World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Unrequited

STOP USING THE CURE THREAD FOR NON VACCINE BULLSHIT YOU CHUMPS

GotMeAtLast
1 hour ago, IcantThinkofaName said:

I like your positivity here. And congrats on losing that much weight. Impressive!

I am like most on here. I have my good days and bad, but I do try to keep my head afloat. Right now I AM HAPPY because my protocol of taking every dang supplement listed on here seems to be working. I am at the 2 week point of not having an OB. Even today I have had very light burning sensations. WOOHOO!

I needed to lose weight anyway as this past winter I packed a little on. I still have 5lbs to lose to reach my goal which seems to be extremely stubborn.

But thank you for the comment :2thumbsup:

Atrapasueños

Compre una caja de aciclovir que contiene 36 pastillas tome 2 cada día una en la mañana y una en la noche mis síntomas disminuyeron pero aún con el medicamento tengo pequeños brotes que me pican, me arde mi espalda y mis muslos también mi algunas zonas de mi cara., creo que el aciclovir me está haciendo alguna reacción ya que si duro un día sin bañarme mi frente y los surcos entre mi nariz y la parte de mi bigote se ponen rojos y mi cara se pone grasosa., lo adjudico al medicamento ya que leei que una de las reacciones negativas del aciclovir son problemas de la piel, odio este maldito virus y odio a la persona que me lo dio 

Buy a box of acyclovir that contains 36 pills take 2 each day one in the morning and one at night my symptoms decreased but even with the medication I have small bouts that sting me, my back burns and my thighs also my some areas of my cara., I think that acyclovir is making me some reaction because if I lasted a day without bathing my forehead and the furrows between my nose and the part of my mustache turn red and my face gets greasy, I award it to the medicine and I read that one of the negative reactions of acyclovir are skin problems, I hate this damn virus and I hate the person who gave it to me

Gems
On 7/5/2018 at 4:11 AM, Unrequited said:

Dear all,

I've noticed many new members are using the vaccine thread just to speak nonsense. Please take it elsewhere, this thread isn't for your deluge of nonsense. It's meant for technical updates on potential cures. It's the only thread I visit, because as you may have guessed it. I am not interested in the rest of the site. Please don't pollute the vaccine and cures thread with your psychological diarrhea. 

I come on here periodically, and well.... all I seem to read recently is uneducated brain dumps.

Admins, feel free to delete this post, but manage the thread a little better?

Thanks

Edited by Gems
wasnt helpful info.

Atrapasueños

Aquí nadie se ayuda todos se atacan, las propuestas de algunos para otros son estúpidas  las personas se descalifican entre todos, así que no te sorprendas 

Here nobody helps everyone is attacked, the proposals of some for others are stupid people are disqualified among all, so do not be surprised

16 minutes ago, tbo_3939 said:

I agree. this site is supposed to be for support no negativity!

Gems
27 minutes ago, tbo_3939 said:

I agree. this site is supposed to be for support no negativity!

There are separate sections I suggest if you want peace and want natural do the sections dedicated to that. I also didn't realise and got jumped on. On the other hand I understand wanting to keep it separate for ease , but it isnt that hard to scroll past.