World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Asiangirl77

Dear all, 

first of, i’m thankful I found this website. I’ve been diagnosed with genital warts a few months back since April and it hasn’t been pleasant. 

As I was doing my treatment for genital warts, immediately as I went home I realised some small bumps which then immediately turned into huge yellow ulcers that really hurts like shit. 

Hence I went back to my doctor the next day and she was surprised as well, 

1. Is there a chance of contacting genital herpes from oral sex? 

2. I do not have any blisters Nor rashes but these sores does hurts and pee-ing is just terrible, it burns so much. 

3. How do one survive with being diagosed with herpes? 

4. Any chances of soothing the huge sores that i’ve have? 

5. I’ve been given some anti-vira medication, any idea how Long does the outbreak takes? 

6. Does that means there’ll be no more unprotected sex from now on as I might pass this virus to my partner? 

7. Pretty sure I’ve gotten it from this Australian guy, but I haven’t been able to tell him to go for a check up and all. 

Please feel free to give me suggestions and ideas on this thread as i’m In a lost now and have completely no idea what’s the next step. 

I can’t seem to upload the photos of the sore here, so if anyone could help, please let me know as i’m Desperate to clear the pain. 

Edited by Asiangirl77
Add photo

Quest

I am not familiar with HPV warts. 

I think you should read the testimony for someone who had warts who had gotten rid of them with alkalinizing their body and oxygenating. The product is called l i p h I have not been using it long, but it does bring me more oxygen the meter reads 4 percent more oxygen.

http://www.liphresearchinfo.com/test-summary/index.html

Edited by Quest

Asiangirl77

Where can I get this product! Thank you so much for replying!! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Spoiled_iam90
      By Spoiled_iam90
      Hey, I’m a 28 year old black female and I just was diagnosed with HSV type 2! The bad part about is that the doctor can’t give me a timetable for when he thinks I could have contracted it!! I am a survivor of sexual assault twice, once when I was six and again at the age of 21!! It hurts even worse now because I don’t even know where to start!! I feel like I’m being punished for something I did in my past life or something!! How am I supposed to date or just tell my next partner what I have and risk them leaving me, talking about me, or even harming me because of what I could expose them to!! I really haven’t had a big breakout or anything yet, so can someone please just tell me what I should expect in the near future!! Will I be ok because right now depression is winning!! They have me on 500mg of Valtrex daily for suppression and it works really well!! 
    • Tayyy
      By Tayyy
      Hi, I have consistent folliculitis in my genital area that has been confirmed before when I went for doctors appointments. I just had a boil on my outer labia about 3 weeks ago. When I noticed the bump(which was under the skin) there was a raised bump below the boil that was not firm at all. Everytime I applied pressure with my finger to the boil, pus would come out of the other bump. I assumed they were connected. Two days after that I had sex with my boyfriend and a few days after that, I noticed that the bump that was not firm was now red. It kinda looked like a blister so that concerned me. When I squeezed the bump pus squirted out, then a clear liquid. I put a hot towel to it and pus and blood popped out with some clear liquid. After that was drained out the bump was no longer raised and just went flat. The next day it was still red but lighter in color. It went away quickly and the firm boil above it also went down alot but I can still feel it under the skin if I search for it. Was this an outbreak or just bacteria? Can folliculitis or a boil turn to a herpes blister? All feedback is welcome and I am scheduling a dr appointment as soon as I can. Also I want to add that I am an African American woman and I was told my curly pubic hair could cause more boils and folliculitis. 
    • Mountainsplease
      By Mountainsplease
      I have noticed that I now have chronic constipation after my primary outbreak. Scientists have found a link to it. Has anyone else had this issue? Treatments?
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • MikeHerp
      Just read how Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez helped raise $340,000 for transgender youth. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-casually-joins-171241889.html It sure would help if we had some celebrity or public person champion our cause. Maybe that should be our focus, to reach out to public persons and try to enlist them.  All it takes is a tweet from the right person.
    • MikeHerp
      Dr. Iwasaki is definitely deserving of funding. I'd love it if we could do a fund raiser for her. I guess at the moment we are already doing the Fred Hutch Center.
    • hopeful22
      Thank you for all this info. This is very encouraging. 
    • Alice28
      Hi, I’ve had HSV1g for 4 years and only ever had my first and only breakout. I’m super thankful for that. I still hate disclosing as it sets off alarms. Finally met a guy I really really like and disclosed last night to be clear about why I’ve been hesitant to be intimate.  We have for sure kissed and after telling he was in a panick about us having kissed. I’ve never ever had cold sores and have never passed it to anyone. Again in 4 years only my first and only genital HsV1 breakout. I’ve always been told kissing for me was fine....Can anyone help clarify? I’m resllt struggling as I like this guy a lot and hoping he can look past it. 
    • bluebell87
      nah, i downloaded an app for a day but there wasn’t anyone in my area, i’m not from a small town or anything . im not really a fan tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.