World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
lostandunsure

Help,please!!

lostandunsure

Hi,i Haven't Been Diagnosed With Herpes Yet But I Know It Is What I Have!i've Been In Denial For Almost 6 Months Now,my First Outbreak Almost Killed Me!i Could'nt Believe It But Now Im In Shock...i Just Found Out I Was Pregnant!the Person Who Infected Me(but Has No Clue)is The Father!he Is Estatic About The News But I Just Dont Know What To Do Anymore!i Guess He's Never Had An Outbreak Or Whatever But From What He Has Told Me About His Past Sexlife I Know He's To Blame.but I Know Some Of The Fault Is Mine For Not Using Protection!!within Two Weeks After We Had Sex I Experienced My 1st Outbreak,it Was Really Bad!i Was Shocked At Symptoms And Just Seeingeverything That Was Going On With Me!i Know Im Soo Stupid For Not Dealing With This From The 1st Signs,but I Was Scared.and Now I Really Do Have To Tell Him But He Deserves To Know What Is Going On Im Just Scared To See How He Is Going To React!any Advice?

P.s Finding This Website Has Really Helped Me...i Dont Feel Alone Anymore And It Has Given Me A Little Bit Of The Courage I Need To Face The Music!!!

scared1220

Well I'm sorry 2 hear what you are going thru... I myself found out I had herpes when I was 17 weeks prego!!!! I never knew I had it till I got an outbreak and I went 2 the doctors and he did cultures... anyways I never knew if that was a primary attack or not or if I had the virus for a long time without an attack... soooo I scheduled for a c section.... I was 2 scare to deliver vaginally eventhough they say the risk is 1% that's way 2 much of a risk 4 me... eventhough the risk of the fetus would catch it in utero is 5% and its much higher than the 1%... anyways I just had my baby boy... and he is now 3 weeks old.. I'm still scared as hell that he will develop symptoms but so far he is doing good.. I did bring him to the ER already but I guess I was over reacting... how far along are u?? Were u pregnant when u had that 1st outbreak? Well keep us updated and let us know if you actually tested positive for the big "h"... u never know.. It might be somethin else I heard sometimes yeast infectionscan be confused for it.. But anyways.... talk 2 u soon!! U r in my prayers!

lostandunsure

Thanks For Support!!

So Far I'am A Little Over A Month Pregnant...and Im So Excited Because It Will Be Baby Number 2!but Honestly Im Just So Worried Although I've Been Reading Alot On How Low Transmission Is On A Mother Who Has Developed Antibodies,there Is Still That Chance!

Well Anyways I Experienced My First Outbreak Back In June,exactly Two Weeks After Sleeping With Him And Ever Since Then I Just Lost It!!i Didn't Have The Guts To Tell Him Because Somehow In All The Confusion It Felt Like It Was My Fault!and Then I Just Felt So Damned Ashamed To Go To The Doctor,like I Was The Lowest Thing On Earth!

This Is Why Im Scared To Tell Him Because Im Afraid That He Will Just Blow Me Off And Leave Me!but Now I Have No Choice I Have To Tell Him,i Just Dont Know How To Begin!

Im Just Praying For The Best!!

But Thank You All For Your Prayers And Your Support,i Really Appreciate This!but Anyways I Will Keep Yall Informed...

Wish Me Luck!!!