World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MR Ronald

WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT

MR Ronald

HELLO PEOPLE

I WAS WONDERING WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE QUIET AND SUFFER IN SILENCE? WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCIDAL? WHY ARE WE DISTRAUGHT AND STRESSED? WHY CANT WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT A CURE? I RECALL THE EBOLA CRISIS COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.. PEOPLE WERE DYING OVER THAT VIRUS.. IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS GUESS WHAT THEY FOUND A CURE.. THE REASON WHY ARE HAVENT FOUND A CURE IS BECAUSE WE ARE TOO COMFORTABLE WE DONT SPEAK UP!! OUR VOICES CANT BE HEARD.. IM USING THIS FOR MOTIVATION GUYS. LETS CREATE A DAY AND MAKE THIS "WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT" WORLDWIDE MORE RECONIGITION MORE EXPOSURE THEN SOMETHING WILL COME ABOUT. IF WE SUFFER IN SILENCE AND COMPLAIN AND ACCEPT THIS IS A AS  "INCURABLE VIRUS" THEN WE MAY NEVER SEE A CURE LETS DO SOMETHING FOLKS.

HerpesDumbAf

I see my gyn about my health today but I’ll ask why they push this off and don’t push ppl to get tested for it 

MR Ronald

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Cas9
1 hour ago, MR Ronald said:

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

MR Ronald
5 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

OK..

Number212

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

MR Ronald
10 hours ago, Number212 said:

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

Exactly

MR Ronald

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS PLEASE BE SURE TO DM ME I WANT TO MAKE A GROUPCHAT FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY..

Atrapasueños

Que risa me das esta comunidad es una mierda todos se atacan otros descalifican los diagnósticos otros se burlan de tus miedos, solo les importa ellos mismos si no pueden aceptar otras opinión, tu crees que van a querer manifestarse por una cura no seas ingenuo lo que tú estás queriendo hacer muchas personas lo han tratado de realizar y todo sigue igual no hacen nada ni pasa nada

What a laugh you give me this community is a shit all attacked others disqualify the diagnoses others make fun of your fears, they only care about themselves if they can not accept other opinions, you think they will want to manifest for a cure do not be naive what you are wanting to do many people have tried to perform and everything is the same do nothing or nothing happens

Quest

Maybe if there was a March and I could just blend in. Sometimes I just prefer to be in the closet! I wouldn't want to be ashamed on YouTube or anything!

35hope

because this is what it is we got to rely on scientist and i got the best of hope but another thing is the nature of those people what scares me the most

MR Ronald

IF WE GONNA BE SCARED OF PEOPLES OPINIONS THEN WHATS THE ACTUAL POINT? PEOPLE ARE GONNA HAVE OPINIONS REGARDLESS GOOD OR BAD.. ARE PEOPLE JUDGEMENTAL OPINIONS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR HEALTH? YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST!! FUCK THE HATE.. IM NOT GOING OFF ON YOU GUYS IM TRYING TO MOTIVATE YOU GUYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AND NOT WORRY WHAT TROLLS GOT TO SAY

35hope

go ahead and oust yourself people will call you brave but at the same time they'll watch were you place your cup of tea so they can stay away from it...

tayelle

I was suggesting there be something to wear over our face.  And it can be people who have it or know someone who does to participate in the march 

Cas9
51 minutes ago, tayelle said:

I was suggesting there be something to wear over our face.  And it can be people who have it or know someone who does to participate in the march 

Do you guys seriously believe these marches would result in getting a herpes cure faster? Are you guys serious?!?!?  PUHLEESE!!!

Atrapasueños

Los nuevos tratamientos o curas futuras para otras enfermedades tienen éxito por la presión social por la gente  que tiene la enfermedad como los familiares,  amigos o grupos sociales hasta de los mismo gobiernos  que apoyan a la causa y en mis perspectiva con el hsv-1 y - 2 es lo contrario los enfermos de hsv no se apoyan. No salimos de las sombras nuestros familiares no nos apoyan tampoco existe la presión social y los grupos sociales contra el hsv es casi inexistente los gobiernos no apoyan en lo mínimo nadie quiere invertir en cura o descubrir  nuevos tratamientos 

New treatments or future cures for other diseases are successful because of social pressure by people who have the disease such as family members, friends or social groups even from the same governments that support the cause and in my perspective with hsv-1 and - 2 is the opposite the hsv patients do not support. We do not come out of the shadows our relatives do not support us nor does social pressure exist and social groups against the hsv is almost nonexistent governments do not support in the least nobody wants to invest in cure or discover new treatments

Atrapasueños

Ejemplos como el vih, la hepatitis, el zika, el cáncer, la malaria, el virus del papiloma humano, la gonorrea la sífilis etc la mayoría de las enfermedades que nombre cuentan con grupos sociales que apoyan para descubrir curas o nuevos tratamientos al igual que tienen el apoyo de toda la comunidad y cuando un doctor te diagnóstica  hsv sonrie y dice no es para tanto puedes vivir una vida normal y en mi opinión personal faltan muchos años para un nuevo medicamento y aún más para una cura no quiero hacer sentir mal a nadie solo es mi opinión claro que todos piensan diferente y se respeta su opinión

Examples such as HIV, hepatitis, Zika, cancer, malaria, human papillomavirus, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc. Most of the diseases that are named have social groups that support to discover cures or new treatments as well as they have the support of the whole community and when a doctor diagnoses you smile and say it is not so much you can live a normal life and in my personal opinion many years are missing for a new medication and even more for a cure I do not want to make you feel bad nobody is my clear opinion that everyone thinks differently and their opinion is respected

tayelle
20 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Do you guys seriously believe these marches would result in getting a herpes cure faster? Are you guys serious?!?!?  PUHLEESE!!!

I'm not thinking about the cures directly..but removal of stigma? Yes. That will lead to people talk about cure research publicly? Yes. The two are linked.

Diseases that have more of a public outcry get focused on. People do research when there is a public concern. Us hiding behind screens are not helping. 

Cas9
4 hours ago, tayelle said:

I'm not thinking about the cures directly..but removal of stigma? Yes. That will lead to people talk about cure research publicly? Yes. The two are linked.

Diseases that have more of a public outcry get focused on. People do research when there is a public concern. Us hiding behind screens are not helping. 

Everybody knows about hsv, and unless you're a victim of it, nobody cares. What do you plan on doing, marches all over the US with bags over your heads? First of all, no one is ever going to do that; Secondly, people observing you would think you're a nut. Don't waste your time proposing ideas that will never happen and wouldn't have any affect (if you really think about it) anyway.

tayelle
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Everybody knows about hsv, and unless you're a victim of it, nobody cares. What do you plan on doing, marches all over the US with bags over your heads? First of all, no one is ever going to do that; Secondly, people observing you would think you're a nut. Don't waste your time proposing ideas that will never happen and wouldn't have any affect (if you really think about it) anyway.

So then what works?  And no. Everyone does not know about . They are not educated about it.. that's how It gets spread. I don't care if they think we are a nut, they already think we are dirty, promiscuous etc. I was misinformed about the virus as are millions of people are every day. Dont knock someone else down since we ALL are going through this and have our own ways/ideas in dealing with it. This forum is a place for ideas and sharing

Atrapasueños

Respeta todas las opiniones ella en su comentario tiene razón e visto publicaciones en otras paginas sobre el hsv donde la gente piensa que el hsv se contagia por el aire o por comida o que el herpes labial es provocado por la varicela también e visto que con el aciclovir en pastillas o cremas te curas y ya no pasa nada toda esa desinformación es porque nadie le interesa este virus 

@Cas9

Respect all the opinions she in her comment is right and seen publications in other pages on the hsv where people think that the hsv is spread by air or food or that the cold sore is caused by chickenpox also seen that with the acyclovir in pills or creams you heal and nothing happens anymore all this misinformation is because nobody is interested in this virus

Cas9
11 hours ago, Atrapasueños said:

Respeta todas las opiniones ella en su comentario tiene razón e visto publicaciones en otras paginas sobre el hsv donde la gente piensa que el hsv se contagia por el aire o por comida o que el herpes labial es provocado por la varicela también e visto que con el aciclovir en pastillas o cremas te curas y ya no pasa nada toda esa desinformación es porque nadie le interesa este virus 

@Cas9

Respect all the opinions she in her comment is right and seen publications in other pages on the hsv where people think that the hsv is spread by air or food or that the cold sore is caused by chickenpox also seen that with the acyclovir in pills or creams you heal and nothing happens anymore all this misinformation is because nobody is interested in this virus

If you paid attention to the context of my comments, you would not make the comment you just made

Joey1987

Im still worried my penis is going to fall off. :rolleyes:

healthyandhappy

I don't disclose to anyone except sexual partners because of the stigma.  Fortunately, my ex was accepting but I am far from ready to tell anyone else.  I just hate this so much :(.  I would love to participate in a march anonymously