World's Largest Herpes Support Group
HerpesDumbAf

I emailed the Vice President of the health education board about spreading more awareness

HerpesDumbAf

Yes and she responded and tomorrow she’ll message me hopefully and we’ll go from there! CHANGE STARTS SMALL! 

HerpesDumbAf

response :

Thanks so much for this important feedback and will share this with our health education and wellness team and our student UK sexperts team! Thanks again!

im also going to give her ideas like if we crowdfund for the vaccines or drugs we can use them in commercials and that’s awareness, crowdfund and maybe do a study with those because I know I’m not the only college student or person in that college that has it and we can do studies and see how it’s really working . CHANGE WILL HAPPEN YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Goku
1 hour ago, HerpesDumbAf said:

response :

Thanks so much for this important feedback and will share this with our health education and wellness team and our student UK sexperts team! Thanks again!

im also going to give her ideas like if we crowdfund for the vaccines or drugs we can use them in commercials and that’s awareness, crowdfund and maybe do a study with those because I know I’m not the only college student or person in that college that has it and we can do studies and see how it’s really working . CHANGE WILL HAPPEN YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Nice work

rush82

Awesome that you did that :)

IamPositive

Great move!!! You go girl!!!