Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sean123

What happened to Rvx?

Recommended Posts

Mountain Man

They're still grinding away!  Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCG

Dr. Halford devoted his life to end the herpes pandemic and dared to sidestep the bureaucracy that prevented him on his mission.  

American politicians bought by big pharma and shameless scumbags who were begging for his treatment are looking for financial gain by destroying his legacy. 

That's what happened.  

Edited by SCG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trace67
3 hours ago, GlitterDx said:

Those people have gone silent or have been banned... 

 

but did they choose to go silent or did something nefarious happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trace67

According to @Rational Vaxxerthey have a shortage of competent web developers capable of programming basic HTML, ASP, and PHP web pages. They have been unable to find a single programmer on any continent let alone a team of 6 needed for a complicated 6 page site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterDx

The RVx website, personal Facebook pages, and blogs were all deleted for many reasons - mostly legal. 

Here’s the likely reality... 

RVx as you know it is no longer. A second phase vaccine trial for Theravax isn’t going to happen. That website will not come back

They will need to start over. New names, new research, new trials+

Maybe develop a whole new vaccine (hopefully much safer and one that actually works). 

Maybe work with some of the known hsv researchers like Chip Clark (genocea) and Laure Aurelian (aurx) instead of against them. 

They will need to rebrand with a new company name. Build a new website from scratch. And ensure professionalism. 

Organize a whole new trial inside the US. The trial will have to be legitimate with a third party reporting system to ensure honesty and integrity, doctors that have patients best interest in mind, etc 

This process will take several more years pending FDA approval. 

———-

RVx was not taken down by a “big pharma” conspiracy as ridiculously suggested by many. Nothing tangible is “coming soon.” There aren’t more trial participants unwilling to come out to say it worked or was a “miracle.” They were not “functionally cured.” They continue to suffer hsv symptoms (and then some). 

 

Edited by GlitterDx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fixme1
29 minutes ago, GlitterDx said:

The RVx website, personal Facebook pages, and blogs were all deleted for many reasons - mostly legal. 

Here’s the likely reality... 

RVx as you know it is no longer. A second phase vaccine trial for Theravax isn’t going to happen. That website will not come back

They will need to start over. New names, new research, new trials+

Maybe develop a whole new vaccine (hopefully much safer and one that actually works). 

Maybe work with some of the known hsv researchers like Chip Clark (genocea) and Laure Aurelian (aurx) instead of against them. 

They will need to rebrand with a new company name. Build a new website from scratch. And ensure professionalism. 

Organize a whole new trial inside the US. The trial will have to be legitimate with a third party reporting system to ensure honesty and integrity, doctors that have patients best interest in mind, etc 

This process will take several more years pending FDA approval. 

———-

RVx was not taken down by a “big pharma” conspiracy as ridiculously suggested by many. Nothing tangible is “coming soon.” There aren’t more trial participants unwilling to come out to say it worked or was a “miracle.” They were not “functionally cured.” They continue to suffer hsv symptoms (and then some). 

 

Only cure for the psychological side  is for people to accept it's very common now and to hang on, Something will come someday to alleviate the hsv issues

Edited by fixme1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterDx

And why why are viruses so hard to cure?!?! 

 

Need broad spectum antivirals. Crispr advancements pronto. Anything... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fixme1
21 minutes ago, GlitterDx said:

And why why are viruses so hard to cure?!?! 

 

Need broad spectum antivirals. Crispr advancements pronto. Anything... 

We just need the governments to back hsv research more. Too many suffering out there and we see it here daily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brookeb300

I wish we could of all get together - like a honeycomb party in person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trace67
3 hours ago, GlitterDx said:

The RVx website, personal Facebook pages, and blogs were all deleted for many reasons - mostly legal. 

Here’s the likely reality... 

RVx as you know it is no longer. A second phase vaccine trial for Theravax isn’t going to happen. That website will not come back

They will need to start over. New names, new research, new trials+

Maybe develop a whole new vaccine (hopefully much safer and one that actually works). 

Maybe work with some of the known hsv researchers like Chip Clark (genocea) and Laure Aurelian (aurx) instead of against them. 

They will need to rebrand with a new company name. Build a new website from scratch. And ensure professionalism. 

Organize a whole new trial inside the US. The trial will have to be legitimate with a third party reporting system to ensure honesty and integrity, doctors that have patients best interest in mind, etc 

This process will take several more years pending FDA approval. 

———-

RVx was not taken down by a “big pharma” conspiracy as ridiculously suggested by many. Nothing tangible is “coming soon.” There aren’t more trial participants unwilling to come out to say it worked or was a “miracle.” They were not “functionally cured.” They continue to suffer hsv symptoms (and then some). 

 

Thats not totally true @GlitterDx Agustins personal Facebook has been back up for a couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ashia

I have heard that there is going to be an announcement, soon. 

Edited by Ashia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
59 minutes ago, Ashia said:

I have heard that there is going to be an announcement, soon. 

From where??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moialbalushi
2 hours ago, Trace67 said:

Thats not totally true @GlitterDx Agustins personal Facebook has been back up for a couple of weeks.

So you have his account plz ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trace67
On 7/30/2018 at 12:57 AM, moialbalushi said:

So you have his account plz ? 

Its the same as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onehotmess
On 7/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, Ashia said:

I have heard that there is going to be an announcement, soon. 

This is what people have been saying for the past year now!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moialbalushi
On 8/1/2018 at 8:52 AM, Trace67 said:

Its the same as always.

I checked it and it doesnt exist. I think he left facebook as Rich Mancuso said before. 

I hope they are doing well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trace67
13 hours ago, moialbalushi said:

I checked it and it doesnt exist. I think he left facebook as Rich Mancuso said before. 

I hope they are doing well. 

Are you sure that you're using the right link? Which one are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moialbalushi
16 minutes ago, Trace67 said:

Are you sure that you're using the right link? Which one are you using?

Agustin Fernandez III. I think i searched for this one. Got another link ? When was the last time u checked it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewBeMeowMeow

Soory for sounding stupid but I am new.  Who is this Rational vax guy? Is this a cure?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Star

No cure, a while ago we had hope a couple of vaccines looked like they were getting somewhere but most of them bombed. Looks to me like scientists are now focusing their attention on preventing the virus rather than treating it, unfortunately that won’t help us. 

Wish I had better news for you, sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,123
    • Total Posts
      463,607
  • Posts

    • MikeIke
      Postherpetic neuralgia 15% of the time is hsv1. It lives in your nerve ganglia. I don't see why that's so far fetched when it is well supported by research. 
    • Jas14
      I have HSV & foot nerve pain. I am 100% sure it's from HSV. My Infectious Disease Dr, very well known in NJ, said it is a possibility, he is not ruling it out. There are many strains of HSV & the one I have affected my feet.  I take L-Lysine, Daily Complete Vitamins & Vitamin B-12. My heart goes out to you. I will pray you find relief. Keep your head up & think positive. Sending hugs. Keep us posted
    • Rockster
      The chance of getting some HPV-Strain in life (as a person that is not abstinent) is literally about 99% i read. 
      And in 90% of cases the virus is gone after 2 years. And the chance of cancer is looooots smaller than 10% - you just go get your pap smears, so if something happens they know right away and they can treat it. Getting a positive pap smear at some point in life is super-common as a woman. 
    • nydb1
      I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Let's please keep things civil. I am going to continue with Acyclovir, until I feel my symptoms disappear. If they do not subside, I plan on consulting a physician again.
    • Rockster
      So... this would be a revolutionary simple Solution, to an extreme problem: transmitting and getting STD's where condoms don't help.  And people don't give a fuck and noone answers.    Now we just have to find out if it works.  - Does it hinder herpes transmissions (and perhaps also other stuff like hpv) - What is the cost (per sex) - What is the practicality
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.