What each of us should know

Heal World

Many friends say that China is studying hsv, but as Asians, I have to say to everyone that their so-called research is only theoretical. In China, both graduate students and doctoral students must publish papers every year. All the papers they write are written in order to cope with the examination. These people do not even have at least the minimum clinical data. These deceiving papers make people very troubled. . At present, we need to unite and let the nation know that we have difficulties. We need to write more high-level and more celebrities to let them know our demands. We need to unite

Well that's the problem, if we are united not only hsv but any problems can be solved. The problem is getting people together. 

23 minutes ago, Waiting4newlife said:

Well that's the problem, if we are united not only hsv but any problems can be solved. The problem is getting people together. 

Funding is the key for research and cure.

Without money nothing will happen.

9 minutes ago, Goku said:

Funding is the key for research and cure.

Without money nothing will happen.

4 billion people having hsv,if each one of us give 1 dollar also it will become 4 billion dollar.Cure will come with in one year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goku said:

hsv的 40亿人,如果我们每个人给1美元,也会变成40亿美元。一年内就会来。

Right, you're right. I've been thinking about such issues. How can we get everyone together or how can we raise funds?

7 minutes ago, Heal World said:

Right, you're right. I've been thinking about such issues. How can we get everyone together or how can we raise funds?

Please give me some time,i will study the possible process for fund raising and let you know.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

请给我一些时间,我会研究可能的筹资过程并让你知道。

Thank you, if you know any way, please tell us immediately

Recently I discovered a problem. Actually, the Gates Foundation does not know how many people have hsv patients and they do not know the pain of every patient. I hope that everyone who sees the news will be able to actively contact them and let them know what everyone thinks, so that the Gates Foundation may help everyone.

13 minutes ago, Heal World said:

Recently I discovered a problem. Actually, the Gates Foundation does not know how many people have hsv patients and they do not know the pain of every patient. I hope that everyone who sees the news will be able to actively contact them and let them know what everyone thinks, so that the Gates Foundation may help everyone.

Website ? Because I only see things about HIV. 

9 minutes ago, Savannah069 said:

Website ? Because I only see things about HIV. 

The Gates Foundation does not understand the dangers of this disease, and they never knew the effects of the disease, so we need to actively contact them. Just like you used to be healthy before, you don't know that hsv's powerful

38 minutes ago, Heal World said:

The Gates Foundation does not understand the dangers of this disease, and they never knew the effects of the disease, so we need to actively contact them. Just like you used to be healthy before, you don't know that hsv's powerful

Gotcha 

We all leave messages on Facebook to Bill Gates, Sun Yatsen Softbank Group, Alibaba Mayun, and other entrepreneurs, and send them emails, hoping they can help us. I know that my own personal power is limited, and I hope that each of us can take positive actions so that we can get their help within a short time.

The herpes vaccine has not been developed for more than 20 years and has continued this way.

At present, 003 is stopped, the Australian vaccine has investment in Hong Kong funds. We only have the hope of this R&D institution. I hope that each of us will not be too excited.

We still have to launch a campaign online to allow more R&D institutions to invest. We don't want to put all our hopes on one institution. Do you agree with me? I need everyone to do it together. Every day I write on Facebook to various institutions, investment institutions, vaccine agencies, Bill Gates Foundation, Middle Eastern rich people, etc., and I hope that they will invest in research and development.

I have limited ability, and I hope that everyone can act together and let more institutions invest.

Edited by Heal World

If some Chuckle fuck can make a viral video about chocolate covered roaches or whatever, a fucking HERPES community can make a VIRAL CAMPAIGN TO END HERPES. 

its a SIMPLE idea that can be utilized by ANYONE AND EVERYONE HERE AND IT REQUIRES NO MONEY

$$$ NO MONEY REQUIRED $$$

YOU WILL BE SPREADING AWARENESS AND FUNDING A CURE BY CROWDSOURCING REACTIONS FROM PEOPLE, AND THESE DAYS THE RIGHT REACTION WILL REACH EVERYONE ELSE GIVEN THE APPROACH.

THE APPROACH IS THIS AND ITS SIMPLE: YOU INCLUDE EVERYONE. 

"DID YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE HERPES AND NOT KNOW?"

"DID YOU KNOW DOCTORS DON'T TEST FOR HERPES?"

"1 IN 4 HAVE HERPES, 80% OF THOSE WITH IT DON'T KNOW"

ANY OF THESE ON A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER IN BIG BLACK FUCKING LETTERING IS SURE TO STIR SOME EMOTIONS IF YOU POST THEM 

!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!! 

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT *EVERYONE* WANNA CURE IT.