World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sean123

What happened to Rvx?

Trace67

Those 17 people are members here as well as about 20 others from the safety trial and before.

Trace67
3 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Maybe I’ll just marry my cats. At least I can’t give them herpes. :(

My cat has herpes. He takes Valtrex for suppression, but it doesn't work. The vet told him that he needs to cut out the unprotected sex with all the slutty felines, but he doesn't listen. He sees ass in the air and pounces. Last month he got scabies and the month before he got crabs but he blamed it a dirty bush that he peed on. Damn cat!

NewBeMeowMeow
11 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Actually all mammals get forms of herpes!

Before getting to far ahead of yourself, you do need additional testing to confirm your genital issue. 

It’s already confirmed. Sigh :(

NewBeMeowMeow
11 hours ago, Trace67 said:

Those 17 people are members here as well as about 20 others from the safety trial and before.

Is that really true? 

NewBeMeowMeow
11 hours ago, Trace67 said:

He makes money off the suffering of others from the trial. Show me 17 people that back him up. That simple.

Did you read his book? I’m curious if anyone has read it and why you think that. 

WilsoInAus
6 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

It’s already confirmed. Sigh :(

How? has your doctor worked out your pains? Please remain curious for your better health.

Trace67
7 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Did you read his book? I’m curious if anyone has read it and why you think that. 

You need to focus on your health. There is not a magic book or bullet for what you have. You need to read up on eating healthy and exercising and learn to live with herpes. You're going to have it for a very long time, and a fake cure book will not help.

NewBeMeowMeow
2 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

How? has your doctor worked out your pains? Please remain curious for your better health.

Thank you I appreciate that but according to what was done. I got it. Sigh

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Thank you I appreciate that but according to what was done. I got it. Sigh

There isn’t much evidence that you have. Please focus on your health for a proper diagnosis. It may be something serious. 

NewBeMeowMeow
50 minutes ago, Trace67 said:

You need to focus on your health. There is not a magic book or bullet for what you have. You need to read up on eating healthy and exercising and learn to live with herpes. You're going to have it for a very long time, and a fake cure book will not help.

Thank you. ;)

It has been very hard these past couple of days  and I have been doing nothing but reading  which is kind of why I asked about the book .  So you didn’t read it and didn’t like it ? Or not at all. 

Sorry for the questions. You seem to be very strong about not liking this guy I was just wondering why?  I like books...

4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

There isn’t much evidence that you have. Please focus on your health for a proper diagnosis. It may be something serious. 

Yes. I have a great gyno

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Yes. I have a great gyno

I think that’s the point. This gyno does not appear very knowledgeable on herpes and may have given you the wrong advice. 

But I think we can steer you in the right direction. 

But let’s start at the beginning. What was the exact test you had and the result?

NewBeMeowMeow
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

I think that’s the point. This gyno does not appear very knowledgeable on herpes and may have given you the wrong advice. 

But I think we can steer you in the right direction. 

But let’s start at the beginning. What was the exact test you had and the result?

Wait what? Why are you assuming my doctor is incorrect???

also after two days of antivirals pain is gone. Hooray!!!

Edited by NewBeMeowMeow

WilsoInAus
13 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Wait what? Why are you assuming my doctor is incorrect???

also after two days of antivirals pain is gone. Hooray!!!

Because herpes will tend not to just cause pain without lesions. You need to get a full copy of the test results and potentially seek a second opinion.

Trace67
5 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Thank you. ;)

It has been very hard these past couple of days  and I have been doing nothing but reading  which is kind of why I asked about the book .  So you didn’t read it and didn’t like it ? Or not at all. 

Sorry for the questions. You seem to be very strong about not liking this guy I was just wondering why?  I like books...

Yes. I have a great gyno

I don't know him well enough to like or dislike; it's not about that. He may be a wonderful person other than being wrong about this issue. I don't agree with his claims or how he tries to blame others such as @GlitterDx  for the vaccine causing her issues or how he tries to speak for all the others that do not back him up or how he attacks those that are injured or those that say anything negative. He should only speak for himself. There is a reason why they don't want him here. You can buy his book if you want to read it. I don’t have a habit of telling folks what to buy. I was just saying it won't help you with your herpes. I wish it would but it wont.

Not to be rude but this is old news, so I think  I am done commenting on the subject.You can search the forums to find more about it if you wish.

CanadianGuy
10 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Because herpes will tend not to just cause pain without lesions. You need to get a full copy of the test results and potentially seek a second opinion.

Really dude? Really? You sound as educated on hsv as your average family doctor.

WilsoInAus
2 hours ago, CanadianGuy said:

Really dude? Really? You sound as educated on hsv as your average family doctor.

Yes man that’s correct.

I mean we don’t really want more people in the delusional room with mirrors that see nothing, do we?

Edited by WilsoInAus

CanadianGuy
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yes man that’s correct.

I mean we don’t really want more people in the delusional room with mirrors that see nothing, do we?

Neuralgic pain without blisters is extremely common. You of all people should know this considering the time you dedicate to these forums. As a matter of fact, hsv can create all kind of atypical symptoms.

WilsoInAus
4 hours ago, CanadianGuy said:

Neuralgic pain without blisters is extremely common. You of all people should know this considering the time you dedicate to these forums. As a matter of fact, hsv can create all kind of atypical symptoms.

No that’s not the issue at all. The absolute vast majority of nerve pain is not caused by herpes. Hence it cannot be used to reverse engineer a diagnosis of herpes.

That is exceptinally dangerous and we must do all we can encourage proper diagnosis.

GlitterDx

There are a lot of people with nerve pain associated with herpes. Neuralgia is known as the onset of an outbreak that may or not materialize. Herpetic neuralgia is recognized in shingles (herpes virus), why not with herpes? It can also cause sciatic nerve pain, sacral herpes infection. Nerve pain could even be caused by a immune response to herpes and chronic inflammation. Some people get pain relief with antivirals. I think it causes a wide range of symptoms for a lot of people and that’s why there are so many people complaining. 

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/553327_3

Edited by GlitterDx

WilsoInAus
8 minutes ago, GlitterDx said:

There are a lot of people with nerve pain associated with herpes. Neuralgia is known as the onset of an outbreak that may or not materialize. Herpetic neuralgia is recognized in shingles (herpes virus), why not with herpes? It can also cause sciatic nerve pain, sacral herpes infection. Nerve pain could even be caused by a immune response to herpes and chronic inflammation. Some people get pain relief with antivirals. I think it causes a wide range of symptoms for a lot of people and that’s why there are so many people complaining. 

That’s still not the point. The point is that you cannot use symptoms to reverse engineer a herpes diagnosis, which is what several on this thread have done. That’s just silly at one of the spectrum and outright serious to your health at the other.

You of all people know that not even Halford knew if or why HSV-1/2 can cause neuralgia. He knew full well nerves were not damaged and the best explanation that he admitted was no more than a theory was that there is nerve interference resulting in pain signals. 

Also note that neuralgia does not equal pain and vice versa. The bulk of people with neuralgia experience numbness, not pain.

Edited by WilsoInAus

cowpoke02

not sure . a vaccine would be nice and i don't trust them cause they infect people and can spread new super bugs . haha.  nerve pain it sure can damage , dam virus wakes up andeans tissue . it can mess up veins in a second . must chew up nerves or inflammation around it or damage .  any way we are cursed . working in my diet and working on money to take action on eating and see sufficient .   hope for a good vaccine .. haha.  unit then back to what i used before .  don't feed this beats is biggest key . and surpassing it back down when flaring up .  

cowpoke02
On 10/19/2018 at 4:41 AM, CanadianGuy said:

family doctors are clueless . unless they have it . smear it all over maybe on purpose to test for it . hah . evil buggers ,. .

Kurdt01

A doctor (Neurologist for that matter, one of the few I ever met to be extremely knowledgeable about HSV) anyhow, he said herpes is really a nerve disorder more so than a skin disorder...the outbreak is just the final expression as it travels up the nerve and completes it's cycle...no matter what anyone here says, the nerve damage, neuralgia, and a whole host of other atypical symptoms are indeed HSV....what can be done if antivirals don't work? Wait as far as can tell...maybe one day something will come out that will help....if you want to look on the bright side there are truly no shortage of people that have this...millions and millions....you can still find someone and have a good life...