World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Heal World

Radical cure

Heal World

Unfortunately, the failure to develop and treat hsv vaccines one after another in recent years has caused even the most effective TRX to return to clinical trials under the FDA.

As we all know, hsv aciclovir drugs, the world's best-selling drug sellers each have billions of dollars in revenue. Some manufacturers stopped the development of vaccines in order to worry about their own interests, wrote an anonymous letter to the FDA, in order to delay the sale of the world's only acyclovir drugs.

As of June 2018, the vaccine for research and development of hsv in the world has basically disappeared with the failure of one by one. Therefore, for their own health and family's health, I hope that each one of us can cherish and protect only Several manufacturers have allowed them to quickly produce drugs that will cure them and let us return to a healthy world.

We live in a developed world. Now we have the most advanced gene editing technology to help us cure it. Currently, as far as I know, only https://www.excisionbio.com/pipeline can make us back to health.

Let us work together to protect this unique research institution. This is our last hope!

Heal World

I hope that each of us should unite, and for our family, our lover, and ourselves, we must protect our last hope.

Goku
19 minutes ago, Heal World said:

Unfortunately, the failure to develop and treat hsv vaccines one after another in recent years has caused even the most effective TRX to return to clinical trials under the FDA.

As we all know, hsv aciclovir drugs, the world's best-selling drug sellers each have billions of dollars in revenue. Some manufacturers stopped the development of vaccines in order to worry about their own interests, wrote an anonymous letter to the FDA, in order to delay the sale of the world's only acyclovir drugs.

As of June 2018, the vaccine for research and development of hsv in the world has basically disappeared with the failure of one by one. Therefore, for their own health and family's health, I hope that each one of us can cherish and protect only Several manufacturers have allowed them to quickly produce drugs that will cure them and let us return to a healthy world.

We live in a developed world. Now we have the most advanced gene editing technology to help us cure it. Currently, as far as I know, only https://www.excisionbio.com/pipeline can make us back to health.

Let us work together to protect this unique research institution. This is our last hope!

I am also eagerly waiting for excision cure.

Let's wait,how our future will be.

Heal World
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

我也在急切地等待切除治疗。

我们等待,我们的未来会如何。

If you wait, it's better to start a parade and let more people know our demands. Let's return to health!

Let more investors know this company so that investors can invest as soon as possible

Hockeyawesome1
3 hours ago, Goku said:

I am also eagerly waiting for excision cure.

Let's wait,how our future will be.

What’s Excision?

Eradicatethefuckouttahsv

I want a cure as bad as anyone, but some of you say some delusional things in my opinion,

I have even read things as make our own cure like it's something you just make in your kitchen without years of education

The kind of big time investors who chose gene editing or similar areas will likely already know about this company

they already have their minds made up about whether they will (not) invest or wait for more data.

If the HIV human trial is succesful they will have more than enought funding for HSV i think

Cas9
1 hour ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

What’s Excision?

A company working on curing viruses via gene editing, e.g. HIV and HSV.

Excision Biotherapeutics ~ https://www.excisionbio.com

Click the "pipeline" link on the home page to see what they are currently working on

valleynovascotia
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

A company working on curing viruses via gene editing, e.g. HIV and HSV.

Excision Biotherapeutics ~ https://www.excisionbio.com

Click the "pipeline" link on the home page to see what they are currently working on

This is excellent if it works do you know how many years until it would be available too the public?

Cas9
27 minutes ago, valleynovascotia said:

This is excellent if it works do you know how many years until it would be available too the public?

All I know is what the pipeline says. And it says that trials don't start until 2019/2020. How long they will run and whether they will be successful remains to be seen. Also remember that the start of trials depends on whether the animal studies are successful. And there are always delays even when things are going well from a medical standpoint. So don't get your hopes too high that the trials will start as they currently state. Their biologic is a functional cure at best, not a sterilizing cure. But I don't think there will be too many complaints about that. I thought you already new about Excision Bio and their work.

Heal World
4 hours ago, Eradicatethefuckouttahsv said:

我想要一种像任何人一样糟糕的治疗方法,但是我认为你们中有些人会说一些妄想症,

我甚至读过一些东西,就像在厨房里没有经过多年的教育就可以做出的东西一样

那些选择基因编辑或类似领域的大型投资者可能已经知道这家公司

他们已经决定是否会(不)投资或等待更多数据。

如果HIV人体试验成功, 我认为 们将拥有足够的HSV资金

If you wait will need more time

WilsoInAus

What a load of conspiracy claptrap. What proportion of the world’s people use antivirals? How does this compare to the market for a vaccine? 

The simple reason why a vaccine isn’t avaiable is that the ideas aren’t good enough yet. Plenty are trying though.

Heal World
7 hours ago, Hockeyawesome1 said:

什么是切除?

means Completely remove the virus from our body

HerpesDumbAf
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

All I know is what the pipeline says. And it says that trials don't start until 2019/2020. How long they will run and whether they will be successful remains to be seen. Also remember that the start of trials depends on whether the animal studies are successful. And there are always delays even when things are going well from a medical standpoint. So don't get your hopes too high that the trials will start as they currently state. Their biologic is a functional cure at best, not a sterilizing cure. But I don't think there will be too many complaints about that. I thought you already new about Excision Bio and their work.

What’s the difference between functional / sterilizing cure?

WilsoInAus

Functional means you will still have the virus, but extremely low if any chance of symptoms or tranmsission.

Cure means virus is ‘removed’ from the body.

Heal World
4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

功能意味着你仍然有这种病毒,但是如果有任何症状或者感染的机会,它的感染率就会很低。

治愈意味着病毒被从体内“移除”。

Do you think that gene editing technology can be completely eliminated?

Heal World
3 hours ago, valleynovascotia said:

如果它工作的话,这是非常好的,你知道有多少年后才可以获得公众?

If this institution can get investment, it can be clinically tested next year. We need to pay close attention to the information, and we need to write an email to the World Health Organization, hoping they help us .

WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, Heal World said:

That a cell can have its HSV DNA clipped and deactivated. Yes!

Can every cell in the body with HSV be reached? Not sure. Feels like a vaccine will make headway first.

35hope
20 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Functional means you will still have the virus, but extremely low if any chance of symptoms or tranmsission.

bio is trying to deactivate the virus but yeah it will still be there.

it should stop transmission but i do wonder would it stop symptoms?  to some people thats sort of a big deal.

10 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

That a cell can have its HSV DNA clipped and deactivated. Yes!

Can every cell in the body with HSV be reached? Not sure. Feels like a vaccine will make headway first.

i read somewhere on this forum that if they deactivate at least 50 percent of the virus thats enough to stop replication... is that true? 

35hope
23 minutes ago, Heal World said:

jerome lab is working on this to deactivate/eliminate the latent visrus but they having difficulties getting to it since its a densely compact dna strip, they say they can only stop 2% of the virus

valleynovascotia
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

What a load of conspiracy claptrap. What proportion of the world’s people use antivirals? How does this compare to the market for a vaccine? 

The simple reason why a vaccine isn’t avaiable is that the ideas aren’t good enough yet. Plenty are trying though.

`Yea I knew a little bit about excision but wasn't sure how it was going.

Heal World
11 hours ago, Cas9 said:

一家致力于通过基因编辑来治疗病毒的公司,如HIV和HSV

切除生物治疗〜https://www.excisionbio.com

单击主页上的“管道”链接,查看他们目前正在处理的内容

Do you think it will succeed?

Heal World
5 hours ago, 35hope said:

jerome实验室正在努力解决这个问题,以消除或消除潜伏的visrus,但由于它是一个密集的紧密脱氧核糖核酸条带,所以它们很难接近它们,他们说它们只能阻止病毒的2%

How many agencies in the world are still studying, and do you have data on this side?

HerpesDumbAf
6 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Oh didn’t mean sterilizing is the same. So it’s going to be undetectable like HIV?.

Heal World
6 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

一个细胞的HSV DNA可以被剪切和灭活。是!

HSV 体内每个细胞都可以达到吗?不确定。像疫苗这样的感觉会首先取得进展。

You are right, but I still hope that the cells in our body will be precisely targeted and we will be healthy again.

Cas9
9 hours ago, Heal World said:

means Completely remove the virus from our body

No Heal World; The word Excision in the conversation on this thread was used to denote the company called Excision Biotherapeutics, not the verb excision, which means to remove. Of course, Excision Biotherapeutics came up with their company name based on the word excision because the goal of the company is to excise viruses from the body.