World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
alwall0828

The new Cosmo Magazine.....!!!!

alwall0828

The newest Cosmo magazine that has Beyonce on the front has two stories about young women who contracted Herpes.

I think this is great. Finally having really people speak out and give their experiences in a very well known magazine.

norris

Yes, I just read that article.

The two girls have positve attitude about what they have.

Good stories.

tothefuture

This will be in America I guess. Is there any way of getting the article on line?

Shayna

Say, I don't have that magazine. By any chance was Christy Charles interviewed? She used to come to this forum. BTW she used her real name here so I'm not outting her.

In one of our last emails she had mentioned that she was speaking with the magazine discussing this issue, I hadn't heard back if she was in it or not.

That would be very cool if she were! I'll have to pick up a copy.

Thanks for the heads up!

tothefuture

I know she used to come on here. But who is she??

Is she famous???????:confused: (Well obviously not that famous!!!!:D)

Shayna

Christy is an amazing person! She gave solid advice for treating hsv by keeping an alkaline system. She's a writer and has been published....I don't know if that makes her famous? :lol:

She just wrote a script based on her life story (which includes her having hsv) that she'd like made into a movie. I've read it and it's very good! I could actually see it coming to fruition.

I wish she'd drop back in to this site for visit...She has a lot of knowledge worth sharing. I know she's busy...

HC-Support-Team

Articles by Christy Charles

You can find a couple of her aticles in the links on the right!

Under "Christy Charles' Stories"

Shenda

Cure_hopeful

thanks im about to get one right now even though its almost 11pm lol. gotta stay positive!

estoy_perdida

yippee for cosmo!!

I was so happy when I came across this article! I actually just posted a thread about it under "everything else herpes". lol.

Shayna,

The article does mention a 22 year old named Christin. Maybe it's the same person?

Shayna

No, that wouldn't be Christy...She's older. I doubt she'd lie about her age....cause if she were going to lie about anything I would think it would be about having Herpes! :lol:;)