World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Basketball212212

Genocea Phase 3

Basketball212212

Basketball212212

It’s not true ? What do you think 

brookeb300

It is true but they won’t go to phase 3 until they find another company to put money in

BulaHope
3 hours ago, Basketball212212 said:

It’s not true ? What do you think 

Brookeb is right - they say it is 'phase 3 ready' which essentially means it is sitting there waiting for someone to pony up a ton of cash to start the trials. Typical journos trying to exaggerate things.

Southwestrancher
2 hours ago, BulaHope said:

Brookeb is right - they say it is 'phase 3 ready' which essentially means it is sitting there waiting for someone to pony up a ton of cash to start the trials. Typical journos trying to exaggerate things.

Nobody's ponying up because there are so much better prospects out there. CRISPR, etc.

brookeb300
8 minutes ago, Southwestrancher said:

Nobody's ponying up because there are so much better prospects out there. CRISPR, etc.

Hopefully

Thatguy604
On 7/16/2018 at 4:10 PM, Southwestrancher said:

CRISPR is gonna take forever...phase 3 of this vaccine could so much sooner and give people some relief even if it’s not a lot. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • infoguy123
      @hopeful22 Sorry, just to save me a bunch of reading and possibly getting nowhere..and I'm not sure I'm asking correctly.. Is cas12a in the casY category?  Is there some list showing each useful enzyme and which category it's in?
    • WilsoInAus
      @Hairpeesthere is absolutely nothing inaccurate in what I have said and I stand by EVERY word. There is not one ounce of fact or accuracy in any of your comments. I’m sorry for your misinterpretations, but their yours alone. I suggest you need to undertake considerable research before commenting further. Please lift yourself.
    • hopeful22
      I was going to post something about this but I figure this should help people understand before this thread goes haywire.  CAS12A remember cas12a  Instead of CRISPR cas9 crispr cas12a is a more precise and deemed more safe.  In the past couple weeks CRISPR has had a lot of bad publicity over new research, but last week it was discovered that another enzyme CAS12A is very precise and safe.  I am guessing that Excisionbio is going to switch gears and start using CAS12A instead of cas9.  please see the article published last week.  https://www.genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/crispr-cas12a-more-precise-than-crispr-cas9/81256099
    • vzhe
      bad UI design. but I agree. they probably consider HSV-1 and HSV-2 comparable enough and will do each with a different CAS to see what works better.. and then likely do another study with whichever wins the comparison...
    • friendlyboy
      LOL Those bars don't say anything about effectivenes. They are an indicator about how far they have gotten in the preclinical efficacy studies stage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.