World's Largest Herpes Support Group
sochke

Life with family after diagnosis

sochke

I dont have any obs but i am avoiding my family and kid even i am not taking baby in to hands and on to the lap..please suggest the veterans.. how to carry myself..

Dutchy
On 6/17/2018 at 5:54 PM, sochke said:

I dont have any obs but i am avoiding my family and kid even i am not taking baby in to hands and on to the lap..please suggest the veterans.. how to carry myself..

Without ob you can live like you used to do. 

Where does your HSV happen?

Cant you get help?

Myself im going toch talk tot somebody because i sometimes obsess.. not always but for me it was a heavy year after diagnose. I feel okay now but talking to a professional can help

Genital HSV van bever spread tot your children unless there are activities sexual related. 

Since i know i am always very aware of clean behaviour. After touching areas of toilet i am very clean.. there is nothing Else you can do... Good luck

IamPositive

I think I’m going to mad.. I constantly worry... I’m afraid to touch my baby :sob:

WilsoInAus

I am sorry to say that this is you, this is your fear. There is nothing more that can be said to you about the situation.

You need to confront this fear and beat it into submission. What is the zero chance of a herpes infection next to the life giving benefits of a mother's affection?

IamPositive
On 6/20/2018 at 12:39 PM, WilsoInAus said:

I am sorry to say that this is you, this is your fear. There is nothing more that can be said to you about the situation.

You need to confront this fear and beat it into submission. What is the zero chance of a herpes infection next to the life giving benefits of a mother's affection?

Wilson, how old is you children? You+wife has GHSV?

WilsoInAus

My lovely partner of nearly 5 years has gHSV-2. She gave birth vaginally to two children who are 10 and 8. The virus has not passed to me let alone the children

I have oral HSV-1 and have not passed it to her children or mine.

IamPositive
18 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

My lovely partner of nearly 5 years has gHSV-2. She gave birth vaginally to two children who are 10 and 8. The virus has not passed to me let alone the children

I have oral HSV-1 and have not passed it to her children or mine.

Teach me how..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      That may be possible because people are allergic to the parabens and I forget what the other substance was but any glycerin in cheap lube is a no-no. I can get you several names if you wish. Just getting the pH off balance will cause VB. Where's the ob internal or external?
    • Atrapasueños
      remember that the hsv is a virus in such a way that a virus that lives in our neurons and evades the immune system is not good for the human body and less for the neurons or the brain, what the hsv has is that it does not let die the neuronal cell but if the other epithelial cells where it multiplies and explodes
    • Atrapasueños
      Claro que puedes contagiar otra parte de tu cuerpo, es más difícil cuando tienes tus anticuerpos pero de que se puede eso no lo dudes yo tengo ohsv-1 y ghsv-1 y fue por que yo mismo me lo pasé de mi boca a mis genitales al tocar mi cara y después mis. Genitales ______________________ Of course you can infect another part of your body, it is more difficult when you have your antibodies but you can not doubt that I have ohsv-1 and ghsv-1 and it was because I passed it from my mouth to my genitals by touching my face and then my. Genitals do not pay attention to wilsonaus I only recommend that
    • Atrapasueños
      this is the article I leave the link and what I read are seeing how crispr is safer and avoid mutations says that companies that work with crispr should be more cautious https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt.4192 ___________________ este es el artículo te dejo el link y a lo que leí están viendo la manera de que crispr sea más seguro y evitar las mutaciones dice que las compañías que trabajan con crispr deben de ser más cautelosas
    • Atrapasueños
      No se porque la palabra se desmorona te impacto tanto si lo publique fue porque meses atrás salieron 2 publicaciones sobre crispr que generaban mutaciones inesperadas y las 3 principales compañías Dueñas de las patentes sus acciones cayeron pero se volvieron a recuperar también salió otra publicación donde se mencionaba que podríamos tener anticuerpos contra crispr y las acciones volvieron a caer, ahora sale este nuevo artículo y las acciones si revisas volvieron a caer  Yo no soy científico creo que la mayoría de esta comunidad tampoco lo es y no sabemos hasta que grado de éxito puede tener crispr tanto puede tener éxito para unas enfermedades y en otras puede ser algo difícil  Mi publicación fue para informar y saber sus opiniones no para que lo tomarán personal aveces se ven este tipo de publicaciones sobre crispr y alguien quiere saber que piensan que puede suceder para tener esa confianza intacta y no llegar a la desesperanza y para terminar la última oración que aparece abajo yo no la escribí es de un artículo sobre crispr y por eso coloque el enlace  Artículo ______________________ @Cas9  I do not know why the word falls apart will impact you so much if you publish it was because months ago there were 2 publications about crispr that generated unexpected mutations and the 3 main companies owners of the patents, their actions fell but they recovered again, another publication appeared mentioning that we could have antibodies against crispr and the actions fell again, now this new article comes out and the actions if you review fell again I am not a scientist I think that most of this community is not and we do not know until how much success Crisp can have so much can be successful for some diseases and in others it can be difficult My publication was to inform and know their opinions not so that they will take personal sometimes see these types of publications about crispr and someone wants to know what they think can happen to have that confidence intact and not to reach despair and to finish the last sentence that appears below I did not write it is from an article on crispr and that's why I put the link Article Again, once again, the remedy is worse than the disease. The CRISPR hooligans will deny it, and will try to continue forward with clinical trials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.