World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Rubycloud

Brand New

Rubycloud

Hi,

I am new to your site. I have been enjoying HSV2 for over 20 years. 

It's not as bad as they say. 

I thought I would be a celibate Nun until I realized more than half the population in my age group in my play circles already have it. They just don't say it. 

So we are not alone. You are not going to die. And you are normal. 

Be Awesome 

:)

Thank you for having a supportive group like this!!! I got the best, encouraging words I have ever gotten when first diagnosed from a supportive group like this. It set me on the path of knowledge not fear. 

Bless!!!

JoJo083
12 hours ago, Rubycloud said:

Hi,

I am new to your site. I have been enjoying HSV2 for over 20 years. 

It's not as bad as they say. 

I thought I would be a celibate Nun until I realized more than half the population in my age group in my play circles already have it. They just don't say it. 

So we are not alone. You are not going to die. And you are normal. 

Be Awesome 

:)

Thank you for having a supportive group like this!!! I got the best, encouraging words I have ever gotten when first diagnosed from a supportive group like this. It set me on the path of knowledge not fear. 

Bless!!!

Hey, welcome!

I'm new too !

mjp5

Thank you so much for your post. I am brand new here also and reading that made me feel 100% better!

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      If you workout too much it causes stress to the body and will cause a breakout. I would not know what the magic number is. Your body will tell you.  Mine does. I first learned about this from Holtorf medical Group. When you ate in the gym those powder mixes they have contain a lot of Arginine. I was amazed by the labels. I would think one could get a really great workout within an hour? When your immune system is in action your doc will tell you not to work out.( A bad cold) 
    • GotMeAtLast
      Do you a link to buy the oil that you use?
    • purp7e
      Im totally in on this, but lets face it.  It will never happen, unless Honeycomb takes ownership and starts The Honeycomb Foundation or something.  Im actually surprised its not already done. I would donate without blinking.  @StayingUpbeat Is that on HC's agenda?  Just think about the day it would reach the masses, and the media. The money would have flowed in.
    • asot34
      I don't remember any cold sores I had  How about the marks ?
    • Spinky
      Popping seems to speed things up when I apply the oil after popping. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.