World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Tone123
      @MikeHerp if you reach out to him on Twitter and tell him about Fred hutch I'm sure he'll donate. I've donated and will continue. I've tested negative for hsv2 but I do have oral hsv1
    • Tone123
      This guy admits in his song he's got herpes, now the younger generation is gonna think it's cool to have it lol.    https://urbanislandz.com/2018/09/06/nba-youngboy-explains-come-clean-herpes/
    • Joy D.
      i need to understand if the HSV 2 and 1 are as HIV because everywhere i read they are classified under the same group of viruses
    • WilsoInAus
      Herpes is not a worry. You waited the correct time and your test is a clear negative.
    • hk81
      They should give you an award In my case: I have been in contact with the doctor that will run the clinical trials in my city. Very unsupportive and moody person. He got angry because I needed a diagnosis of several symptoms affecting my mucosa, eyes and hands and I was assuming that all is related to herpes - well, it's true that all started gradually after the infection. He was upset that I was still looking for an answer, even if 3 years ago I received 1 box of acyclovir as the only therapy from the STD clinic. (!!) I wonder how he is supposed to run the trial if he throws patients out of his office and he doesn't want to listen to people, or he believes that 1 box of ACV can solve the problem. Nevertheless, there is a chance that my symptoms are related to arthritis, which can be triggered by pathogens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.