World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Spinky

Omeprazole stopped outbreaks

Spinky
Posted (edited)

Last year, I had gastritis. The doctor prescribed me Omeprazole for six months (later extended to nine months), to help with the gastritis. It worked. However, it also had a great secondary benefit: during that whole nine months, I didn't have any HSV outbreaks.

Unfortunately, the doctor has taken me off Omeprazole now (since my gastritis is healed), and my HSV outbreaks are back. The doctor was skeptical, since Omeprazole is not recognised as an HSV treatment.

Then I came across this research recently, which shows that Omeprazole does indeed help with HSV (especially if also taken with Acyclovar - which I do not take): https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/05/02/313072.full.pdf

Edited by Spinky

LovedAnyway

I have read that Tagamet does the same thing and I don’t think you need a prescription.

WilsoInAus
59 minutes ago, LovedAnyway said:

I have read that Tagamet does the same thing and I don’t think you need a prescription.

Jay, you have been identified, please leave the website alone.

brookeb300
10 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Jay, you have been identified, please leave the website alone.

Wilson you sound crazy for real this time lol 

WilsoInAus
2 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Wilson you sound crazy for real this time lol 

Don’t you value the integrity of this website?

brookeb300

Poor jay or whoever that person isn’t named that. Idk what you are splint about!!

Talking about

Quest

Please stop Wilso! What about her comments was trolling? She is not jay they are willing to get a mod envolved to prove they are not jay! You get a list together and they will show the mod one by one they are not jay! Why are you so obsessed? You are picking on someone I enjoy writing! Stop! You are a great person, but what does it take to have peace? 

WilsoInAus
12 minutes ago, Quest said:

Please stop Wilso! What about her comments was trolling? She is not jay they are willing to get a mod envolved to prove they are not jay! You get a list together and they will show the mod one by one they are not jay! Why are you so obsessed? You are picking on someone I enjoy writing! Stop! You are a great person, but what does it take to have peace? 

This person is Jay, I’m sorry but that  is the way it is, that is not my fault. 

To turn our backs and buy into the lies, the delusions, the falsehoods and the fear is to be culpabable and not in the best interests of Jay or readers of this website.

Jay has been welcome in the countless profiles he has created to show that he’s genuine - he’s declined on each and every occasion.

destroyhsv
13 hours ago, Spinky said:

Last year, I had gastritis. The doctor prescribed me Omeprazole for six months (later extended to nine months), to help with the gastritis. It worked. However, it also had a great secondary benefit: during that whole nine months, I didn't have any HSV outbreaks.

Unfortunately, the doctor has taken me off Omeprazole now (since my gastritis is healed), and my HSV outbreaks are back. The doctor was skeptical, since Omeprazole is not recognised as an HSV treatment.

Then I came across this research recently, which shows that Omeprazole does indeed help with HSV (especially if also taken with Acyclovar - which I do not take): https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/05/02/313072.full.pdf

First off, why don't you take acyclovir? Second off, isn't Omeprazole OTC?

Quest

She was doing nothing wrong! Right away you tagged her as Jay without even looking at her address! That's how I know you are wrong! You told her right away in the other thread that she was jay! 

WilsoInAus
Just now, Quest said:

She was doing nothing wrong! Right away you tagged her as Jay without even looking at her address! That's how I know you are wrong! You told her right away in the other thread that she was jay! 

Jay's activity is monitored over multiple profiles and multiple sites. The inconsistencies, similarities, the male tone all sooner or later identify the profiles. This profile is over 6 months old now with the posts now aligning to classic Jay behaviours and inconsistencies. 

brookeb300
52 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Jay's activity is monitored over multiple profiles and multiple sites. The inconsistencies, similarities, the male tone all sooner or later identify the profiles. This profile is over 6 months old now with the posts now aligning to classic Jay behaviours and inconsistencies. 

Jay is cool

brookeb300
Just now, brookeb300 said:

Jay is cool

Wilson chill out mate

Quest

I liked Jay, too!

About the  Tagamet , take it at bedtime on a completely empty stomach!Tagamet is used when people can't get low dose Naltrexone. 

WilsoInAus
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Jay is cool

No I am sorry, but Jay is not cool. Faking your own death to hurl abuse at well meaning people is not in my definitional 'book of cool'. I sincerely hope it is not in yours.

In the words of @NY12345 who has put it more eloquently than many of us could ever hope to do:

Let me remind other users that Jay (Cathy) pretended to commit suicide on Reddit, having his “sister” come share the news with the evil community who wouldn’t validate that his negative HSV test + atypical symptoms were HSV just because he declared so. That is why this is important, because it isn’t fair to people that they believe this virus is worth taking their life, and it isn’t the answer to every last sensation you’ll feel for the rest of your life, as Jay would like you to believe. 

People with atypical symptoms, please do not take this to mean that I am saying that your atypical symptoms aren’t real. This post is very specific, about a guy named Jay who does not have herpes, yet blames it on every single problem in his life. 

It was reported at the time and the mods removed his original post. You can also see other odd posts from the user (Badluckboy123),  like the one where he claims he got herpes from a handjob. I’ve screencapped it as well in case Jay logs in to remove it before you get a chance to see it. Also, the mod at Reddit Herpes banned him from that page more than once since he was attempting to make multiple profiles and continue to post there as well. 

If you can’t spot the patterns in Jay’s post, I know it’s tempting to think perhaps he really did commit suicide, but the mods on this site can confirm that there are posts from Jay’s IP address after the Reddit post. In fact, one of the mods responded that Jay is constantly making new profiles on this page in a DM. It’d be great if they could chime in publicly so folks here can understand this isn’t about anyone picking on someone with atypical symptoms, this is about Jay, specifically, misleading people. 

Having HSV is relevant to Jay though, because when someone who doesn’t have HSV comes here attributing all of their symptoms to a virus they haven’t been diagnosed with, it distracts and takes credit away from the valid reports of atypical symptoms. It scares people, and it has many people fearing that HSV is the beginning of the end. Worst of all, when people who are undiagnosed come here claiming their symptoms are caused by something that they are not diagnosed with, it leaves other people who actually have herpes to think it’s not worth pursuing an actual diagnosis or answer to their pain and issues. I know you’ve had a rough go with symptoms, and that’s absolutely worth digging into, but people like Jay are doing far more damage than they are helping the cause, by blaming symptoms on a specific infection that he doesn’t have. Lastly, what you mentioned is key, Jay is not an immunodeficient person, he has said so himself in more than one of his profiles. He has even said something to the effect of never having any problems in his entire life, and never even having to take a pill. Does that sound like an immunodeficienct person to you? Also, he claimed to get HSV from a handjob, so can everyone agree herpes presents in many different ways, but Jay is not one of those cases? Jay definitely has a few problems, but herpes isn’t one of them. 

Edited by WilsoInAus

Quest

Didn't read all of your post, but I think you should kindly move it to the venting section. Airing your grievance on this kind man's thread is kind of creepy. Embarrassing Jay is very unbecoming and it says more about you than him. Maybe go write on his wall?

I think you are the only one in here who is obsessed with anyone's negative testing

WilsoInAus
6 minutes ago, Quest said:

Didn't read all of your post, but I think you should kindly move it to the venting section. Airing your grievance on this kind man's thread is kind of creepy. Embarrassing Jay is very unbecoming and it says more about you than him. Maybe go write on his wall?

I think you are the only one in here who is obsessed with anyone's negative testing

I am not the one who commenced on this issue as you can plainly see. Please address your comments to the relevant person who derailed the thread and called Jay 'cool'. That was entirely unacceptable and needed to be addressed, please take some accountability and address the real issue.

I did not write that spiel, but I wish I had, it is of critical importance. If you had read it, it is about compassion and empathy for genuine users of this site, something I hope you value. If this says something about me, I really hope it does and how can I say more of it.

This has nothing to do with negative testing. Am I obsessed with people, being genuine, truthfulness, pragmatic facts, love and openness?? Guilty as charged! 

Join me in the path of light.

Quest
Posted (edited)

Gee, if reposting comments that would embarrass someone is cool...No thanks. Nice try, you are the one who hijacked the thread! While you are pointing fingers, there's three fingers pointing back at your self! Don't kid yourself no one needs any rumors spread about them. Sometimes it is better to be kind than right! Gathering rumors from others is usually not reality. 

https://www.drvitaminsolutions.com/content/herpes-shingles-02

∆∆∆∆This will give you info on Tagamet∆∆∆∆

Take it to pm because I won't answer you.

Edited by Quest

WilsoInAus

I think the readers of the thread can form their own judgments.

Spinky
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, destroyhsv said:

First off, why don't you take acyclovir? Second off, isn't Omeprazole OTC?

I don't take acyclovir because it didn't do much good for me. I know some people have good results with it, though.

Omeprazole might be OTC in some countries, but not where I live: here it needs a prescription.

Edited by Spinky

LovedAnyway

For the last time, my name is not Jay.  My name is Amy.  I am not telling you my last name.  I am a woman, not a man.  I've reported all of your rude comments to me and asked an Admin to prove to you that I am not Jay.  You are really pissing me off.  I'm pretty sure Spinky is in the same group on FB for meningitis and he can vouch for me.  Now get a life and leave me alone!!!!

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Did you take omeprazol together with valtrex or you took it alone ?