World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Feeling Normal Again

Natural herbs and a positive mind

Feeling Normal Again
Posted (edited)

I know not everything works the same for everyone. But, I think one crucial factor to success is a positive state of mind. 

I was beat by this, didn't want to live any longer, because of agonizing pain.

I remember reading about Neem capsules & Neem oil, but had low expectations. I'd already tried so many things. Still, when I received order, I used immediately and was extremely happy with results!

Not only did it relieve pain/itching of existing OB, it gave me hope. My mindset changed to "I WILL beat this; I CAN survive it." Almost like an instant survival mode clicking on.

Took a few more things for energy, immune system, and Graviola tea for rare complications (headaches, nerve, joint and lymphatic issues). Found a natural regimen that worked for me. After one year of hell, been outbreak/symptom free two years.

So, although not cured, I definitely have this beat. Mind over matter! Don't give up and have hope! I believe mental strength and positivity are key elements.

Edited by Feeling Normal Again
Trying to shorten

Feeling Normal Again
Posted (edited)

Posted links to Neem studies under the herpes treatment zone section, sub category managing outbreaks and pain relief.

Corrected information.

Feeling Normal Again
Posted (edited)

I've been keeping up private conversations, but I am getting off forums now. I posted what worked for me in so many places, I don't know which is still getting views and bringing in new private messages.

I posted my story and a more comprehensive list of what I took and how often in the just signed up say hello here-after nightmare finally living again. Updates and any questions can be answered there and in the comments. Also posted in herpes treatment zone managing outbreaks and pain relief links to studies done on neem with more questions answered in the comments.

Over two years now, still no outbreaks, no side effects, and feeling good. 

And for the last two years of no outbreaks, I've eaten grains, breads, pastas, raw sugars, lamb, goat, beef, poultry, fish, chocolates, peanut butter, cashew butter, almond milk, all dairy products, oils, spices, wine, daily coffee (including espresso shots), I do eat organic, non gmo, and no processed foods, but ate that way years before contracting hsv2.

If you read my story and try these things, I hope they work for you as well as they have for me. If you don't try, I wish you luck finding something that works for you. 

Good luck to all, especially those suffering constant outbreaks and other atypical symptoms like I was.

Wording