World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Unrequited

STOP USING THE CURE THREAD FOR NON VACCINE BULLSHIT YOU CHUMPS

Atrapasueños

Where I live acyclovir in generic costs 100 pesos with 36 pills a total of 5 dollars., And for me it is something expensive

Divon
23 hours ago, 35hope said:

it doesnt mutate fast like bacteria, it's a virus that hides in your nervous system the only reason it's so tricky, if it didn't hide in your nerves your immune system would rid it from your body with in a few weeks.

Hulda Clark Copper held handle zapper is a scam

And it is still getting rid of the virus quickly whenever it leaves that area. All we need to do is to reduce the reoccurance and as soon as we did that, we try to reduce it some more and continue to do so till the virus is irrelevant.

Anyway I agree with the topic starter, it´s annoying to see things that are not related to new research and studies in the cure forum.

HerpesDumbAf
9 hours ago, whyme24 said:

How much is the Valtrex in U.S.?

Well I get aclycivor and it’s $4 for me but u was talking about a cure so of course the cure is going to be a huge price 

whyme24
1 hour ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

Well I get aclycivor and it’s $4 for me but u was talking about a cure so of course the cure is going to be a huge price 

How much do you think it costs you annually?

HerpesDumbAf
1 hour ago, whyme24 said:

How much do you think it costs you annually?

Idk because I don’t even take my meds anymore 

Heatbroken Sydney

Hulda Clark Copper held zapper is not a scam, I went from not being able to eat anything to now drinking coffee, eating junk, nuts etc without any symptoms. I am amazed people won't try this and prefer med's. Very frustrating to be here and try and help people who are suffering then my advice gets labelled a scam. 

HerpesDumbAf
38 minutes ago, Heatbroken Sydney said:

Hulda Clark Copper held zapper is not a scam, I went from not being able to eat anything to now drinking coffee, eating junk, nuts etc without any symptoms. I am amazed people won't try this and prefer med's. Very frustrating to be here and try and help people who are suffering then my advice gets labelled a scam. 

Well I don’t take meds and I eat everything and no outbreaks 

Untouchable1
On 7/4/2018 at 2:11 PM, Unrequited said:

Dear all,

I've noticed many new members are using the vaccine thread just to speak nonsense. Please take it elsewhere, this thread isn't for your deluge of nonsense. It's meant for technical updates on potential cures. It's the only thread I visit, because as you may have guessed it. I am not interested in the rest of the site. Please don't pollute the vaccine and cures thread with your psychological diarrhea. 

I come on here periodically, and well.... all I seem to read recently is uneducated brain dumps.

Admins, feel free to delete this post, but manage the thread a little better?

Thanks

Thank you so much for this! ❤️

35hope
On 7/6/2018 at 2:15 AM, Divon said:

And it is still getting rid of the virus quickly whenever it leaves that area. All we need to do is to reduce the reoccurance and as soon as we did that, we try to reduce it some more and continue to do so till the virus is irrelevant.

how do you do that?

22 hours ago, Heatbroken Sydney said:

if someone can explain to how the zapper can destroy hsv dna in your cell without destroying your dna in a cell thats made from basically the same proteins and enzymes as each other im not believing it

CanadianGuy
On 7/8/2018 at 6:17 AM, HerpesDumbAf said:

Well I don’t take meds and I eat everything and no outbreaks 

Did you ever experience symptoms?

HerpesDumbAf
10 hours ago, CanadianGuy said:

Did you ever experience symptoms?

Like one outbreak and that was it . I hate this shit why are we labeled as promiscuous but oh if u don’t have it you’re not you’re just living life. Like wtf. This isn’t even physical pain it’s the fucking mental pain. So Yea I experienced the fucking depression and anxiety symptoms. 

Atrapasueños
15 hours ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

Like one outbreak and that was it . I hate this shit why are we labeled as promiscuous but oh if u don’t have it you’re not you’re just living life. Like wtf. This isn’t even physical pain it’s the fucking mental pain. So Yea I experienced the fucking depression and anxiety symptoms. 

Para mi si es un infierno ya que tengo síntomas diarios lo que más detesto es el ardor y la picazón 

For me, if it is hell, since I have daily symptoms, what I most detest is the burning and itching.

HerpesDumbAf
5 hours ago, Atrapasueños said:

Para mi si es un infierno ya que tengo síntomas diarios lo que más detesto es el ardor y la picazón 

For me, if it is hell, since I have daily symptoms, what I most detest is the burning and itching.

I don’t experience this, tbh I don’t understand why if like the majority and I see this that has outbreaks like back to back there isn’t anything to basically stop them from coming back if it isn’t a big of a deal as ppl say . It’s a big deal for people who have them back to back and have painful ones each time. 

GotMeAtLast
5 hours ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

I don’t experience this, tbh I don’t understand why if like the majority and I see this that has outbreaks like back to back there isn’t anything to basically stop them from coming back if it isn’t a big of a deal as ppl say . It’s a big deal for people who have them back to back and have painful ones each time. 

Yes because we can't walk due to the pain. It bites... but hey, this is just a minor skin issue right? UGH!

I have been on a ton of different supplements here the past few months that I think they are starting to work. I am at the 2 week mark now without an OB. First time in a long time. I do have the burning though but it's tolerable and I can walk. :)

HerpesDumbAf
16 minutes ago, GotMeAtLast said:

Yes because we can't walk due to the pain. It bites... but hey, this is just a minor skin issue right? UGH!

I have been on a ton of different supplements here the past few months that I think they are starting to work. I am at the 2 week mark now without an OB. First time in a long time. I do have the burning though but it's tolerable and I can walk. :)

Yet ppl are ok with having it lmao there is nothing ok with having something incurable Bc idk what fairytale ppl tryna live in but it ain it 

GotMeAtLast
1 minute ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

Yet ppl are ok with having it lmao there is nothing ok with having something incurable Bc idk what fairytale ppl tryna live in but it ain it 

I would be happy if I broke out every few months. But it's day after day for me. It really sucks. On the bright side, I have given up all the foods that I enjoy and have lost 30 lbs in 4 months.

HerpesDumbAf
2 hours ago, GotMeAtLast said:

I would be happy if I broke out every few months. But it's day after day for me. It really sucks. On the bright side, I have given up all the foods that I enjoy and have lost 30 lbs in 4 months.

You don’t really gotta do that crap tbh. And I’d be happy if I didn’t transmit period idc about the break outs

Edited by HerpesDumbAf

Divon
On 7/9/2018 at 10:01 AM, 35hope said:

how do you do that?

Lots of ideas that have given results greater than 20% reduction of noticeable viral activity and also a few treatments that have showed 80-90% such as pritelivir. They just need to reach the market :p.

Divon
6 hours ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

You don’t really gotta do that crap tbh. And I’d be happy if I didn’t transmit period idc about the break outs

haha hell yeah, I think we all can survive getting a few painful blisters and some itching a few times a year :D. The medical community need to understand how fking serious it is that we can´t have sex without this god damn fear though.

HerpesDumbAf
17 minutes ago, Divon said:

haha hell yeah, I think we all can survive getting a few painful blisters and some itching a few times a year :D. The medical community need to understand how fking serious it is that we can´t have sex without this god damn fear though.

Honestly like. It’s weird because. The big pharma really doesn’t make money off of this tbh if you don’t really use the medication but like HIV I feel they use A LOT of medication and more money in their pockets yet their cure is more advancing than the herpes cure, why? 

Divon
Just now, HerpesDumbAf said:

Honestly like. It’s weird because. The big pharma really doesn’t make money off of this tbh if you don’t really use the medication but like HIV I feel they use A LOT of medication and more money in their pockets yet their cure is more advancing than the herpes cure, why? 

Well first of all. The number "5 billion dollar industry". If this means what I think it means meaning 5 billion dollars used to buy antivirals world wide a year then it really doesn´t even sound that impressive. ~80% of the worlds adult population has HSV maybe around 20-25% of those HSV2. The pattent has ran out for the antivirals so these 5 billion dollars are now shared among lots of companies. I´m sorry but there is noway in hell that I´m buying this conspiracy about this being the reason why we don´t get better treatment.

HerpesDumbAf
45 minutes ago, Divon said:

Well first of all. The number "5 billion dollar industry". If this means what I think it means meaning 5 billion dollars used to buy antivirals world wide a year then it really doesn´t even sound that impressive. ~80% of the worlds adult population has HSV maybe around 20-25% of those HSV2. The pattent has ran out for the antivirals so these 5 billion dollars are now shared among lots of companies. I´m sorry but there is noway in hell that I´m buying this conspiracy about this being the reason why we don´t get better treatment.

I understand because every std/sti conspiracy would be a conspiracy since we treat it and it’s gone so I see what you’re saying 

Divon

Well what I mean is that the conspiracy is that herpes developement is frozen because antiviral medicine is a cash cow.

HerpesDumbAf
35 minutes ago, Divon said:

Well what I mean is that the conspiracy is that herpes developement is frozen because antiviral medicine is a cash cow.

If you use it daily I guess 

IcantThinkofaName
On 7/11/2018 at 9:42 AM, GotMeAtLast said:

On the bright side, I have given up all the foods that I enjoy and have lost 30 lbs in 4 months.

I like your positivity here. And congrats on losing that much weight. Impressive!