World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
cowpoke02

Any one try Cold Laser yet ? looks great and safe .

cowpoke02

Found a safe way to treat cold sores .. some times cures // treats the symptoms i guess .. could and should help at least on all h diseases ...  don't use mms is toxic . stay away away from turpentine  .. use turpentine if i had cancer or some thing wrong in our system . don't  use essential  oils .. they are caustic / you could one drop essential oil oregano in oil ingest of unrinary h . about it ..   any way  i post about cold laser and where to get it  .  

cowpoke02

this guy sells them in utah by pay pal or call his office.  on video laser company as well to buy , good to give him business for spreading the word .     many things you can treat with it and safe on skin .. warts to cancer joints . 

cowpoke02

Dutchy

Did you try?

cowpoke02

soon i will.   it works on many things and joint pain .. i can't lose . should help at least ..  after all crazy shit i used , this is my safe alternative . makes a to of since.   plus treat skin conditions , cancer , warts ,  i have joint pains .   i start using next week some time when it gets here ..  can't wait ..  worth it regardless..  see any way .

hellohello111

Have any of you who get cold sores tried denavir cream? It’s $800 without insurance but it’s pretty awesome. You take it for four days and the sore never appears. Pretty cool. 

Dutchy
8 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

soon i will.   it works on many things and joint pain .. i can't lose . should help at least ..  after all crazy shit i used , this is my safe alternative . makes a to of since.   plus treat skin conditions , cancer , warts ,  i have joint pains .   i start using next week some time when it gets here ..  can't wait ..  worth it regardless..  see any way .

Keep us posted:)

cowpoke02

i had a stress flare up . it dint sys or get as bad on the skin . i used laser before it.  disease you feed it or starve it . i been on 80 percent veggie squashpunkin , 10 percent fruit , 10n percent meat  diet ..  i don't eat additives or =bread or sugar . keep that to rare moments or eating out ..  see chispa hospital uses food and natural iv and cancers start gong away ib three weeks .  not so much for terminal people.   disease usually in you but immune keeps it knocked out .  so cure is a myth , we all have cancer cells but heathy body keeps kicking t out ..   i'll do some quick over laser again ,,  nice cause it penetrates deep ,, active virus should get zapped or helped blood flow to heal ..  i don't get big blisters . why i ask to see other people did it .  you might beer go et it treated with bigger laser if its  bigger problem .    hoping blister people try it who erupt .. haha..   diet is the key ,,

Cas9
On 8/9/2018 at 9:08 PM, hellohello111 said:

Have any of you who get cold sores tried denavir cream? It’s $800 without insurance but it’s pretty awesome. You take it for four days and the sore never appears. Pretty cool. 

For $800, I'll take the sore

cowpoke02

go to doctor instead of spending 800 Cas9.   you can get fda approved laser for 100 bucks ... i got one for 40 ... gives me pain when i treat joint pain . haha .   video shows dentist treating lip soar and it works and can be permanent ..  it is worth even 800 to 12000 if you got one . then ya could sell it any way ..  they have cheaper lasers .  what is a anti viral 500 dollars  for a month or 3 ? lol.  lasers a better buy ..  vitimin c is probably best way and high dose ..  laser looks great to me .. if ya get the right laser ..  

cowpoke02

well not sure if it works  my cheap laser .. better off getting 100 dollar laser approved bt fda.  i put it on joint in finger ad make it hurt worse . haha..  i try it on skin growth  1o times a day and see if it kills it off ..  try going to a doctor for treatment .. laser therapy helps hearing loss .  many diseases no cures then use cold laser on ya joints . it helps ..  so something here but i ant the expert or the study . haha.  vitamin c looks golden . i posted on that just now .. ride that boat for now and one laser test . 

Cas9
38 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

go to doctor instead of spending 800 Cas9.   you can get fda approved laser for 100 bucks ... i got one for 40 ... gives me pain when i treat joint pain . haha .   video shows dentist treating lip soar and it works and can be permanent ..  it is worth even 800 to 12000 if you got one . then ya could sell it any way ..  they have cheaper lasers .  what is a anti viral 500 dollars  for a month or 3 ? lol.  lasers a better buy ..  vitimin c is probably best way and high dose ..  laser looks great to me .. if ya get the right laser ..  

You're confused. It was hellohello111 that spent 800, not me. I didn't/wouldn't spend anything.

cowpoke02
On 8/9/2018 at 9:08 PM, hellohello111 said:

let us know long term success ..  keep track // dynamiclear would eat out symptoms / prodrome . crawly skin and burn ..  can stop out breaks .. much cheaper at Walmart ..   long term and less symptoms . then it is worth  try ..  keep record .. haha . 

hellohello111
6 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

let us know long term success ..  keep track // dynamiclear would eat out symptoms / prodrome . crawly skin and burn ..  can stop out breaks .. much cheaper at Walmart ..   long term and less symptoms . then it is worth  try ..  keep record .. haha . 

I’m sorry but I have no idea what you just said 

cowpoke02

hello hello .. keep track of ya success ...  i only used the laser a little bit . think it helped .  vitamin c can get ti too i think ..  gotta take 1000 or more a day probably ..   something working any way and i try to eat healthy ...  i don't get big outbreaks  more skin irritation small stuff and internal problem part h part something..  c helps fight it .. think certain type of victim c might cure it over time ..  use it as antiviral . i mean a lady took her aids down to point where doctor instead of admitting c worked he said she must of never had it .  she had lots tests , she new she had aids but  she cured it or surpassed it below whee he tested no aids .....   just saying . haha..   good night ...  touch of laser and malty vitamin c probe;y do it by itself ..  going with that now . usually it works it's just how much will it take to work .  nz farmer saved his life with it. he had swim flu and leukemia .  was on death bed..  looks good for us ..  nice to here from people with big out breaks if it helps ...