World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
MR Ronald

WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT

MR Ronald

HELLO PEOPLE

I WAS WONDERING WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE QUIET AND SUFFER IN SILENCE? WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCIDAL? WHY ARE WE DISTRAUGHT AND STRESSED? WHY CANT WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT A CURE? I RECALL THE EBOLA CRISIS COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.. PEOPLE WERE DYING OVER THAT VIRUS.. IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS GUESS WHAT THEY FOUND A CURE.. THE REASON WHY ARE HAVENT FOUND A CURE IS BECAUSE WE ARE TOO COMFORTABLE WE DONT SPEAK UP!! OUR VOICES CANT BE HEARD.. IM USING THIS FOR MOTIVATION GUYS. LETS CREATE A DAY AND MAKE THIS "WE WANT A CURE DAY EVENT" WORLDWIDE MORE RECONIGITION MORE EXPOSURE THEN SOMETHING WILL COME ABOUT. IF WE SUFFER IN SILENCE AND COMPLAIN AND ACCEPT THIS IS A AS  "INCURABLE VIRUS" THEN WE MAY NEVER SEE A CURE LETS DO SOMETHING FOLKS.

HerpesDumbAf

I see my gyn about my health today but I’ll ask why they push this off and don’t push ppl to get tested for it 

MR Ronald

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Cas9
1 hour ago, MR Ronald said:

ITS A JOKE THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE ARENT GETTING PUSHED TO GET TESTED IS BECAUSE THERES NO AWARNESS OF THIS VIRUS ITS NOT PREACHED OUT THERE.. MAIN REASON THERES NO CURE IS BECAUSE AGAIN PEOPLE HSV CARRIERS ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND HIDE UNDER DUVETS BECAUSE OF THE STIGMA. WHY NOT CREATE A EVENT DAY FOR ALL HSV CARRIERS?? AND BE ON THE NEWS OR MAKE A PETITION FOR POLITICIANS ..THERES ALOT OF THINGS WE CAN DO!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE SOMETIMES. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS VIRUS IT SEEMS.. IF YOU TRULY WANT SOMETHING YOU COULD GET IT!!!!!!

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

MR Ronald
5 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

OK..

Number212

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

Cas9
1 hour ago, DawnHomles12 said:

Hello everybody, i want you all to know that help don't comes to you until you long for it, I was diagnosed of HSV I was frustrated and scared thinking it's over, thinking I have lost it all until i came across a post on a blog site about how Dr sebi cured people suffering from herpes virus after using his herbal medication i had to try it too i am so happy being healthy and getting my normal life back again after using his herbal cure, i am HSV negative now as confirmed by my medical doctor and i had to live without the herpes meds given to me by the doctor. I am Dawn from Miami USA, You can email him at drsebicellfood@gmail.com if you need any help.

You're full of shit. Scammer

MR Ronald
10 hours ago, Number212 said:

I agree but we have to do something that will really get people's attention , a well known community with a unique name on every social media app may be a good idea . :pensive:

And talk about it more with people , if we want the cure we have to get out of the shadow . 

Exactly

MR Ronald

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS PLEASE BE SURE TO DM ME I WANT TO MAKE A GROUPCHAT FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY..