World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
sothisislife

big pharma, money, and a cure

sothisislife

I was diagnosed GHSV2+ in 7/2017. I had the strangest calmness the entire diagnosis period, it was truly bizarre. I guess I just wasn't really worried; I have this innate, basically primal, belief that there is a yin to every yang… an ‘intuition’’ if you will. For the sake of the length of this response, I won’t go too deep into what I believe. But to make a long story short, NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE we all come from the same place. Science says big bang, one event. Religion says we come from God, … one being. No matter your beliefs, all creation hypotheses are similar in that it was ONE thing/being/event that created everything. I abso-fuckin-lutely cannot and WILL NOT entertain the assumption that anything is "incurable." A hypothesis that is substantiated and proven over and over again becomes a theory. But a theory is not fact. The only things that have been proven is that WESTERN MEDICINE cannot cure Herpes, as of yet. Mind you, they have not and will never do any kind of legitimate research or trials on naturally occurring substances (esters, herbs, plants, trees, flowers, etc.). Why? Because it is illegal to paten nature. No paten = No money.  They are making trillions of dollars a year on Herpes alone.

Before 1928, people died all the time of infections. The discovery of penicillin enabled mankind to say "hey, I have a cure for that!" But people all around the world have been curing infections for millennia with herbs. Example: I have an ear infection. My options are to 1. provide my body with proper nutrients, maybe stuff some garlic in my ear, and allow my body to do what its designed to do OR 2. (the lazy way) drop a few drippy drops of an antibiotic solution in my ear twice a day for 10 days. BOTH will work, but BIG PHARMA can only paten one, profit off one, and claim "curability" for one. Which do you think it is?!   In my opinion, we will NEVER see a cure for herpes. Medically and symptomatically, Herpes just isn’t a big enough deal. No one has ever died from Herpes.

It is the 21st century and there are people out there, like me and possibly you, who don’t give a fork about big pharma’s claim to the incurability of Herpes. It is 08/2018 and I’ve had herpes for 13 months now. I have done an INSANE amount of research in the quest to cure myself. I have read (not many) testimonials from people claiming to have cured themselves. The problem (and scary part) is that these people won’t provide contact information, their names, or anything else identifying. The number of holistic healers who are dying and disappearing is honestly super forking scary. I want to know all your thoughts on this!! Comment down below.

Links to a few studies performed on esters and herbs proving viricidal efficacy:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28196487

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13678235

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22377592

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18693101

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19576248

WilsoInAus

Well it isn’t really that simple. Every substance that is oxidising can kill viruses. All it takes is an available oxygen atom to kill bacteria and viruses. 

Any substance with a loose O atom will demonstrate antiviral properties in a test tube. The loose O in alcohol (OH) or peroxide (H2O2) for example.

Oxygen has another important property. It kills you! It kills your cells. Loose O atoms are dangerous. (Note that O2 molecules are stable.)

Each of these papers needs a disclaimer in this regard.

Yes one day there will be a cure, but I’m pretty confident it won’t involve oxygen.

Keep going with the natural research, but please don’t get too distracted by those oxygen guys.

Although you cant patent nature, you can sure make a lot of money. The worldwide revenue from natural supplements is $100 billion.

Quest

Well done. Pharma will do what they do and small pools of people will learn how to enhance their immune systems and will continue to grow with or without medicine /"Standard of Care". They simply can't control my healthcare.

I have seen a few  of these studies and my focus was protecting a significant other. I have anther to add and that would help: EPA DHA at a ratio higher than regular Omega 6. It doesn't allow the virus to penetrate the lipid envelope. So junk food is out! I have it in the Life Extension book but the study may be found on their site.

oldgal
9 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Although you cant patent nature, you can sure make a lot of money. The worldwide revenue from natural supplements is $100 billion.

This is the problem on the other side of the coin isn't it, and although I am a firm believer in natural remedies, I have no doubt that there are now almost as many crooks and morally impaired individuals in the natural supplement industry as there are in the pharmaceutical industry.  The cures are out there - the problem with natural remedies nowadays is that you have to kiss an awful lot of frogs before you find the prince.

35hope

i think theres alot more money in a cure if you really think about it, more so than to get paid off a throw it away, hsv cure will be a multi trillion dollar prize

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• information seeker
      By information seeker
      Hello, fellow reader I am in the process of having the government of Canada start a experimental treatment to cure herpes. I have been following alot of the research sexual transmitted illiness, and have noticed good results for gene therapy. I reason to believe that herpes can be cured within the next 2 years. With an experimental gene treatment. With recent cure of cells with HIV using crispr cas9. I believe a cured can achieve using a cocktail of drugs and gene therapy.  The process works by forcing the virus to awaken, while pumping antiviral to stop the spread of the virus. This would allow crispr cas9 to more easily to shred the herpe's DNA in the cell. This would also be combined with a TRIM5α Proteins to prevent the spread replication of the virus. Alot of this optimism comes from the gene therapy treatment that show results with current gene therapy treatments that appears to be successful. I am currently looking for people who live in Canada and are citizens or permanent resident. To join me in the process. If this is successful after a 12 month to 24 months treatment, a subject may be cured of virus permanently. This could also pave the way for future cure in other viral infection like herpes.

Requirements 
      Living in Canada 
      Covered by national healthcare plan.
      Willing to be part of experimental treatment.

Any one who does not meet these requirements can comment but may not be able to assist with the process.

• TaylorNicks
      By TaylorNicks
      Hello! I’m new here, I found out about 8 months ago that I am living with Herpes. I have been dating my boyfriend for 10 months. I was infected last January. I was out with friends and went to an after party at a mutual friends, friends, party. I ended up getting drugged and raped. I woke up the next morning, covered in my own blood and in an unfamiliar place. Once I got home, I realized I had the worst pain in my genital area. Later to get tested and be positive for herpes. It’s one thing to have herpes, it’s another to have received them through rape.
      Anyway, When I found out, I didn’t tell my boyfriend, I was unsure how he would react. It came out one night when I was drunk and he was so angry with me. We are still together and moving to a new state together. But he continues to bring up the fact that I have it and he is terrified he’s going to get it. How can I comfort him, how can we get our relationship back to how it was before he knew? We used to be extremely sexually active (twice a day), now it’s like twice a month, with a condom. 
      My boyfriend could not cope with the fact that i had it and that he still has not gotten it, he made me get a third test done for his satisfaction. Ive now had 4 tests done. Two came back slightly positive, like .2% over the “ inconclusive” results, one completely negative, and one positive. Help?? What does this mean?
      I have done research for a black market cure, has anyone else? 
      I found one that is being studied in the  Caribbean  and Mexico. Has anyone else seen anything else about this? 
      Or know any homeopathic  cures?
      Thanks for your help. And for reading this long post! 
    • raka
      By raka
      http://herpesredemption.com/about.html
    • Bhbr2018
      By Bhbr2018
      “I was tested, I’m clean,” he said on the phone
      I said “Are you sure?” I didn’t  like his tone
      Can I see your results, in plain black and white?
      Cause something feels off, I know it’s not right
      “My blood tests all negative, I’m in the clear”,
      I said “Where is HSV bloods, cause I don’t see it here?”
      We both seemed confused, and picked up the phone
      It’s not included in the panel? How should we have known?
      Did I give it to him? Did he give it to me?
      The CDC doesn’t test for herpes? HOW COULD THIS BE?
      Did he cheat? Was it dormant? Did I pass on a disease?
      No answers from lab coats to put me at ease
      No bedside manner, or kindness in their voice
      They decide what to test, what about our choice?
      I have to beg and to plead to pay for a test?
      Because knowing my own status will cause me more stress?
      Is this all a joke? Some kind of enigma?
      For a medical community to promote this kind of stigma?
      “We don’t think the test will change a damn thing”
      How about the psycological pain it will inevitably bring?
      “We therefore encourage doctors not to run the test”
      So let the poor symptomatics deal with the mess?
      “Ignorance is bliss, so it’s better to not know”
      And for everyone else, you reap what you sow?
      “It’s a harmless skin condition,” they’ll tell you I’m sure
      But let’s not test or talk about it, and not look for the cure
      False positives, the stigma, and lies all around
      A few examples as to why the CDC let’s us all down
      DEATH TO THE CDC fuck it right up the ass
      Include Hsv in the tests, we all may not pass
      And that’s perfectly fine let’s talk about it more
      Let’s normalize the STI, and the common cold sore. 

• Sadhiker
      By Sadhiker
      A good compilation of ongoing clinical trials for herpes is on this website:
      https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?recrs=ab&cond=Herpes+Simplex&term=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=
      I also like this site for an idea of what's currently being funded by the NIH/NIAID.  You can also view all of their publications on HSV:
      https://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter_searchresults.cfm

• Trending Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.