World's Largest Herpes Support Group
honey120

feels like doing suicide

honey120

I want to die but i am afraid since i got herpes what shoulf i do friends

Quest

Call suicide hotline or watch video after video.

honey120

Which video dear

Kaybae05

Hey I’ve has similar thoughts... those thoughts actually made me want to find a place i could talk about it. Have you come out to your family yet ? 

MarieVasquez
Posted (edited)

Hey, having such suicidal thoughts can be really serious, there can be many reasons that can cause the suicidal thoughts like depression, anxiety and mental pressure. You can take the advice of some experts like the voyance direct from http://www.martine-voyance.com who can guide you in a better way and help you find a positive way of living. You can speak your mind while talking to the readers over phone and get the clear vision of your life and future events in life.

Edited by MarieVasquez
spelling mistake

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Tina3535
      By Tina3535
      Hello everyone,
      I am new to the forum and I joined because I am feeling shitty. I was diagnosed 8 years ago and I contracted it from my then boyfriend who became my husband. He did not tell me he was infected, I doubt he even knew but I am angry now because I found it that he was cheating on me. 
      We are currently going through a divorce and it makes me afraid that I won’t find someone who won’t scorn me. My mood is fine as long as I don’t have an outbreak but as soon as I have one I get depressed, I feel dirty, feel hopeless and it keeps me awake at night. I am so frustrated and I keep asking myself “Why me?”. Has anyone else ever felt this way? How do you cope?
      thanks
    • Lk2404
      By Lk2404
      Hello all,
      I’m a female and was just diagnosed GHSV 1 and I’m devastated. I really need someone to talk to about their experience. I’m at the end of my rope with general practitioners and their horrible bedside manner. If one more person spits a statistic at me or dismisses the psychological pain I’m going through, I’m going to lose my mind. Cannot see a psychologist for another week. Seems like nothing will ever be the same. Please help me.
    • atheo99
      By atheo99
      Im 19, I don't know how this happened but it did. I have not got my results back but I am 110% positive i have herpes. There are bumps lesions and open wounds everywhere, and i show all symptoms. At first I was very suicidal on the fact that I could be HSV2 positive but my mom calmed me down.she told me, it is what it is, and that I can still manage to have a normal life despite this. Im very scared as of right now. Im over the fact that it is herpes but i am in terrible pain. I can't sit i can't lay down i can't stand, walk or move. I had to sleep sitting up last night. I am scared to go pee as it burns tremendously. The doctor could not give me medicine until the culture comes back from the lab so Im hoping i can get an antiviral in my by tomorrow. I read that garlic helps so I've been taking garlic pills. Is there anything i need to know. Is there anything i can do/take to ease the pain. I tried pouring water on me when i pee but that did not help. Im just scared, i don't have a support group in person. Im in college and am embarrassed to tell anyone. Only my mom knows and she's across the country because I'm an out of state student. please help ! I'm desperate
    • floridaguy
      By floridaguy
      Hello people well let me start by saying I've suspected that I've had HSV for years now me and my wife. But I've been to afraid to come to her with it. She's had fever blisters as she calls them and she gets huge painful bumps and clusters of blisters at the top of her butt crack and she has major irritation down there often. Which makes me believe we have it. I dont usually get anything but itching and as of lately I have irritation inside my penis and on the head but never had an outbreak.
      Well I had an encounter with a sex worker I used a condom but for some reason she decided to put lotion on the condom I only received oral from her no sex. After doing some research I found out that can damage condoms. But it didn't tear. But I've been feeling very irritated down there like I described earlier. 
      Is it possible to be re-infected with a different type of HSV or do you guys think that it is something else going on?
       I've been so depressed lately and having major anxiety.  I want to get checked so bad but I'm afraid she will accuse me of infecting her. Also I just want relief I've bought acyclovir online and have been taking them for a day now hoping to make the irritation go away. My friends says it's all in my head. I've been tested for most STDs and all negative.  
    • elenas
      By elenas
      this just surfaced and i constantly look at pictures on the internet of herpes and like they look nothing like what ive seen on the internet. can someone please help me? im so nervous and its been making me wanna cry. im so scared and i just dont know what to do

• Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      If you workout too much it causes stress to the body and will cause a breakout. I would not know what the magic number is. Your body will tell you.  Mine does. I first learned about this from Holtorf medical Group. When you ate in the gym those powder mixes they have contain a lot of Arginine. I was amazed by the labels. I would think one could get a really great workout within an hour? When your immune system is in action your doc will tell you not to work out.( A bad cold) 
    • GotMeAtLast
      Do you a link to buy the oil that you use?
    • purp7e
      Im totally in on this, but lets face it.  It will never happen, unless Honeycomb takes ownership and starts The Honeycomb Foundation or something.  Im actually surprised its not already done. I would donate without blinking.  @StayingUpbeat Is that on HC's agenda?  Just think about the day it would reach the masses, and the media. The money would have flowed in.
    • asot34
      I don't remember any cold sores I had  How about the marks ?
    • Spinky
      Popping seems to speed things up when I apply the oil after popping. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.