World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Heal World

What will happen next

brookeb300
Just now, valleynovascotia said:

I don't think a shower would stop the transmission. Is that what you mean?

Yes it has to sink in.  Herpes takes some time to develop a latent infection.  Has to sink into nerves takes some time.  After sex shower.  Guy who gave it to me had it pretty bad.  Like regular jock itch type symptoms.  Always dirty no actual sores.  I was fine for a year of sex if I took a shower right after he came tmi.

valleynovascotia
1 minute ago, brookeb300 said:

Yes it has to sink in.  Herpes takes some time to develop a latent infection.  Has to sink into nerves takes some time.  After sex shower.  Guy who gave it to me had it pretty bad.  Like regular jock itch type symptoms.  Always dirty no actual sores.  I was fine for a year of sex if I took a shower right after he came tmi.

I didnt think it had too sink in i thought it was as soon as it was exposed too it.

brookeb300

I didnt think it had too sink in i thought it was as soon as it was exposed too it.

No it had to sink in.  If u have sores and stuff it might be scarier.  If u just have a dirty feeling all of the time it takes time to sink in.  Even with sores.  I think.

I just got neem oil it seems kind of like maybe it might do something.

idk that was my experience. Guy didn’t disclose but I didn’t get it until he wanted to break up.

I took showers right after sex I thought he didn’t want to get me pregnant 

valleynovascotia

it says in the article priteliver could be available in the next 2 years so I could possibly date again when im 35 perhaps.

brookeb300

Ella says it in her talk 

valleynovascotia

No it had to sink in.  If u have sores and stuff it might be scarier.  If u just have a dirty feeling all of the time it takes time to sink in.  Even with sores.  I think.

I just got neem oil it seems kind of like maybe it might do something.

idk that was my experience. Guy didn’t disclose but I didn’t get it until he wanted to break up.

I took showers right after sex I thought he didn’t want to get me pregnant 

I think my giver had a fair up when we had sex.

brookeb300

it says in the article priteliver could be available in the next 2 years so I could possibly date again when im 35 perhaps.

Lol aww I’m sorry. I know I’m thinkOmg that too

I think my giver had a fair up when we had sex.

What do you mean?

brookeb300

It’s a nightmare I can’t believe this happened to me

valleynovascotia
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Lol aww I’m sorry. I know I’m thinkOmg that too

What do you mean?

It's ok,

I meant flair up

Edited by valleynovascotia

brookeb300
1 minute ago, valleynovascotia said:

I meant flair up

Ok right. I know mine did too.  But did u take a shower or did u go home and pass out or something?  I bet you did t take a shower within minutes of finishing sex. It had to be really right afterward.

valleynovascotia

Ok right. I know mine did too.  But did u take a shower or did u go home and pass out or something?  I bet you did t take a shower within minutes of finishing sex. It had to be really right afterward.

No i didnt shower right after I don't think this is true because we had sex for hours so the infection would have lots of time too sink in.

brookeb300

No i didnt shower right after I don't think this is true because we had sex for hours so the infection would have lots of time too sink in.

It takes awhile. I kick myself every day I didn’t take a shower when I got home that night.  

Just now, brookeb300 said:

It takes awhile. I kick myself every day I didn’t take a shower when I got home that night.  

I didn’t shower until the morning

brookeb300

Then when I woke up I entered hell and I have been there ever since sorry people I hate this

valleynovascotia

I didn’t shower until the morning

Damn I wish i showered so it's too bad i couldn't tell potential partners that if they showered they wouldn't catch it it seems they don't want too take the risk.

Then when I woke up I entered hell and I have been there ever since sorry people I hate this

Have you tried positivesingles?

brookeb300

Damn I wish i showered so it's too bad i couldn't tell potential partners that if they showered they wouldn't catch it it seems they don't want too take the risk.

Have you tried positivesingles?

Yea I have it’s really great 

It’s awful I hate it it’s ok I’m alive and stuff just waiting for pritelivir and excision 

brookeb300
4 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Yea I have it’s really great 

It’s awful I hate it it’s ok I’m alive and stuff just waiting for pritelivir and excision 

I know I’m sorry. Some awful guy with it got me to go along with the shower thing.  He also had a lot of cocaine.  

Maybe excision will work maybe crispr will work you know?

valleynovascotia
2 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

I know I’m sorry. Some awful guy with it got me to go along with the shower thing.  He also had a lot of cocaine.  

Maybe excision will work maybe crispr will work you know?

Yes and if not you''ll still date again and meet someone.

brookeb300

I just don’t like being an awful person

brookeb300

Yes and if not you''ll still date again and meet someone.

Aww that’s really nice if you I doubt I will if something doesn’t work but you probably don’t want to either. But two heroes people together is a nightmare too

Herpes people not heroes oops Freudian skip 

valleynovascotia

I just don’t like being an awful person

Your not an awful person though. Herpes can happen too anyone.

valleynovascotia

Aww that’s really nice if you I doubt I will if something doesn’t work but you probably don’t want to either. But two heroes people together is a nightmare too

Herpes people not heroes oops Freudian skip 

Why is two herpes people a nightmare though? They would both be in the same boat.

brookeb300

Your not an awful person though. Herpes can happen too anyone.

But I am an awful person now bc if I have sec I ruin someone’s life.   I’m just abstaining.  No more sex for me

Have sex

brookeb300

Why is two herpes people a nightmare though? They would both be in the same boat.

You will just spreAd it all over each other

A nightmare herpes boat

valleynovascotia

But I am an awful person now bc if I have sec I ruin someone’s life.   I’m just abstaining.  No more sex for me

Have sex

If you disclose then it's their choice though.

brookeb300

I’ll come in your boat though if u want