World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MR Ronald

WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT

MR Ronald

HELLO PEOPLE

I WAS WONDERING WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE QUIET AND SUFFER IN SILENCE? WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCIDAL? WHY ARE WE DISTRAUGHT AND STRESSED? WHY CANT WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT A CURE? I RECALL THE EBOLA CRISIS COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.. PEOPLE WERE DYING OVER THAT VIRUS.. IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS GUESS WHAT THEY FOUND A CURE.. THE REASON WHY ARE HAVENT FOUND A CURE IS BECAUSE WE ARE TOO COMFORTABLE WE DONT SPEAK UP!! OUR VOICES CANT BE HEARD.. IM USING THIS FOR MOTIVATION GUYS. LETS CREATE A DAY AND MAKE THIS "WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT" WORLDWIDE MORE RECONIGITION MORE EXPOSURE THEN SOMETHING WILL COME ABOUT. IF WE SUFFER IN SILENCE AND COMPLAIN AND ACCEPT THIS IS A AS  "INCURABLE VIRUS" THEN WE MAY NEVER SEE A CURE LETS DO SOMETHING FOLKS.

HerpesDumbAf

I see my gyn about my health today but I’ll ask why they push this off and don’t push ppl to get tested for it 

MR Ronald

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Cas9
1 hour ago, MR Ronald said:

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

MR Ronald
5 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

OK..

Number212

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

MR Ronald
10 hours ago, Number212 said:

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

Exactly

MR Ronald

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS PLEASE BE SURE TO DM ME I WANT TO MAKE A GROUPCHAT FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY..

Atrapasueños

Que risa me das esta comunidad es una mierda todos se atacan otros descalifican los diagnósticos otros se burlan de tus miedos, solo les importa ellos mismos si no pueden aceptar otras opinión, tu crees que van a querer manifestarse por una cura no seas ingenuo lo que tú estás queriendo hacer muchas personas lo han tratado de realizar y todo sigue igual no hacen nada ni pasa nada

What a laugh you give me this community is a shit all attacked others disqualify the diagnoses others make fun of your fears, they only care about themselves if they can not accept other opinions, you think they will want to manifest for a cure do not be naive what you are wanting to do many people have tried to perform and everything is the same do nothing or nothing happens

Quest

Maybe if there was a March and I could just blend in. Sometimes I just prefer to be in the closet! I wouldn't want to be ashamed on YouTube or anything!

35hope

because this is what it is we got to rely on scientist and i got the best of hope but another thing is the nature of those people what scares me the most

MR Ronald

IF WE GONNA BE SCARED OF PEOPLES OPINIONS THEN WHATS THE ACTUAL POINT? PEOPLE ARE GONNA HAVE OPINIONS REGARDLESS GOOD OR BAD.. ARE PEOPLE JUDGEMENTAL OPINIONS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR HEALTH? YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST!! FUCK THE HATE.. IM NOT GOING OFF ON YOU GUYS IM TRYING TO MOTIVATE YOU GUYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AND NOT WORRY WHAT TROLLS GOT TO SAY

35hope

go ahead and oust yourself people will call you brave but at the same time they'll watch were you place your cup of tea so they can stay away from it...