World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Anon47

Needing some help

Anon47

So I went over to this guys house and apparently he wanted to mess around. I have told him no multiple times in the past and this time he threw me on the bed, pulled down my pants and tried to suck my dick. I told him no 4 times and tried to pull my pants up. He then said It’s cool, just say I raped you or whatever. I then said no again and pulled up my pants and he said just lick my nipple until I get off which I did if that would get him off me. At that time I did not feel the tingle but I did days before. There was a blister down there but it had not popped yet. He sucked my dick for like 5 seconds and I sucked his dick for like two seconds. He also jacked me off for like a minute. As much of an asshole as he was for not respecting my very firm no I don’t want him to get this awful virus. I just wanted to know what are the chases of him getting it ? I’ve never had any sores in my mouth. He did touch my dick for a minute but not the sore which I don’t even think was noticeable at that point. I was also just wondering if I have an outbreak down there am I able to give head ? Again I have never had any sores in my mouth and what about jacking somebody off ? As long as I don’t touch my genitals or the sores obviously. Even wash my hands right before. 

WilsoInAus

A lot depends on exactly the type of herpes you have and the location. Have you had any testing in relation to herpes?

The episode you describe is of too low risk to be concerned about.

Anon47

The location is about an inch up and to the left of my penis. I clean it with hydrogen peroxide once or twice a day and cover it with a band-aid. In the instance I was talking about there wasn’t any grinding, our penises did not touch either. What about me being able to give head during an outbreak or even touch another penis during an outbreak ? I should be fine as long as I don’t touch my genitals and as long as I don’t have sores in my mouth right ? 

WilsoInAus

Whoa, let's not jump to far ahead. As I say, a lot depends on what types of HSV you have in what location as to what the risks are. 

Do you have any herpes testing results?

Anon47

Yes, they said I had come in contact with the Hsv2 but it was not active. 

That was about a week before this situation happened.