World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
monami88

when will it stop?/your recommendations

monami88

i have been having my first outbreak for a week already. There are alot of sores, that are red and open still but dont seem to be weeping too much, and a couple of them have already scabbed over, quite a few of them have scabbed over and fallen off but the sore is still there underneath, so those ones seem to be healing very slowly..is that normal? i also have very swollen labia, like swollen shut pretty much, to pee i ahve to hold them apart. I have been taking lysine since last friday so for 4 days now, i dont know if they have been helping because i cant compare them to an outbreak when i have not used them. anyways this is turning into a novel, i was just wondering if anyone knows if these symptoms sound like they will heal soon? my birthday is in ten days and i really dont wanna be all sore and uncomfortable for it :cry: if anyone has any suggestions on how to speed up the healing, i am also going to the doctors tomorrow, so maybe they will give me a prescription? will that help speed it up?

chloe808

It might take a good 2 weeks for your sores to heal up completely. I wish you the best.

I used dynamiclear and after a day put tea tree oil and took loads of lysine. But I don't have much experience as I just got over my first bad ob and it lasted about 2 weeks until it was completely healed.

NotSoGood

no scab

I just got an ob yesterday. I haven't had any scabbing is that normal I mean I had an ob and it just goes away its usually a like sore like a tingling sensation but no scab. I keep reading and hearing about its suppose to scab up and then the scab fall off is it a different case with everyone?

monami88

i have read that some people don't get scabbing, if you don't you are lucky cuz this is like the worst thing thats happened to me..i hate it:(

vanillamist

hi

for me, i donno i think im having it for 3 weeks now..it is my first ob.i have only 1 pimple like blister before that turned into an ulcer,which is quite painful when i urinate.i have no idea what it is so i haven't seen any doctor before..after a week or so, i notice i then have 2 other sores, then 5...for two weeks i have no idea what is going on.this is my 3rd week and the outbreak has gone really bad and painful.spcially with frictions everytime i work.i cannot wear skirt cos i have to wear pants for uniform in the office.. this 3rd week i consulted my gyne and now taking acyclovir. i dont know if i am also getting better coz now i have swollen labia..really swollen..so many pmple-like blsters and sores...i am also in great pain. i dont know if this will even heal..and how long will i be relieved... it is really hard.. but then. let us just be more positive.. i am not taking any lysine though..should i take it or i should consult my gyne first??

dont loose hope..one day, it will heal. and i am looking forward to that day.