World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
chloe808

Pins and Needles and Itching allover

chloe808

Does anyone have pins and needles and itching all over the body when you are getting an ob? My back also feels really sore and pains are shooting down my legs, but I have been having back spasms for years now that weren't associated with herpes although now I think they might be setting each other off.

chloe808

Why doesn't anyone respond to my thread? Has no one ever had tingling all over the body? My entire body is itchy and tingly....anyone? please?

Shayna

Hi Chloe808,

Sorry for not responding sooner! I just saw your post.

When I was first diagnosed (with my first outbreak) I felt itchy all over too. I can't say if it was psychological or real...honestly, I just felt itchy (like crazy) all over.

As for the pain shooting down your leg, I didn't have that symptom, But I know the virus can affect your sciatic nerve which could cause shooting pain down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can run from your buttock, down the leg, and around your ankle. The guy who gave me this virus (without prior disclosure) had terrible sciatic pain. I took him to the doctor for it a few times, and the doctors never mentioned it being a part of HSV. The fact that he didn't tell me he had hsv makes me wonder if he had told the doctor either? But I have since read a number of posts here where people suffer with that symptom.

I think once you get your outbreaks under control you won't have such severe symptoms.

You are always welcome to PM me if you are feeling like you want to talk about something and it's not happening as soon as you'd like here on a thread ;)

chloe808

thanks, shayna. I really appreciate it. Now that I think about it, I have been having sciatic type pain for a while now and perhaps its always been part of hsv and never diagnosed. I'm going to have to sit with my dr. and figure all this stuff out.

ForgetTomorrow

I too had a "pins and needles" feeling in my legs and shooting pains in my ankles, but only during my first OB. My doctor denied that it was from the herpes, refusing to give me medication for it! Thankfully, that all went away after a few weeks. I still occasionally twitch (mostly my legs) when I'm in bed at night. It's almost as if I have "restless leg syndrome" as a result of the herpes.

beautifulwomen

I get pins and needles, they last for weeks. I worry that it is spreading other locations

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Igor Vasilenko
      In my case, the symptoms of keratitis appeared suddenly, while I was waiting for the bus on a bus stop. I had a feeling like something burst in my left eye. The eye immediately became red, very watery, painful and I couldn't look at the light. There was a hospital nearby, so in half an hour I had an appointment with an ophthalmologist who diagnosed keratitis and gave me a prescription for some eye drops. The instruction for the eye drops mentioned that this medicine was used against keratitis caused  the herpes virus. That's how I found out that my keratitis was a viral one. For the next 15 years I had relapses of the keratitis. I was lucky that the corneal clouding was far enough away from the pupils and didn't affect my vision. Since I started using the garlic solution 18 years ago, I've successfully been preventing any keratitis relapses which sometimes try to come back. In case of viral keratitis there's no discharge from the eyes. If you have some discharge, it may possibly mean that you have a bacterial infection which should be treated with antibiotics. The problem is in finding the right drug for your particular case, the particular antibiotics that can kill the infection in your eyes. Garlic has both anti-viral and antibacterial properties, so you can try this method, it won't do you any harm anyway. Make the garlic solution with water as described in my post above. Apply it to the closed eyelids every hour during the day and every 2 hours during the night. Two days will be enough to see if garlic has any affect in your case, whether it makes their condition any better. Try this and let me know how it goes, write to me at  vasilenko.igor@inbox.ru Kind regards, Igor Vasilenko
    • Constant Diplomat
      Man, I think you need to meet people before you disclose to them. Having said that, I've disclosed via text and that worked for me with my ex girlfriend. We were together almost two years. Gotta get out there and take a few hits, to iron out your approach.
      Shit now I'm worried.   My partner had no symptoms, and never has and does not know status.   Has gone to be tested too.  Recently cleared of other std's but honestly we never discussed HSV.
      Oral was involved too....
    • Constant Diplomat
      Good question- someone here maybe Wilso will be able to elaborate on this, but I do believe there needs to be a certain amount of copies detected before it can be infectious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.