World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sean123

What happened to Rvx?

NewBeMeowMeow
On 10/18/2018 at 9:51 PM, Trace67 said:

I don't know him well enough to like or dislike; it's not about that. He may be a wonderful person other than being wrong about this issue. I don't agree with his claims or how he tries to blame others such as @GlitterDx  for the vaccine causing her issues or how he tries to speak for all the others that do not back him up or how he attacks those that are injured or those that say anything negative. He should only speak for himself. There is a reason why they don't want him here. You can buy his book if you want to read it. I don’t have a habit of telling folks what to buy. I was just saying it won't help you with your herpes. I wish it would but it wont.

Not to be rude but this is old news, so I think  I am done commenting on the subject.You can search the forums to find more about it if you wish.

Thank you for your kindness it has been very hard lately and with everyone fighting in hear it makes it even more difficult. 

I’ve read some things in the past and it seems you do not like him for a couple of different reasons and that’s fine I’m not here to debate your issues with him   What I wanted to tell people is actually very easy to get in touch with And I spoke with him on the phone through Facebook  He seemed very genuine and nice and I don’t get the impression he’s trying to make any money off that book  or off people that are suffering  but I think I’m going to buy it just to see what it’s all about. 

I know you don’t like him but he seemed very nice and genuine  Maybe I’m wrong????

I can ask him a question if you want

Edited by NewBeMeowMeow

cowpoke02
On 10/18/2018 at 3:38 PM, Trace67 said:

You need to focus on your health. There is not a magic book or bullet for what you have. You need to read up on eating healthy and exercising and learn to live with herpes. You're going to have it for a very long time, and a fake cure book will not help.

yup if you eat better pay attention you be pretty healthy in most cases .. it gradually goes away one time .  positive and happy immune stays high no stress ..  guys speaking the truth .  i see couple vaccines have some hope but you in the risk zone with vaccines infections side effects death . haha. might better eat better an let people go first . 

Trace67
7 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I know you don’t like him but he seemed very nice and genuine  Maybe I’m wrong????

I can ask him a question if you want

No, not correct. Heated arguments over a topic do not signify a personal dislike. It is not personal, period. Sometimes things might be said in the heat of the moment when having a passionate argument, but it's not personal. I don't like his stance on the vaccine, and we will always argue over that. Put us in a room with some beers, a ball game, and I'd probably like him just fine. You should be careful about making that kind of assumptions on the internet. Internet arguments are notoriously heated, but that doesn't signify anything other than a heated disagreement that may sometimes get out of hand with all parties involved. Reality and perception are often very different.

My opinions about his book motives are just my opinions as stated earlier. In my opinion, he should have donated his book proceeds to charity or to some effort towards fighting the stigma. Otherwise, it's for profit.

In my opinion, he shouldn’t speak for the other people in the trial online or his book if it's in there.

In my opinion, he shouldn’t blame@glitterdx for her vaccine injury.

In my opinion, he has tried to help people in other ways that are good.

Genuine dislike of a person requires knowing someone in ways other than an argument over a vaccine.

Hope that clears it up for you and yes, buy his book if you want it.

Sweet7
On 10/16/2018 at 6:43 PM, Trace67 said:

Don't take Rich seriously. It turns out that he was most likely in it for the money,  in my opinion as well as some others, and he wrote a lame book to make $$$. Previously, he peddled some sort of mineral based cure in the secret Facebook groups. We all choose to believe what we want but just look at his past actions before you jump on the Rich Mancusco bandwagon of insanity.

1.       Peddled mineral based cure on Facebook

2.       Wrote a book about the vaccine for $$$

3.       Pretended to have inside info and kept telling people that something was coming soon when he didn’t, and it wasn’t.

4.       He tells people to write to the FDA to get permission for RVX to give them the vaccine which he knows damn well is not going to happen. RVX doesn’t even have an IND for the vaccine, and they are under a criminal investigation.

5.       He attacks anyone that has anything negative to say about the vaccine.

I could probably go on and on but….

I am the admin of that facebook group and Rich did not peddle a mineral cure.  He simply asked if anyone had tried it and YOU attacked him for asking the question.  We tried to steer him away from trying it but YOU already had him upset and defensive so there was no getting through.  Rich was also suffering a lot at that time.  Rich never, ever told people that mineral snake oil program even helped him.  What you claim is an attack is actually Rich sticking up for himself and RVX because he believes in the vaccine.  Defending is not attacking.   I should know, I had to do the same thing after YOU lied on me.   I have doctors in my group who know I don't claim to be a doctor and don't diagnose anybody.  I could go on and on too but YOU (Halford Sucks) with a sarcastic new alias that you use and probably access this site through a VM so you can use different IP addresses to keep the moderators of this site from knowing it's you because YOU got banned really aren't worth anymore of my time and this thread won't be helping anyone either way.  I'm just letting you know you aren't fooling me and many others here.  As for RVX, we will see what the future holds.  I know, you will go on and express your opinions and I really don't care.  But you might want to stop lying as it might make it's way into the court.  And to sue for shame?  Gee, thanks for trying to make the stigma worse.  That is so helpful to everyone here and all the future members of the club.

You can tell the FDA investigators I said Hi.  They were really nice even though I asked them where they have been. Lol.  You thought you were going to use them to bully me.  Didn't work.  I went silent for other reasons that have nothing to do with RVX.  But the day will come when I won't be silent and I will be fighting the stigma and advocating for even more research and better treatments. 

In the meantime for any one reading this who are not members of that facebook group, I am not actively growing it right now.  I have a good thing going on in life that I need to focus on for maybe another 6 - 8 months.  Unless the documentary comes out earlier than that.  I'll have to make time for that.  It's been slow in the facebook group for a while too so you are not missing out on much if you are not a member.  People are keeping up with the research better here.  As for the future, I will be joining forces in a more public venue and will get back to the research (Not just RVX because even though it's difficult, I'm trying not to be biased).  I'm still a fan of nuclease/enzyme technologies too even though Bill Halford wasn't.  It's just too damn cool.  Plus the possible implant and vaginal ring might be a really good idea for people who can't get vaccines or would rather use them.  They are medical devices and with using already approved antivirals, the time it would take to get to market wouldn't be near as long as new drugs and other therapies since medical devices fall under a different process for FDA approval.  They would also be quite beneficial for people going through stem cell transplants, and other people with compromised immune systems.  They are intended to keep the level of antiviral in the blood to the point where it may stop the virus from shedding and causing symptoms.  We know it's possible with intravenous acyclovir as that can stop herpes encephalitis in it's tracks.  This is one area where funding is needed though.   I still believe in RVX.  I'm very grateful to Dr. Halford for all the help he gave me and I miss him.

NewBeMeowMeow

After speaking with mr mancuso I did not get any bad impressions either. But I’ll be digging much deeper since google has popped up quite a bit. 

Meow...

Trace67
22 hours ago, Sweet7 said:

I am the admin of that facebook group and Rich did not peddle a mineral cure.  He simply asked if anyone had tried it and YOU attacked him for asking the question.  We tried to steer him away from trying it but YOU already had him upset and defensive so there was no getting through.  Rich was also suffering a lot at that time.  Rich never, ever told people that mineral snake oil program even helped him.  What you claim is an attack is actually Rich sticking up for himself and RVX because he believes in the vaccine.  Defending is not attacking.   I should know, I had to do the same thing after YOU lied on me.   I have doctors in my group who know I don't claim to be a doctor and don't diagnose anybody.  I could go on and on too but YOU (Halford Sucks) with a sarcastic new alias that you use and probably access this site through a VM so you can use different IP addresses to keep the moderators of this site from knowing it's you because YOU got banned really aren't worth anymore of my time and this thread won't be helping anyone either way.  I'm just letting you know you aren't fooling me and many others here.  As for RVX, we will see what the future holds.  I know, you will go on and express your opinions and I really don't care.  But you might want to stop lying as it might make it's way into the court.  And to sue for shame?  Gee, thanks for trying to make the stigma worse.  That is so helpful to everyone here and all the future members of the club.

You can tell the FDA investigators I said Hi.  They were really nice even though I asked them where they have been. Lol.  You thought you were going to use them to bully me.  Didn't work.  I went silent for other reasons that have nothing to do with RVX.  But the day will come when I won't be silent and I will be fighting the stigma and advocating for even more research and better treatments. 

In the meantime for any one reading this who are not members of that facebook group, I am not actively growing it right now.  I have a good thing going on in life that I need to focus on for maybe another 6 - 8 months.  Unless the documentary comes out earlier than that.  I'll have to make time for that.  It's been slow in the facebook group for a while too so you are not missing out on much if you are not a member.  People are keeping up with the research better here.  As for the future, I will be joining forces in a more public venue and will get back to the research (Not just RVX because even though it's difficult, I'm trying not to be biased).  I'm still a fan of nuclease/enzyme technologies too even though Bill Halford wasn't.  It's just too damn cool.  Plus the possible implant and vaginal ring might be a really good idea for people who can't get vaccines or would rather use them.  They are medical devices and with using already approved antivirals, the time it would take to get to market wouldn't be near as long as new drugs and other therapies since medical devices fall under a different process for FDA approval.  They would also be quite beneficial for people going through stem cell transplants, and other people with compromised immune systems.  They are intended to keep the level of antiviral in the blood to the point where it may stop the virus from shedding and causing symptoms.  We know it's possible with intravenous acyclovir as that can stop herpes encephalitis in it's tracks.  This is one area where funding is needed though.   I still believe in RVX.  I'm very grateful to Dr. Halford for all the help he gave me and I miss him.

Rich tried to claim to the group that his mineral product,  AKA SNAKE OIL could cure herpes. That is what the argument was about, hence the peddling. You told him to go away and try it before making further claims. Who knows what became of that but it didn’t cure him. You need to check yourself before calling people liars and look in the mirror when you say it.

From the dictionary:

Peddle:

promote (an idea or view) persistently or widely.

"he criticized his fellow candidate for peddling risky ideas"

synonyms:

advocatechampionpreach, put forward, proclaimpropoundpromotepromulgate

"peddling unorthodox views"

If you were half as smart as you think, then you would understand the various meanings of the word “peddle ” or at least look it up.

I don’t think he was trying to profit from the minerals, but rather he was ignorant about herpes and all the internet snake oil as well as basic biology as apparent from his claims in my opinion and some others.

In my opinion that disqualified him from telling others about anything that will cure herpes or provide the so-called functional cure that he now peddles.

Couple that disqualification with the fact that 16 people from his group disagree with him about the vaccine leads me to believe that he didn’t really receive benefit from the vaccine. I won't say he is a liar. Maybe he really believes it. Maybe its mere placebo, a well-documented event in medical trials.

You can also couple the above with the false stories of “something coming soon” as he pretended to have inside info about Rational Vaccines. A claim that he has now walked back. He also tells people to request permission from the FDA to get the vaccine. He knows that will not happen or he should know.

His book is for profit unless he is donating all proceeds. I have not heard a single claim from him about donating any of it much less all of it, but that is his prerogative, and I don’t care either way. It's fine if he wants to make a buck.

It's not a lie to say that he profits from this mess. Only you would try and twist this all up.

He very well does attack anyone that says anything negative about the vaccine. That is just a fact.

I don’t know what you’re talking about with the FDA. I wasn’t aware that you could use them to bully people. If they really contacted you and I stress if they really contacted you, then that’s your problem. I would imagine that they are contacting everyone from the trials so don’t feel so special in that regard but to say they are trying to bully people is disingenuous.

You can attack me all you want. I don’t take it personally. You’re just misguided, and that is what got you in this mess to begin with.

I hope you get over it one day and move on and have a good life. It's pointless to remain upset and bicker over this.

I truly hope you find peace.

Dilan Melia
On Wed Oct 31 2018 at 12:03 PM, Sweet7 said:

Do you know the name of this nuclease medical device technology?  I search it over the internet but i haven't get the info..  Thanks! 

fixme1
On 11/1/2018 at 3:41 AM, Trace67 said:

Rich tried to claim to the group that his mineral product,  AKA SNAKE OIL could cure herpes. That is what the argument was about, hence the peddling. You told him to go away and try it before making further claims. Who knows what became of that but it didn’t cure him. You need to check yourself before calling people liars and look in the mirror when you say it.

From the dictionary:

Peddle:

promote (an idea or view) persistently or widely.

"he criticized his fellow candidate for peddling risky ideas"

synonyms:

advocatechampionpreach, put forward, proclaimpropoundpromotepromulgate

"peddling unorthodox views"

If you were half as smart as you think, then you would understand the various meanings of the word “peddle ” or at least look it up.

I don’t think he was trying to profit from the minerals, but rather he was ignorant about herpes and all the internet snake oil as well as basic biology as apparent from his claims in my opinion and some others.

In my opinion that disqualified him from telling others about anything that will cure herpes or provide the so-called functional cure that he now peddles.

Couple that disqualification with the fact that 16 people from his group disagree with him about the vaccine leads me to believe that he didn’t really receive benefit from the vaccine. I won't say he is a liar. Maybe he really believes it. Maybe its mere placebo, a well-documented event in medical trials.

You can also couple the above with the false stories of “something coming soon” as he pretended to have inside info about Rational Vaccines. A claim that he has now walked back. He also tells people to request permission from the FDA to get the vaccine. He knows that will not happen or he should know.

His book is for profit unless he is donating all proceeds. I have not heard a single claim from him about donating any of it much less all of it, but that is his prerogative, and I don’t care either way. It's fine if he wants to make a buck.

It's not a lie to say that he profits from this mess. Only you would try and twist this all up.

He very well does attack anyone that says anything negative about the vaccine. That is just a fact.

I don’t know what you’re talking about with the FDA. I wasn’t aware that you could use them to bully people. If they really contacted you and I stress if they really contacted you, then that’s your problem. I would imagine that they are contacting everyone from the trials so don’t feel so special in that regard but to say they are trying to bully people is disingenuous.

You can attack me all you want. I don’t take it personally. You’re just misguided, and that is what got you in this mess to begin with.

I hope you get over it one day and move on and have a good life. It's pointless to remain upset and bicker over this.

I truly hope you find peace.

youre not wanted here, begone

NewBeMeowMeow

Maybe I am naive but after looking at Mr. Mancuso’s website and his very positive Instagram I don’t get the impression he’s peddling anything but good vibes. :ok_woman:

Pretty sure my feelings on this are right but this fighting is a real bummer. 

:disappointed: 

But I have learned to use the emojis  !!!!!!! Yeah me !!!  :hand::two_hearts::heart:

meow

Trace67
2 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Maybe I am naive but after looking at Mr. Mancuso’s website and his very positive Instagram I don’t get the impression he’s peddling anything but good vibes. :ok_woman:

Pretty sure my feelings on this are right but this fighting is a real bummer. 

:disappointed: 

But I have learned to use the emojis  !!!!!!! Yeah me !!!  :hand::two_hearts::heart:

meow

Yes, the fighting should stop. You're absolutely correct.

Trace67
On 11/2/2018 at 10:36 AM, fixme1 said:

youre not wanted here, begone

I can't take you seriously until you learn to write properly.

Herpeguy562

Their website has been wiped. Doesn't show up in Google search no more. Not a good sign. Good luck guys that was my only hope not it's gone. O well. 

moialbalushi
25 minutes ago, Herpeguy562 said:

Their website has been wiped. Doesn't show up in Google search no more. Not a good sign. Good luck guys that was my only hope not it's gone. O well. 

https://rationalvaccines.com/

calm down buddy its not wiped

Helpus
8 hours ago, moialbalushi said:

https://rationalvaccines.com/

calm down buddy its not wiped

Do you think rational vaccine will return? Because I remembered josh bloom tweeted that they will continue trials with help of FDA. 

NewBeMeowMeow

Hi again, sorry I’ve been gone for a long time due to work but I reached out to that Rich Mancuso guy again. He said that nothing has changed and that Rational is still working on it he said the ceo stated that last year they had no plans on stopping? so stay tuned. When I asked about the website he said he didn’t really know but said he was hoping for an announcement sooner as well since they have been rebuilding it for a while???. That’s like a whole year? Maybe legal medical websites take longer?  I think in the tone of his voice he seemed very positive hope he’s right. He said that that guy Josh was correct because he quoted the ceo and doesn’t print BS. 

Has anyone reached out to speak with Rich? He seems pretty easy to get on the phone. Easier than I though. This world is cray cray :joy: I really hope what he says true. I’d like to try this treatment if it works one day. :sob: Who knows if it will ever happen.  

oh...he started a new petition to get some attention from the fda so I’m guessing he’s pretty serious about this vaccine. So I’m gonna have some faith on this. :raised_hands: I signed  :yum:

I also think I’ve had wayyyyyy too much coffee this morning. :blush: And my kitty hates me this morning. TeeHee hee and I now love emojis  

Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!  With much Love and purrs

Meow meow:two_hearts:

Trace67
7 hours ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

Hi again, sorry I’ve been gone for a long time due to work but I reached out to that Rich Mancuso guy again. He said that nothing has changed and that Rational is still working on it he said the ceo stated that last year they had no plans on stopping? so stay tuned. When I asked about the website he said he didn’t really know but said he was hoping for an announcement sooner as well since they have been rebuilding it for a while???. That’s like a whole year? Maybe legal medical websites take longer?  I think in the tone of his voice he seemed very positive hope he’s right. He said that that guy Josh was correct because he quoted the ceo and doesn’t print BS. 

Has anyone reached out to speak with Rich? He seems pretty easy to get on the phone. Easier than I though. This world is cray cray :joy: I really hope what he says true. I’d like to try this treatment if it works one day. :sob: Who knows if it will ever happen.  

oh...he started a new petition to get some attention from the fda so I’m guessing he’s pretty serious about this vaccine. So I’m gonna have some faith on this. :raised_hands: I signed  :yum:

I also think I’ve had wayyyyyy too much coffee this morning. :blush: And my kitty hates me this morning. TeeHee hee and I now love emojis  

Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!  With much Love and purrs

Meow meow:two_hearts:

A real FDA approved clinical trial would be a good thing. However, I fear some people will have serious adverse events. If four people out of only a few were harmed then what will happen in a much larger trial? I don't know the answer, but I hope the vaccine is tweaked before the trial and that no one has serious adverse events. Notice that I said, four people. Another has come forward. You will hear more about that later.

fixme1
2 hours ago, Trace67 said:

A real FDA approved clinical trial would be a good thing. However, I fear some people will have serious adverse events. If four people out of only a few were harmed then what will happen in a much larger trial? I don't know the answer, but I hope the vaccine is tweaked before the trial and that no one has serious adverse events. Notice that I said, four people. Another has come forward. You will hear more about that later.

Post your proof 4 out of what? A few hundered

Trace67
1 hour ago, fixme1 said:

Post your proof 4 out of what? A few hundered

LOL...you're such an idiot. You know damn well that there were not hundreds vaccinated. There is no way that Bill and his wife or RVX  could have organized that many vaccinations unless you have secret knowledge. However, I did make a mistake above. The total with injuries is now five. I should have said a fifth person has come forward. I forgot to include OFMDH in my total. Anyway, I'm sure you'll hear about the fifth person soon enough so don't worry my man. You’ll get your wish.:usa:

fixme1
On 12/25/2018 at 1:57 AM, Trace67 said:

LOL...you're such an idiot. You know damn well that there were not hundreds vaccinated. There is no way that Bill and his wife or RVX  could have organized that many vaccinations unless you have secret knowledge. However, I did make a mistake above. The total with injuries is now five. I should have said a fifth person has come forward. I forgot to include OFMDH in my total. Anyway, I'm sure you'll hear about the fifth person soon enough so don't worry my man. You’ll get your wish.:usa:

i never said there was a few hundered, you have on your previous accounts in other posts. you also claimed you where on the trails too on your other account

Trace67
2 hours ago, fixme1 said:

i never said there was a few hundered, you have on your previous accounts in other posts. you also claimed you where on the trails too on your other account

Oh, shut up! You’re clueless or a liar. Maybe both of those things apply.

you-->  :perverted:

MikeHerp

Some people decided to go for a risky, unproven medical intervention, administered by a guy who conducted "science" in hotel rooms and obscure island destinations and snubbed his nose at peer reviews.  And some of them were allegedly injured. 

This story is as unfortunate, as it is trite.  

Herpeguy562

If their website is not updated by the end of 2019 I will consider this project dead.

Miss Horne
14 hours ago, Herpeguy562 said:

If their website is not updated by the end of 2019 I will consider this project dead.

I think this is dead in the water. 

Edited by Miss Horne

NewBeMeowMeow

Hello everyone,  I don’t think it’s dead. :grin:You should reach out to this Rich Mancuso guy for any updates. He said they are still working on it and has always been very nice to me plus I think he’s friends with the people working on it  

Meow meow :two_hearts:

Check this out :thumbsup:this makes me happy  

https://pennyforyourthoughtscampaign.com/