World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Lukeherpwalker

Gene eden

Lukeherpwalker

Anybody tried gene eden ? Apparantly has clinical trials proving it to be superior to acyclovir......natural no prescription needed so thinking of getting some 

WilsoInAus

I'm sorry to say but these guys are very much scammers and regularly receive warnings such as this one in 2011: PolyDNA Gene-Eden Warning Letter

Their tablets are just 'talcum' and they spend most of their time on legal fees to sail as close to the wind as they can in their advertising and results from their so termed 'clinical trials'.

lennyblastoff

You should read the link you just posted a bit more and they did the clinical trials after the fact. Most likely to prove they are beneficial.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5010074/ theres more if you google their name

I personally take them daily now 2-3 it helps but wares off after a few hours i feel and i get slight tingles again. Ive never had a true outbreak but it def helps till something better comes along or Amenamevir drops there prices (im worried of the drugs they offer nows side effecs). Id try them if I were you but tbh Im gonna find something natural to help with my neuralgia and maybe just take 2 at night to make them last longer.

Lukeherpwalker
14 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

I'm sorry to say but these guys are very much scammers and regularly receive warnings such as this one in 2011: PolyDNA Gene-Eden Warning Letter

Their tablets are just 'talcum' and they spend most of their time on legal fees to sail as close to the wind as they can in their advertising and results from their so termed 'clinical trials'.

I saw the fda letter from 2011 and they responded with a clinical trial in 2013? No warning letters there after correct ??

WilsoInAus
26 minutes ago, Lukeherpwalker said:

I saw the fda letter from 2011 and they responded with a clinical trial in 2013? No warning letters there after correct ??

There was no need to. The product was debunked as a scam in 2011 during a targeted campaign. There has been no follow up or need to.

There is a potentially serious misleading few comments here. Note that Gene-Eden does NOT, I repeat NOT, have supporting published clinical trials.

What is being referred to in the above link is a ‘clinical study’. This is designed to mislead you into thinking they have undertaken a trial. This is not the case. Read their website carefully and you’ll see the weasel words coming through. 

Lukeherpwalker
On 8/8/2018 at 9:39 PM, WilsoInAus said:

There was no need to. The product was debunked as a scam in 2011 during a targeted campaign. There has been no follow up or need to.

There is a potentially serious misleading few comments here. Note that Gene-Eden does NOT, I repeat NOT, have supporting published clinical trials.

What is being referred to in the above link is a ‘clinical study’. This is designed to mislead you into thinking they have undertaken a trial. This is not the case. Read their website carefully and you’ll see the weasel words coming through. 

What's the difference ?

WilsoInAus

Clinical trials will often involve a stratified random sample of people where about half are given the drug and the other half a placebo. There is also greater verification of symtoms.

The clinical ‘study’ such as the one quoted above was a phone call to people asking them whether it worked.

Lukeherpwalker
23 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Clinical trials will often involve a stratified random sample of people where about half are given the drug and the other half a placebo. There is also greater verification of symtoms.

The clinical ‘study’ such as the one quoted above was a phone call to people asking them whether it worked.

The "study" said it had a control group that didn't take it .... And aren't all the condom studies from "self reports" ?