World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Unrequited

STOP USING THE CURE THREAD FOR NON VACCINE BULLSHIT YOU CHUMPS

Shandawgs

Agreed, I just going to wait for a break through with a vaccine etc, Hopefully I can hear the good news on this website before I see it on my Tv :)

Freefalling87

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! People keep posting "how long do you think until a cure?" and other questions that are pointless. 

brookeb300

It’s the one we all, who can’t live in a world where there won’t be a cure, visit all of the time.  Sometimes I like those dumb conversations bc there are no cures right now or bc they make me feel like there might be one soon..

Freefalling87

It clogs up the thread where it hides the articles that were published fairly recently. Many people join every day and come here for that hope so it's best to keep this thread just for the the purpose it was created for. There are other threads on here for the other issues if people want more hope. 

Heatbroken Sydney

You should open your mind and wake up, waiting for a cure on a STD that's making BIG PHARMA multi millions of dollars? Buy yourself a Hulda Clark Copper held handle zapper and relive your symptoms by killing the parasites. Educated people are simply "book taught" the real intellects are the one's that question what they are being taught!

Goku
10 hours ago, Unrequited said:

Dear all,

I've noticed many new members are using the vaccine thread just to speak nonsense. Please take it elsewhere, this thread isn't for your deluge of nonsense. It's meant for technical updates on potential cures. It's the only thread I visit, because as you may have guessed it. I am not interested in the rest of the site. Please don't pollute the vaccine and cures thread with your psychological diarrhea. 

I come on here periodically, and well.... all I seem to read recently is uneducated brain dumps.

Admins, feel free to delete this post, but manage the thread a little better?

Thanks

Why are u so emotional about it?

Enjoy your life.

whyme24
5 hours ago, Heatbroken Sydney said:

You should open your mind and wake up, waiting for a cure on a STD that's making BIG PHARMA multi millions of dollars? Buy yourself a Hulda Clark Copper held handle zapper and relive your symptoms by killing the parasites. Educated people are simply "book taught" the real intellects are the one's that question what they are being taught!

I agree, i am sorry there wont be a cure, just sorry. I liked the hope at first but my mind knows it. First of all this is a virus they mutate way faster than bacterias so if there will be a cure that will only make a super herpes in future which would be much dangerous.So governments dont want that. Besides As said big pharma is making tons of money from it annually. Even a vaccine is a threat for them thats why there is no vaccine.Or viceversa if there is a vaccine for a disease, they wont put a cure in the market like Hep B. So sorry guys there is no hope. Personally i am a victim of no education on the subject and doctors' stupidness. I should have known it i was very careful about my health but this one i just didnt know. I have a constant nerve pain now my life is over i would like a hope but sorry. Get used to it.

35hope
15 minutes ago, whyme24 said:

I agree, i am sorry there wont be a cure, just sorry. I liked the hope at first but my mind knows it. First of all this is a virus they mutate way faster than bacterias so if there will be a cure that will only make a super herpes in future which would be much dangerous.So governments dont want that. Besides As said big pharma is making tons of money from it annually. Even a vaccine is a threat for them thats why there is no vaccine.Or viceversa if there is a vaccine for a disease, they wont put a cure in the market like Hep B. So sorry guys there is no hope. Personally i am a victim of no education on the subject and doctors' stupidness. I should have known it i was very careful about my health but this one i just didnt know. I have a constant nerve pain now my life is over i would like a hope but sorry. Get used to it.

it doesnt mutate fast like bacteria, it's a virus that hides in your nervous system the only reason it's so tricky, if it didn't hide in your nerves your immune system would rid it from your body with in a few weeks.

Hulda Clark Copper held handle zapper is a scam

whyme24
3 minutes ago, 35hope said:

it doesnt mutate fast like bacteria, it's a virus that hides in your nervous system the only reason it's so tricky, if it didn't hide in your nerves your immune system would rid it from your body with in a few weeks.

Hulda Clark Copper held handle zapper is a scam

All viruses does mutate faster than bacteria. Dont think about that every person has a good immune system.Think about  a immunocompromised patient gets the cure.Because he is immunocompromised the virus is more active and at some point on these patients the virus will mutate against the cure and this is so dangerous.There is already a antibiotic resistant gonorhea. By the way i think there is already a cure, but normal people cannot reach it is so dangerous for public health. Nobody wants to create a mega virus just because some people suffer. Sorry that is the fact.

35hope
6 minutes ago, whyme24 said:

All viruses does mutate faster than bacteria. Dont think about that every person has a good immune system.Think about  a immunocompromised patient gets the cure.Because he is immunocompromised the virus is more active and at some point on these patients the virus will mutate against the cure and this is so dangerous.There is already a antibiotic resistant gonorhea. By the way i think there is already a cure, but normal people cannot reach it is so dangerous for public health. Nobody wants to create a mega virus just because some people suffer. Sorry that is the fact.

gonorrhea is a bateria and it took decades for it to happen , they wiped out smallpox 99.9 percent and it didn't mutate the wild virus is actually extinct 

whyme24
2 minutes ago, 35hope said:

gonorrhea is a bateria and it took decades for it to happen , they wiped out smallpox 99.9 percent and it didn't mutate the wild virus is actually extinct 

i know gonorrhea is a bacteria thats why i gave as an example if it took decades for it it will take few years for a virus. Also vaccination and cure are different things.

Cas9
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, whyme24 said:

You don't need to apologize because no one cares that YOU think there will never be a cure. Why would anyone think that a 24 year old with hsv who knows virtually nothing about hsv research or biology or virology, knows what success will be achieved in curing the virus.

Edited by Cas9

whyme24
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

You don't need to apologize because no one cares that YOU think there will never be a cure. Why would anyone think that a 24 year old with hsv who knows virtually nothing about hsv research or biology or virology, know what success will be achieved in curing the virus.

That is why i apologize exactly. Taking away hopes makes people angry. I wish i am wrong but i am a very logical person that is why i am beating myself so much. Again i wish i am soo wrong and that excision or any others will find the cure but lets face it  would have been found  already (i think there is a one already). So there is a possibility that there is a cure but they just dont put it on the market and also the vaccine because it is a huge loss of profit for valtrex for example. Chronic disease treatment is a big bad business just like wars. Sorry this is how world works and how capitalism works. It is perfect for the system that you pay  for a drug constantly. So again i wish i am blind or young or whatever that i cant see what you see and we all will be saved from this hell. By the way there must be a proper education on the whole subject .It is as important as the cure it think. None of us would be here if we were educated well i think.

Edited by whyme24

Freefalling87

Patents have run out for Valtrex, which means that anyone or any company can make a generic brand of the medication. A lot of people like to think that big pharma has a cure out there stored in a freezer and aren't releasing it but in fact, they would do just the opposite. Why?

1. It was discovered some time ago that there is a strain of hsv that is resistant to acyclovir. Well, if the medication no longer works and more and more people get infected with this strain, what is the point in buying it if it isn't going to work? Scientists know this and know that we need a new class of drugs that works better than what we currently have on the market.

2. These "multi millions of dollars" being made dwarfs in comparison to the billions they could be making with a cure. For instance; let's say they are making $100 million a year currently off of the medication. It would take 10 years to get $1 billion. However, less and less people are trying not to take the medication daily and because of point 1 I stated above, so it's possible that cash flow will decrease over those 10 years too, unless the company raises the price. However, if they had a cure and with as many people having the virus around the world, even if they charged just $1, that would be almost $7 billion, which we know they will charge way more than $1. Not only that, but then they would most likely get governments to make it mandatory to be vaccinated against the virus so for all newborns, they have to pay for the vaccine as well.  

3. A lot of universities are heading up the HSV research as well, not just big pharama. Though, to get approved by FDA, they have to have a company sponsor them. But since this is a hard virus to "cure", it is considered the Holy Grail of all viruses and so the person or team that does come up with a way to eliminate it will win a nobel prize. This means competition on being the first to discover it. 

4. There are cures for other viruses. They just came out with a cure fairly recently for Hep C.  

The difference with HSV was stated above by someone else: it is attached to our nerves. There are attempts being made right now to not necessarily "cure" the virus out of our bodies, but to make the virus unable to replicate to cause disease, including shedding. However, for some people on here, apparently that isn't enough either. 

whyme24
17 minutes ago, Freefalling87 said:

Patents have run out for Valtrex, which means that anyone or any company can make a generic brand of the medication. A lot of people like to think that big pharma has a cure out there stored in a freezer and aren't releasing it but in fact, they would do just the opposite. Why?

1. It was discovered some time ago that there is a strain of hsv that is resistant to acyclovir. Well, if the medication no longer works and more and more people get infected with this strain, what is the point in buying it if it isn't going to work? Scientists know this and know that we need a new class of drugs that works better than what we currently have on the market.

2. These "multi millions of dollars" being made dwarfs in comparison to the billions they could be making with a cure. For instance; let's say they are making $100 million a year currently off of the medication. It would take 10 years to get $1 billion. However, less and less people are trying not to take the medication daily and because of point 1 I stated above, so it's possible that cash flow will decrease over those 10 years too, unless the company raises the price. However, if they had a cure and with as many people having the virus around the world, even if they charged just $1, that would be almost $7 billion, which we know they will charge way more than $1. Not only that, but then they would most likely get governments to make it mandatory to be vaccinated against the virus so for all newborns, they have to pay for the vaccine as well.  

3. A lot of universities are heading up the HSV research as well, not just big pharama. Though, to get approved by FDA, they have to have a company sponsor them. But since this is a hard virus to "cure", it is considered the Holy Grail of all viruses and so the person or team that does come up with a way to eliminate it will win a nobel prize. This means competition on being the first to discover it. 

4. There are cures for other viruses. They just came out with a cure fairly recently for Hep C.  

The difference with HSV was stated above by someone else: it is attached to our nerves. There are attempts being made right now to not necessarily "cure" the virus out of our bodies, but to make the virus unable to replicate to cause disease, including shedding. However, for some people on here, apparently that isn't enough either. 

I dont think this makes sense because first even people are getting less likely to get AVs there are newly infected people who will annually, secondly i dont understand how they will make more money with the cure. It is impossible, chronic diseases are gold mines for big pharma.They need to sell the cure for very huge prices to make better profit but again first this will not be ethical and going to get complained second constant money flow is better for the economy and HepC is not as prevalent as herpes so decent price of the cure is profitable.I dont know i used to be interested in economy so i dont know how to explain the math behind this.But hopefully you guys are right again. I really want to see that you guys saying me 'haha we told you so, dumb'.Because i am not going to live with this much pain i know this fact.

Freefalling87
20 minutes ago, whyme24 said:

I dont think this makes sense because first even people are getting less likely to get AVs there are newly infected people who will annually, secondly i dont understand how they will make more money with the cure. It is impossible, chronic diseases are gold mines for big pharma.They need to sell the cure for very huge prices to make better profit but again first this will not be ethical and going to get complained second constant money flow is better for the economy and HepC is not as prevalent as herpes so decent price of the cure is profitable.I dont know i used to be interested in economy so i dont know how to explain the math behind this.But hopefully you guys are right again. I really want to see that you guys saying me 'haha we told you so, dumb'.Because i am not going to live with this much pain i know this fact.

Um, you just proved my point. Newly infected people annually, some of which will be resistant to the AVs so over time, less and less people will be getting the AVs if the resistant strain is more prevalent. Companies know this so are working on finding a new class of drug to offset this, if anything. Second, yeah why would they cure HepC for a much smaller market even though the treatment for HepC is much more expensive and way more necessary (you know, because you can actually die from HepC if it is not treated so all people who have HepC NEED the medication if they want to live) than HSV

It's an open market so there isn't just one pharmaceutical company that owns everything; there at least a hundred companies around the world. One company owns Valtrex so if another company discovers a cure (which isn't making the millions from valtrex or have to worry about the medicine losing profits), they will definitely release it and no one will need to buy Valtrex anymore and all of the money and bigger market will go to the company that releases the "cure" first. Companies do not need to even find a cure for anyone; they aren't required by the governments to find cures or medicine. They are in it primarily because it is profitable and any chance of upping another company they will do it. Technically on the other hand, they can just say "ok, I'm going to stop making Valtrex". 

Cas9
7 hours ago, whyme24 said:

That is why i apologize exactly. Taking away hopes makes people angry. I wish i am wrong but i am a very logical person that is why i am beating myself so much. Again i wish i am soo wrong and that excision or any others will find the cure but lets face it  would have been found  already (i think there is a one already). So there is a possibility that there is a cure but they just dont put it on the market and also the vaccine because it is a huge loss of profit for valtrex for example. Chronic disease treatment is a big bad business just like wars. Sorry this is how world works and how capitalism works. It is perfect for the system that you pay  for a drug constantly. So again i wish i am blind or young or whatever that i cant see what you see and we all will be saved from this hell. By the way there must be a proper education on the whole subject .It is as important as the cure it think. None of us would be here if we were educated well i think.

Your comment makes no sense. What I told you was that no one cares that your comment (i.e. that there will never be a cure), will take away their hope. That's because your opinion is not based on science and common sense. Therefore, you are not taking away hope, therefore, there is no need to apologize. Did you somehow believe that your opinion is some sort of a fact or that we should take your opinion seriously?

Unrequited

Yes. Please keep this thread as Cas9 so succinctly puts it "science and common sense".

whyme24
3 hours ago, Freefalling87 said:

Um, you just proved my point. Newly infected people annually, some of which will be resistant to the AVs so over time, less and less people will be getting the AVs if the resistant strain is more prevalent. Companies know this so are working on finding a new class of drug to offset this, if anything. Second, yeah why would they cure HepC for a much smaller market even though the treatment for HepC is much more expensive and way more necessary (you know, because you can actually die from HepC if it is not treated so all people who have HepC NEED the medication if they want to live) than HSV

It's an open market so there isn't just one pharmaceutical company that owns everything; there at least a hundred companies around the world. One company owns Valtrex so if another company discovers a cure (which isn't making the millions from valtrex or have to worry about the medicine losing profits), they will definitely release it and no one will need to buy Valtrex anymore and all of the money and bigger market will go to the company that releases the "cure" first. Companies do not need to even find a cure for anyone; they aren't required by the governments to find cures or medicine. They are in it primarily because it is profitable and any chance of upping another company they will do it. Technically on the other hand, they can just say "ok, I'm going to stop making Valtrex". 

HepC market is very low in prevelance that is why (of course in my opinion) is a cure because it does not make huge profit difference but still what is happening is HepC is now mutating against the cure, this is another story. When you think about i think it is not a coinsedence that there is a vaccine in Russia. I talked to a friend from a game and he said of course he had the vaccine like this is a routine thing. I mean it can be effective 70 percent or something but it still will decrease the disease. So in 2018 which is the time that every individual has a high technology in their hand, FDA does not approve any vaccine for ''reasons''  and i am just not buying it. Maybe I am thinking crazy but it seems so obvious to me.

whyme24
11 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Your comment makes no sense. What I told you was that no one cares that your comment (i.e. that there will never be a cure), will take away their hope. That's because your opinion is not based on science and common sense. Therefore, you are not taking away hope, therefore, there is no need to apologize. Did you somehow believe that your opinion is some sort of a fact or that we should take your opinion seriously?

My opinion is not based on any scientific proof. Actually oppositely i believe there is a cure already. My saying is this in a world that wars are created for making money out of weapons, don't you think chronic diseases would be a gold mine. At least market is slowing down the cure coming up for sure.

Quest

You guys bring up really great intellectual points! Love this thread!:sign-bravo:

HerpesDumbAf
6 hours ago, whyme24 said:

You also have to think about the ppl who can’t afford it with or without insurance so I mean a good $500-1500 wouldn’t be bad, also you have to think about the ppl who don’t know too so technically it’ll always be around regardless of price 

whyme24
2 hours ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

You also have to think about the ppl who can’t afford it with or without insurance so I mean a good $500-1500 wouldn’t be bad, also you have to think about the ppl who don’t know too so technically it’ll always be around regardless of price 

How much is the Valtrex in U.S.?