World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sean123

What happened to Rvx?

NewBeMeowMeow

I was looking for information and found someone named Rich Mancuso., guess he was one of the lucky ones to try it.  He is in this group but is not active. I’m too embarrassed to send him a message.... Sigh 

Trace67
4 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I was looking for information and found someone named Rich Mancuso., guess he was one of the lucky ones to try it.  He is in this group but is not active. I’m too embarrassed to send him a message.... Sigh 

Don't take Rich seriously. It turns out that he was most likely in it for the money,  in my opinion as well as some others, and he wrote a lame book to make $$$. Previously, he peddled some sort of mineral based cure in the secret Facebook groups. We all choose to believe what we want but just look at his past actions before you jump on the Rich Mancusco bandwagon of insanity.

1.       Peddled mineral based cure on Facebook

2.       Wrote a book about the vaccine for $$$

3.       Pretended to have inside info and kept telling people that something was coming soon when he didn’t, and it wasn’t.

4.       He tells people to write to the FDA to get permission for RVX to give them the vaccine which he knows damn well is not going to happen. RVX doesn’t even have an IND for the vaccine, and they are under a criminal investigation.

5.       He attacks anyone that has anything negative to say about the vaccine.

I could probably go on and on but….

Trace67

It would be best to write to RVX and ask if they have plans to improve the vaccine, and make it less likely to cause massive and debilitating side effects. Everyone wants them or someone to pull that off but as of yet no one has successfully done it.

NewBeMeowMeow
18 hours ago, Trace67 said:

It would be best to write to RVX and ask if they have plans to improve the vaccine, and make it less likely to cause massive and debilitating side effects. Everyone wants them or someone to pull that off but as of yet no one has successfully done it.

There were massive side effects? Do you know what they were??? Sigh

NewBeMeowMeow
18 hours ago, Trace67 said:

Don't take Rich seriously. It turns out that he was most likely in it for the money,  in my opinion as well as some others, and he wrote a lame book to make $$$. Previously, he peddled some sort of mineral based cure in the secret Facebook groups. We all choose to believe what we want but just look at his past actions before you jump on the Rich Mancusco bandwagon of insanity.

2.       Wrote a book about the vaccine for $$$

3.       Pretended to have inside info and kept telling people that something was coming soon when he didn’t, and it wasn’t.

4.       He tells people to write to the FDA to get permission for RVX to give them the vaccine which he knows damn well is not going to happen. RVX doesn’t even have an IND for the vaccine, and they are under a criminal investigation.

5.       He attacks anyone that has anything negative to say about the vaccine.

I could probably go on and on but….

Well this is depressing. I sent him an email and I’m waiting on a response.  

NewBeMeowMeow

Why do you think he was in it for the money?

NewBeMeowMeow

He answered my email. But I can’t up load the screen shots ;(

Trace67

Its just opinion as stated above but seriously? You cant figure that out?

My cat can.

Write to RVX and ask them to improve the vaccine and start over on the trials if you want to do something.

1 minute ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

He answered my email. But I can’t up load the screen shots ;(

I doubt anyone really cares.

NewBeMeowMeow
11 minutes ago, Trace67 said:

Its just opinion as stated above but seriously? You cant figure that out?

My cat can.

Write to RVX and ask them to improve the vaccine and start over on the trials if you want to do something.

I doubt anyone really cares.

Uhm. There is no reason to be mean  I am not good with computer picture stuff. Thanks. 

Pokemon
20 hours ago, Trace67 said:

What mineral-based cure?

NewBeMeowMeow

I copied and pasted his email response. Until I can figure out uploads. Lol

Hi,

Sorry I have not responded to you and many others in the group. I have been busy working, writing and volunteering as a herpes advocate. 

I am no longer in that group and for some reason the admins will not allow me back in, but you may can contact me through my website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. 

Hope that answers your question.

Thank you,
RIch Mancuso 
Author of “Asking for a friend.” 

NewBeMeowMeow

I’m going to email him and ask about the minerals. 

Trace67
48 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

What mineral-based cure?

lol...Why? you want it?

Trace67
38 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I’m going to email him and ask about the minerals. 

and ask him why there is a group of 18 people from the phase 1 St. Kitts trial in a whatsapp chat that refuse to back up his claims about the vaccine? and why they wont allow him in the group?

Ask him why the people in the safety trial are not cured.

Ask him why some people are sick.

As far as the minerals, I believe you need some ruby red and blue stones to go with it. Not sure of the placement needed on the ground but I heard that you must stay within the circle.

NewBeMeowMeow
1 hour ago, Trace67 said:

and ask him why there is a group of 18 people from the phase 1 St. Kitts trial in a whatsapp chat that refuse to back up his claims about the vaccine? and why they wont allow him in the group?

Ask him why the people in the safety trial are not cured.

Ask him why some people are sick.

As far as the minerals, I believe you need some ruby red and blue stones to go with it. Not sure of the placement needed on the ground but I heard that you must stay within the circle.

I will definitely ask him that. 

NewBeMeowMeow

Wait I just read that they were only 17 people in the trial I’m confused 

Trace67
1 hour ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Yes, that is correct. The eight is next to the seven.

Pokemon
1 hour ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I have carefully read what Trace67 says and can find no evidence supporting his assertions. In your search for answers, please see the following links (6 in all, including 3 YouTube videos). They include an interview conducted by respected scientist Dr. Josh Bloom.

I'm sure that there also other useful links.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/02/08/i-met-theravax-herpes-vaccine-patient-and-here-what-he-said-12543

http://www.sj-r.com/news/20180122/three-who-knew-about-herpes-vaccine-testing-have-left-siu-dean-says

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5oescg/iama_former_herpes_sufferer_who_took_part_in_a/

NewBeMeowMeow
57 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I have carefully read what Trace67 says and can find no evidence supporting his assertions. In your search for answers, please see the following links (6 in all, including 3 YouTube videos). They include an interview conducted by respected scientist Dr. Josh Bloom.

I'm sure that there also other useful links.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/02/08/i-met-theravax-herpes-vaccine-patient-and-here-what-he-said-12543

http://www.sj-r.com/news/20180122/three-who-knew-about-herpes-vaccine-testing-have-left-siu-dean-says

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5oescg/iama_former_herpes_sufferer_who_took_part_in_a/

Thank you so much for the information. I have a lot to read. ;)

NewBeMeowMeow

@Pokemon apparently Mr.Mancuso also has a website www.askingforafriend.us  have you seen it? Ugh too much to read. 

Pokemon
1 minute ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

@Pokemon apparently Mr.Mancuso also has a website www.askingforafriend.us  have you seen it? Ugh too much to read. 

Yes, I've seen it. It includes useful information, including links to some of Dr. Halford's research.

NewBeMeowMeow

I’m finding this very interesting but I’m not sure what to think about all this. Plus I feel so selfish to want this stupid herpes to be gone. I hate it so much. Sigh

Edited by NewBeMeowMeow

NewBeMeowMeow

Maybe I’ll just marry my cats. At least I can’t give them herpes. :(

WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Maybe I’ll just marry my cats. At least I can’t give them herpes. :(

Actually all mammals get forms of herpes!

Before getting to far ahead of yourself, you do need additional testing to confirm your genital issue. 

Trace67
33 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

He makes money off the suffering of others from the trial. Show me 17 people that back him up. That simple.