World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Jamo

PH Level Control

Jamo

Hey there,

PH Level control is the way to go.

THE STORY:

I've had uncontrollable herpes outbreaks for 18 years...While currently its incurable, I've continued looking for a control to outbreaks.

Originally I went to the doctor and they prescribed Valtrex. Its effect reduced over time and totally stopped working for me after the 5th year.

Unbelievably, in 18 years the pharmaceutical companies have nothing else (Conspiracy?) !

Anyway, over those 18 years I tried everything I could including all the scams. DMSO, Oxygen drops, Olive leaf.. all that crap didn't work at all.

ACV TRIAL:

About 2 years ago I tried Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) during an outbreak with significant success.

I took ACV 3 times a day during outbreak to try to suppress the attack. I got the legions to go in 2 days as opposed to 9 days untreated.

PH LEVEL TRIAL:

I've since learnt that its not the ACV that is having the effect but the change it makes to my PH level.

For the last 6 months I've been trialing Antacids to increase my PH level during outbreaks with very encouraging results.

During an outbreak I take Eno (antacid) twice a day and have noticed that the lesions don't make it to the surface. I can feel them trying.

THE RESULT:

I've just had an unusually massive attack last month with the back of both my legs painfully hypersensitive (usually only one leg) and the usual prodrome genital irritations. I maintained a higher than normal PH level using the Antacids and measuring with personal PH testing Litmus from local pharmacy (Best way to measure is to piss on it).

The lesions didn't make it the surface. Very encouraging.

WHAT I WANT:

I'm very keen to hear from anyone who is using (or can try)  this approach and post the results.

The pharmacies can't afford to help us... so I turn to the people I trust... those with herpes.

SOME SCIENCE ON HERPES AND PH LEVEL:

http://www.microbiologyresearch.org/docserver/fulltext/jgv/70/4/JV0700040857.pdf 

Jamo

ps... I forgot.. the other thing I do is take Lysine and Vit C twice a day. Over time the Lysine seems to toughen the skin.

IamPositive
7 hours ago, Jamo said:

ps... I forgot.. the other thing I do is take Lysine and Vit C twice a day. Over time the Lysine seems to toughen the skin.

After having my baby I’m continuously had terrible outbreaks.. one after another.. also got candida outbreaks all around.. what a crap!!! So I started to take ACV, and cut off any acidic food. I think it’s help.. but I’m still stress everyday.. because my symptoms were always mild.. sometimes I didn’t realise that I have an outbreak until it’s creeped..