What will happen next

valleynovascotia
Just now, brookeb300 said:

You will just spreAd it all over each other

A nightmare herpes boat

no i don't think ud have it all over each other,

brookeb300
Just now, valleynovascotia said:

If you disclose then it's their choice though.

How can you disclose they would just run away!!

Idk I know I know conds etc that’s why I’m on positive singles 

valleynovascotia
3 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

How can you disclose they would just run away!!

Idk I know I know conds etc that’s why I’m on positive singles 

Guys are more accepting lots of women on here are dating guys that don't have it. 

brookeb300
3 minutes ago, valleynovascotia said:

Guys are more accepting lots of women on here are dating guys that don't have it. 

I think women are more accepting 

brookeb300

I just got my neem oil today.  Maybe it will work.  You should try it.

You’re really cute though.  Someone would accept you even with gross herpes on you.

brookeb300

Are you really broke? I had to go on disability. If the neem oil works I will buy you some.

Dopa.lene
10 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Are you really broke? I had to go on disability. If the neem oil works I will buy you some.

Youre on disabilitu because of hsv?..

brookeb300
Just now, cubensiis said:

I’m schizophrenic 

brookeb300
2 minutes ago, cubensiis said:

I’m schizophrenic 

the neem oil oil seems fairly strong maybe it will do something 

Dopa.lene
2 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

I’m schizophrenic 

Ooh, i see.. So you can actually hear ppls thoughts?. 

I was taking neem oil as a contrceptive, never had any OBs until after i stopped taking all of my natural meds. 

brookeb300
Just now, cubensiis said:

Ooh, i see.. So you can actually hear ppls thoughts?. 

Lol I just can’t have sex anymore that is what they diagnosed me with. It’s bc of the hsv I am crazy

Just now, brookeb300 said:

Lol I just can’t have sex anymore that is what they diagnosed me with. It’s bc of the hsv I am crazy

Lol I guess sort of and they can hear mine

Dopa.lene
1 minute ago, brookeb300 said:

Lol I guess sort of and they can hear mine

So then theyre considered schizo also..?.. Haha 

I see. I dont understand

brookeb300
3 minutes ago, cubensiis said:

So then theyre considered schizo also..?.. Haha 

I see. I dont understand

I think sometimes diseases people r lumped into schizophrenia.  But I heard voices that is why I was diagnosed that way. I answered that question yes.

valleynovascotia
41 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

I just got my neem oil today.  Maybe it will work.  You should try it.

You’re really cute though.  Someone would accept you even with gross herpes on you.

Thank you i bet your attractive and I find women not accepting ivé disclosed online a bunch of times but was rejected by almost all i only ever dated one girl in 3 years and it didn't last she left me after i lent her $40.

Constant Diplomat

Man, I think you need to meet people before you disclose to them. Having said that, I've disclosed via text and that worked for me with my ex girlfriend. We were together almost two years. Gotta get out there and take a few hits, to iron out your approach.

Heal World

Its realization in one thing I do not understand very much, we have the largest group, why few people actively save themselves, if every one of us is very active to e-mail the country, let them understand our appeal, research funding issues really Can be solved. Do you work hard together for good health?

HerpesDumbAf
4 hours ago, Heal World said:

Its realization in one thing I do not understand very much, we have the largest group, why few people actively save themselves, if every one of us is very active to e-mail the country, let them understand our appeal, research funding issues really Can be solved. Do you work hard together for good health?

Who do we email ? Something needs to be done here 

Heal World
4 hours ago, Savannah069 said:

我们是谁发邮件?有些事情需要在这里完成 

Gates Foundation, Ma Yun Alibaba, U.S. Department of Health, Chinese Ministry of Health,

HerpesDumbAf
12 hours ago, Heal World said:

Gates Foundation, Ma Yun Alibaba, U.S. Department of Health, Chinese Ministry of Health,

I will look into these shortly. If I have to send 100 emails a day I’ll do it because this is ridiculous. 

Heal World
1小时前,Savannah069说:

我会很快看到这些。如果我必须每天发送100封电子邮件,我会这样做,因为这太荒谬了。 

Do you think emailing is a ridiculous thing?

HerpesDumbAf
1 minute ago, Heal World said:

Do you think emailing is a ridiculous thing?

No I think this and HIV/AIDS are the only STDs / STI’s not cured yet are ridiculous 

Heal World
1 minute ago, Savannah069 said:

不,我认为这和艾滋病毒/艾滋病是唯一的性传播疾病/性传播疾病没有治愈,但是很荒谬 

which country are you from

HerpesDumbAf
1 hour ago, Heal World said:

which country are you from

The United States