World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jjbird

Could this be?

jjbird

I am trying to figure out if I have herpes or got bit by something. My husband has herpes but I have never been diagnosed. I woke up in the middle of the night itching. I felt a bump and itched really really bad. The next morning I had at least two but they mostly itched. We thought I got bit by something cause my husband said he thought he saw bite marks but now isn't sure cause there is about 4 things with stuff in them. I drained the first the next of getting it cause it looked like what an ant bite would look like. I am hoping it is a bite bump the other ones don't look like it first did but I have been itching them. My husband hasn't had an outbreak in about a year but I have heard you can still get it. I have not other symptoms.

Thanks

1hopnot

I hope you don't have it. Mine started off by itching too and then into 3 visible lesions on my labia that I could see. Let us know...

jjbird

This bumps are between my butt and outside lips more towards my butt. I hope it is a bite. I am allergic to ants and I hope that is what it is. I do believe I am a carrier of staph so they could have got infected. It really started like a bite to me but you never know. I am going to the health clinic tomorrow. I am not sure if they will see me or how much it costs(hopefully nothing cause I am broke). I do have insurance but don't I think they take it.