World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Quest

Functional Cure: 7 actions involved in PUNCHING HSV!! [long] Please add yours :) no attack zone

Quest

Sanguine108 believed in St John's wort combo therapy and I was looking for elements/actions that would give me everything to punch HSV2 from many angles and give me-

1. body that was alkaline since hsv loves an acid anaerobic environment.  Apple cider vinegar or lemon/lime water minus an overload of carbs. Possibly Keto like Bethany. Fulvic Acid (thanks JxC) to keep it alkaline and get the much-needed minerals entering at a cellular level.

2. To build the immune system, I was short on DHEA. I will probably look into boosting immune system with the correct amount of vitamin A, B complex, E, zinc picolinate /quality zinc do not ingest zinc oxide, Iodine, extra vitamin D, 4000iu , extra Vit C possible liposomal ( or make your own because liposomal C and glutathione is so pricey) unless you take it to bowel tolerance, minerals like boron,  magnesium citrate,  (unless you want the Hershey squirts)   Ashwagandha powder (1t) to get the thyroid humming perfectly, and Glutathione immunity booster, it is involved all our cells and our number one antioxidant. Take them as directed more is not better especially vit A

Here are eight things that can make your immune system weaker.
  • Stress. Stress can have a major negative impact on your immune system. ...
  • Lack of Sleep. Adequate, quality sleep is essential for immune system health. ...
  • Lack of Exercise. ...
  • Too Much – Or Too Little – Hygiene. ...
  • Poor Nutrition. ...
  • Excessive Alcohol. ...
  • Smoking. ...
  • Dehydration.

9 ways to boost glutathione https://draxe.com/glutathione/

3. dissolving the lipid coating of HSV 2 with St. John's wort and BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), an FDA-approved food preservative - I have only been using it for a week. Book -http://www.projectwellbeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BHTbook-StevenWmFowkes-100903.pdf less than a gram/1000mg (more is not better) because it is less expensive or a combo of Brand-Lauricidin/ monolaurin on a lower dose because it is costly.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/ask-the-doctor/herpes/

"Regarding the natural treatment of herpes infection, we can take advantage of the characteristics of the virus to impact its tendency to erupt. Since the virus is essentially a piece of DNA surrounded by a fatty layer, if we target this aspect we can largely “disable” the virus. Luckily, we have two substances which are known to target this tendency of the virus.

First, the herb Hypericum perforatum, commonly known as St. John’s wort, contains a chemical called hypericin. It is hypericin that gives the red color to the oil glands in the leaves, and it is hypericin that selectively targets the lipid capsule of viruses.

For centuries, physicians have valued St. John’s wort as a nervine, meaning a medicine that targets the nervous system. Thus practitioners have traditionally used St. John’s wort to treat depression and toothache. Remember that the nervous system consists largely of cells with fatty coatings, similar to the encapsulated viruses. The plant in its wisdom contains the active chemical hypericin in an oily base, and because oil only dissolves in oil, it penetrates the oily tissues of the body, that is, the nerve cells, where hypericin then dissolves the lipid coating of the virus. (wow, heavy claim) I generally prefer Mediherb herbal products because of their potency. The dose is two tablets twice per day, even for the very long term. I did not get that exact brand.

The second characteristic takes advantage of the virus-disabling effect of lauric acid, the 12-carbon fatty acid found in breast milk fat and in coconut oil. Thanks to the work of Mary Enig, readers of this journal are familiar with the anti-microbial benefits of lauric acid and other short- and medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil. During digestion, the body breaks triglycerides (three fatty acids joined to a glycerol molecule) into di-glycerides (two fatty acids joined to a glycerol molecule), monoglycerides (one fatty acid joined to a glycerol molecule) and free fatty acids. It is the monoglycerol of lauric acid, called monolaurin, that has the strongest anti-microbial effects.

For years, I counseled my herpes patients to eat as much coconut oil, as they could stomach. However, in the past year, I discovered a product called Lauricidin, which is a concentrate or pure form of monolaurin. One dose of  Brand name -Lauricidin is the equivalent of taking many tablespoons of coconut oil per day, a practice most people find intolerable. I have been consistently impressed with the ability of Lauricidin to suppress herpes outbreaks, not to mention yeast problems like candida (monolaurin is also a potent anti-fungal agent), and allow people to get off their antiviral drugs. It is a safe extract, which can be taken long term. The usual dose to suppress the herpes is about 1/2 to 1 scoop, one to three times per day. It should be swallowed, not chewed, and always taken with some food. The dose should be increased slowly as tolerated and as gauged by its effectiveness.

In addition, we must pay attention to the overall microbial content of our bodies, as we know that good bacteria actually synthesize antiviral substances. For most, this will mean following a nourishing traditional diet containing a variety of lacto-fermented foods; for others, a temporary GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) diet may be needed. The fermented cod liver oil is important at the dose of at least one-half teaspoon per day.

With this regimen, most of my patients have been able to avoid both the conventional antiviral drugs and the painful symptoms of genital herpes..."

4. Reducing inflammation with turmeric/ curcumin and delivering oxygen to the system since HSV is anaerobic (without oxygen) Just like cancer. I like  Fulvic acid; MSM and MMS, the two are very different- please follow the directions to the T and don't use with antioxidants or they will not work unless you take them apart!! don't use all these together. They have some of the same actions.

5. Sleep 8 hours in a dark room or mask the eyes so you able to manufacture melatonin and put the stress hormone to sleep while you sleep with Phosphatidylserine especially if you grind your teeth or can't sleep.

6. reduce stress by exercising (but not overdoing it) ...you fill in the blank. I use fluoxetine for sugar cravings and anxiety. 5 and 6 should really be 1. and 2. because nothing kills immunity like stress, sugar, and lack of sleep!!! thank you Cracked. 

7. L-arginine L- lysine balance in foods. If you eat/drink foods high in arginine, take some lysine! 

ETA: I am experimenting with BHT butylated hydroxytoluene loved the book and reviews! ( don't take high levels) Unfortunately, I have family members who have had cancer and I really have a lot of work to do until I get in the habit. I can't just do a few things and get away with it! I don't know if I can do it all, but I really love the results that FeelingNormalAgain has and I also want a functional cure! Cancer victims work very hard on their protocol and I unfortunately need more effort in mine! If you actually got this far you are tenacious! 

I am going to a natural practitioner and they will be evaluating my blood under a microscope to look for inflammation,  and how active my T cells are which will give them a picture of my immunity. There is one thing for sure, I can take all the lipid dissolving BHT St John's wort or monolaurin I want, but if my T-cells are not active enough to kill the HSV2 I will get outbreaks! Please feel free to add any links or tips! Many substances have the same actions and are just as good! They will also be evaluating my stress levels via inflammation (it looks like little hairs under a microscope.)

I trust Dr. Axe, Dr. Mercola, and doctors in the Holtorf organization. 

Edited by Quest
This is your post not mine, add information under each category. feel free to answer anyone's questions. Please add anything you take! Feel free to list all of your protocol in detail please! Not a natural practioner or doc, see one

Quest

I am seeing a natural practitioner  who decided not to do his residency after all of his medical school. Tomorrow this list will probably change. Please keep in mind that you will only need these areas if you are extremely challenged by HSV-2. But it never hurts to get an awesome immune system. My goal is to be able to prove that I have little chance of infecting someone. Thanks to all my friends here!:thankyoukiss:Don't ever give up!! Live, laugh, love!

tayelle

I'm going to try this. My concern is not infection-since my partner is hsv2+ but im tired of nerve issues and obs. My body has a hard time getting it in control. 

Quest

@tayelle For nerve pain 

start 3:13 but the part two was posted next and really explains nerve pain even better. 

part 2

Edited by Quest

Gems

I am using synergy I just started. I've been on it a month and it helps with mood too esp with the louis kuhne's detox bath. My symptoms are reducing already. I have a very extensive infection.

I personally do believe that synergy may be an effective cure for some. I also personally believe that the body has the ability to clear most chronic illnesses althou it does have limits. This is my opinion. Yes I am yet to test. As I have stated some people here have achieved a negative blood test although some have not and some have had a huge reduction of symptoms. Most people are smart enough to read all the threads as I have.  I have dealt with synergy and I believe their testimonials to be the truth.  Anyone should evaluate their own situation with a chosen experienced health team that is well researched.

I have experienced many anecdotal things in my own life that give me confidence in alt med.  It is up to each person to evaluate their own health choices on their own personal probabilities and understanding of the state of science and reality. I well understand the difficulty of that in today's climate. There are a number of science papers showing some amino acids can treat herpes effectively one of them a recent paper saying glutamine was as effective or more effective than anti viral drugs. 

I previously just had some of their amino acids of which when I first got I couldn't stop eating. They have an amino acid I was pretty deficient in. I can tell you the massive reaction that occurred from scoffing the bottle it this product is legitimate. I had a massive nerve reaction. But fixing health even with a good off the shelf product is no picnic.

I have totally quit sugar to give my best chance and eat load of cooked vegetables...breakfast lunch dinner with protein. I gave up fruit also. I do not eat grain either personally. I'm taking the monolaurin .  I am also using the  louis kuhne's detox bath ice pack method for extra calming and to help stay quit on the sugar and caffeine.

I am seeing an experienced practitioner a long side.

I do HTMA. I am taking zinc, b6, selenium and kelp.

I plan to add in a near infared sauna with glasses to protect my eyes and care of head exposure  when I am well enough and I currently use an near infared lamp. heat kills viruses - not sure if they can hide from the heat. I'll probably go ozone too...I am going the extra mile cos my infection is extensive and I do not want to be the 20% it does not work for.

I'm expecting it to take a year for me, but I will keep retesting after six months of treatment. I am guessing if I get a reduction of most symptoms within 3 months I am on track for the six month mark. Right now I am feeling confident in that with how it is clearing. I have been treated successfully for a pre cancerous condition before. I have been around a while. I think synergy is the most cost effective off the shelf cure.  I do not think it is the only cure because if you know how to heal these condition go away. But synergy is easier and faster.

I'll update three/six months.

scrawling on a wall cos that's all we can do.

Gems 

RNY18

Quest : Anything new to add ?

How have your results been ?

Skrillah80
On 12/14/2018 at 7:34 AM, Gems said:

I am using synergy I just started. I've been on it a month and it helps with mood too esp with the louis kuhne's detox bath. My symptoms are reducing already. I have a very extensive infection.

I personally do believe that synergy may be an effective cure for some. I also personally believe that the body has the ability to clear most chronic illnesses althou it does have limits. This is my opinion. Yes I am yet to test. As I have stated some people here have achieved a negative blood test although some have not and some have had a huge reduction of symptoms. Most people are smart enough to read all the threads as I have.  I have dealt with synergy and I believe their testimonials to be the truth.  Anyone should evaluate their own situation with a chosen experienced health team that is well researched.

I have experienced many anecdotal things in my own life that give me confidence in alt med.  It is up to each person to evaluate their own health choices on their own personal probabilities and understanding of the state of science and reality. I well understand the difficulty of that in today's climate. There are a number of science papers showing some amino acids can treat herpes effectively one of them a recent paper saying glutamine was as effective or more effective than anti viral drugs. 

I previously just had some of their amino acids of which when I first got I couldn't stop eating. They have an amino acid I was pretty deficient in. I can tell you the massive reaction that occurred from scoffing the bottle it this product is legitimate. I had a massive nerve reaction. But fixing health even with a good off the shelf product is no picnic.

I have totally quit sugar to give my best chance and eat load of cooked vegetables...breakfast lunch dinner with protein. I gave up fruit also. I do not eat grain either personally. I'm taking the monolaurin .  I am also using the  louis kuhne's detox bath ice pack method for extra calming and to help stay quit on the sugar and caffeine.

I am seeing an experienced practitioner a long side.

I do HTMA. I am taking zinc, b6, selenium and kelp.

I plan to add in a near infared sauna with glasses to protect my eyes and care of head exposure  when I am well enough and I currently use an near infared lamp. heat kills viruses - not sure if they can hide from the heat. I'll probably go ozone too...I am going the extra mile cos my infection is extensive and I do not want to be the 20% it does not work for.

I'm expecting it to take a year for me, but I will keep retesting after six months of treatment. I am guessing if I get a reduction of most symptoms within 3 months I am on track for the six month mark. Right now I am feeling confident in that with how it is clearing. I have been treated successfully for a pre cancerous condition before. I have been around a while. I think synergy is the most cost effective off the shelf cure.  I do not think it is the only cure because if you know how to heal these condition go away. But synergy is easier and faster.

I'll update three/six months.

scrawling on a wall cos that's all we can do.

Gems 

Let me know Gems!! Really curious to know if Synergy really works as a cure..thank you