Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Waiting4newlife

Herpes and parenthood

Recommended Posts

Waiting4newlife

Has anyone here prevened from passing hsv 1/2 to their female partner and achieved parenthood? Please help your answers will give clear understanding about this virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LovedAnyway

I have HSV2 and have not passed it to my husband and we've been married almost 20 years.  We just avoided sex during outbreaks.  I have two healthy children, one by c-section (he was huge lol) and one natural.  My husband does have HSV1 and gets a cold sore about one time a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus

Jay, this is unacceptable, the gig is up. When are you writing to the Moderators?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LovedAnyway
37 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Jay, this is unacceptable, the gig is up. When are you writing to the Moderators?

Wow. I give up. I guess you will just continue to do this on every post that I comment on. I did report all of your rude remarks to the moderator. I hope they care enough to look at my profile and tell you that I really am who I say I am. Then I hope you feel bad. I did nothing to you. I really don’t need the stress, I thought this would be an outlet and the research section gave me hope. I’m deleting my account I hope you’re happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waiting4newlife
5 hours ago, LovedAnyway said:

I have HSV2 and have not passed it to my husband and we've been married almost 20 years.  We just avoided sex during outbreaks.  I have two healthy children, one by c-section (he was huge lol) and one natural.  My husband does have HSV1 and gets a cold sore about one time a year.

What medications did your husband took? And what did you follow as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
58 minutes ago, LovedAnyway said:

Wow. I give up. I guess you will just continue to do this on every post that I comment on. I did report all of your rude remarks to the moderator. I hope they care enough to look at my profile and tell you that I really am who I say I am. Then I hope you feel bad. I did nothing to you. I really don’t need the stress, I thought this would be an outlet and the research section gave me hope. I’m deleting my account I hope you’re happy.

This is great Jay, I think things may be close to a breakthrough. I have some ideas that I will post. I hope you see it and youre always welcome to message me.

No Jay, I will never let up, because youre a human in need. Many turn their back on you or simply go along with your false identities. I know that space all to well. You struggle to find your own identity, I understand that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waiting4newlife

Hi all, any information related to the thread, would be very helpful for my future. I have asked this question to many doctors but they always say, herpes not a big deal. I think they should say, it's not a big deal for me. Please anyone has achieved parenthood without passing it other partners especially female? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamPositive
7 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

This is great Jay, I think things may be close to a breakthrough. I have some ideas that I will post. I hope you see it and youre always welcome to message me.

No Jay, I will never let up, because youre a human in need. Many turn their back on you or simply go along with your false identities. I know that space all to well. You struggle to find your own identity, I understand that.

Who is jay? And why you suspect her as jay? Read a lot of your comments wherever she appears.. how’d you know one person is genuine and another not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StayingUpbeat
On 7/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, WilsoInAus said:

This is great Jay, I think things may be close to a breakthrough. I have some ideas that I will post. I hope you see it and youre always welcome to message me.

No Jay, I will never let up, because youre a human in need. Many turn their back on you or simply go along with your false identities. I know that space all to well. You struggle to find your own identity, I understand that.

Wilso, looking through the posts for this individual and the authenticated IP addresses of the others you are commenting on it's highly unlikely that they are the same person.  Please refrain from these posts or they will result in disciplinary action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus

I’m sorry, but it has been confirmed these are the same person who is using IP masking and creating false personas across multiple websites. 

Using WebRTC facilities with an altered code patch reveals the originating IP address. Please send me the results of this immediately.

You have also of course identified that none of the Jay-identified profiles have been logged on at the same time.

If you have not done any of this, then your post here needs to result in disciplinary action and you will need to refrain from posting until your IT expertise is enhanced manifold.

Edited by WilsoInAus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
On 7/25/2018 at 6:33 AM, LovedAnyway said:

Wow. I give up. I guess you will just continue to do this on every post that I comment on. I did report all of your rude remarks to the moderator. I hope they care enough to look at my profile and tell you that I really am who I say I am. Then I hope you feel bad. I did nothing to you. I really don’t need the stress, I thought this would be an outlet and the research section gave me hope. I’m deleting my account I hope you’re happy.

 

On 8/3/2018 at 1:34 PM, StayingUpbeat said:

Wilso, looking through the posts for this individual and the authenticated IP addresses of the others you are commenting on it's highly unlikely that they are the same person.  Please refrain from these posts or they will result in disciplinary action.

he doesn't refrain. he insults members constantly. he gives TERRIBLE advise. he has a serious delusional disorder.

there is a girl with poss untreat herpes whitlow due to other bad advise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
On 8/3/2018 at 1:48 PM, WilsoInAus said:

I’m sorry, but it has been confirmed these are the same person who is using IP masking and creating false personas across multiple websites. 

Using WebRTC facilities with an altered code patch reveals the originating IP address. Please send me the results of this immediately.

You have also of course identified that none of the Jay-identified profiles have been logged on at the same time.

If you have not done any of this, then your post here needs to result in disciplinary action and you will need to refrain from posting until your IT expertise is enhanced manifold.

you are mentally ill. i spent four days going pyscho. you have a full delusional disorder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
On 7/25/2018 at 6:33 AM, LovedAnyway said:

Wow. I give up. I guess you will just continue to do this on every post that I comment on. I did report all of your rude remarks to the moderator. I hope they care enough to look at my profile and tell you that I really am who I say I am. Then I hope you feel bad. I did nothing to you. I really don’t need the stress, I thought this would be an outlet and the research section gave me hope. I’m deleting my account I hope you’re happy.

yes it took me a while he is a stalker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,340
    • Total Posts
      466,638
  • Posts

    • IloveCoco
      Omg you crack me up. Being reckless is sleeping with a condom and not having any other sexy foreplay before just in case? This was not a random dude I just met at the bar that night, he had been talking to me for 3 months before.  The lawyer was reckless for not disclosing or taking antivirals or whatever. I trusted him for being so nice to me. 
    • IloveCoco
      How could I have gotten hsv1 on my genitals as a child??? I’ve never had a coldsore either in my life. My body changed after I had sex with that idiot, which sucked  and it’s not pointless to know who did this to you when in some states it’s considered a crime to transmit an std to another person. 
    • sincere40
      Thank.you @Distraught1
    • Morpheo
      its very very very hard to know who gave it to you..my drs told me is pointless. and to come back positive for hsv1 on blood test, its alsaw kind of dumb because most people get it as children, and they dont have any outbreak..so could be the lawyer..or not...
    • blurneworder
      I am in a similar situation. I experience the dizziness every day. I feel fatigued most of my day. I get tiny cuts in the genital area and lips. I get burning/tiny red dots in the genital area. I get tingling sensations in different areas. Valocyclavir did not work for me. I have a tiny, white bump on my lip that crusted over. All tests (no Western Blot) have been negative. Blood work is negative. This all started after I had unprotected sex.   What are your oral outbreaks like?
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.