World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Kellybean

Amuse me please :(

Kellybean

Can someone please explain to me why latent hsv can not be removed? I dont understand how nose jobs, brain surgeries, organ transplants, people can have ribs removed to be thinner and we cant remove this virus from latent stage? :( honestly i think most people would agree with me after suffering from the blisters, pain and added stress if they had a surgery to remove it you would take every percausion to NEVER get hsv again. How is there nothing for the sufferers i understand many people have it but not everyone actually get affected with the blisters and pain. Are there any "ifs" or "in theory" cures even just crazy things like say you had genital hsv and had a nerve graph where the latent visus lays dormant took immunosuppressant drugs could that "in theory" get rid of the virus i understand that is extreme but im curious. Or can they cut you open to where the virus is and inject the site to kill the virus? i understand this is very extreme but if you have any knowledge or are a jokester and have some funny "in theroy" cures i dont care aliens or anything just pretending there maybe be a cure cheers me up a little.

Edited by Kellybean

WilsoInAus

Nope, the DNA strands live inside living neuron cells with no known way of extracting them or limiting the virions they spin off.

I would feel that one day there could be an electro magnetic wave tuned precisely such that it shatters just the HSV strands in your cells and bingo - gone.

Reality is though that an effective vaccine would see HSV die out in a few generations.

However in the meantime, your body is the cure! Be fit, be healthy, be beautiful and the virus is 'cured' to any extent that a drug could do. For the immune incompetent, antivirals are effective in the vast majority of cases.  

Southwestrancher
1 hour ago, Kellybean said:

Can someone please explain to me why latent hsv can not be removed? I dont understand how nose jobs, brain surgeries, organ transplants, people can have ribs removed to be thinner and we cant remove this virus from latent stage? :( honestly i think most people would agree with me after suffering from the blisters, pain and added stress if they had a surgery to remove it you would take every percausion to NEVER get hsv again. How is there nothing for the sufferers i understand many people have it but not everyone actually get affected with the blisters and pain. Are there any "ifs" or "in theory" cures even just crazy things like say you had genital hsv and had a nerve graph where the latent visus lays dormant took immunosuppressant drugs could that "in theory" get rid of the virus i understand that is extreme but im curious. Or can they cut you open to where the virus is and inject the site to kill the virus? i understand this is very extreme but if you have any knowledge or are a jokester and have some funny "in theroy" cures i dont care aliens or anything just pretending there maybe be a cure cheers me up a little.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5709553/Tremendous-potential-herpes-vaccine-protects-animals-catching-common-virus.html

A cure should be coming. I believe.

Kellybean
47 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Nope, the DNA strands live inside living neuron cells with no known way of extracting them or limiting the virions they spin off.

I would feel that one day there could be an electro magnetic wave tuned precisely such that it shatters just the HSV strands in your cells and bingo - gone.

Reality is though that an effective vaccine would see HSV die out in a few generations.

However in the meantime, your body is the cure! Be fit, be healthy, be beautiful and the virus is 'cured' to any extent that a drug could do. For the immune incompetent, antivirals are effective in the vast majority of cases.  

its so hard to stay positive when there is no light at the end of the tunnel feels like we are a sad play thing being told something is coming to help save us sufferers but yet nothing but i really shouldn't complain ive only had it for a few months now i suppose things could look up one day since this virus is for life :( i like the idea of an electro magentic wave that could kill just the infected hsv cells, very nice. Thank you for your positive words attempting to be healthy fit and beautiful in mind! :)

Edited by Kellybean

Kellybean
34 minutes ago, Southwestrancher said:

that article was from May? I wonder if anything has been done since then. i know it was mostly a vaccine to protect others from getting this pesky horrible virus but it did mention treatment for those already infected maybe keep it dormant for life, instead of allowing painful blisters that last for weeks? lol oh how i wish this will work even if it is 5 years that would be worth waiting for. Thank you for sharing i  really appreciate it.