World's Largest Herpes Support Group
cowpoke02

High Dose Vitimn C , studies .

cowpoke02

Vitamin C is a must try and safe ..  put video on past research . works on viruses ..  helps me ..  all ascorbic acid works but many are laced with other minerals and things  so never high dose those ..  i plug in Iv type you eat ,. mixed with fat so it all absorbs .. guy in nz saved himself form swine flu and leukemia .. lady with aids passes aids tests now ..  show the good C for high does and life saving .. video on research ... Thanks have a good day .. try a small dose see if it helps with even emergency cold medicine .  don't  use to much .. cause not just c in the packets ..       type of c works on major illness and can take more off it .. people regenerated damged discs degenerated disease in backs . read amazon testimonies plus watch video .. go on your tube .  safe and cheap medicine and antiviral .. cheaper than antiviral and works way better ..  

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C , 0.2 fl oz. - 30 Packets | 1,000 mg Vitamin C Per Packet | Liposome Encapsulated for Maximum Bioavailability |... 

• 41NKvrDIVSL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51ful2saCUL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51dL2FcOKtL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51K%2BljIZlZL._SS40_.jpg
  • 61HCRBZIMlL._SS40_.jpg

• Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C , 0.2 fl oz. - 30 Packets | 1,000 mg Vitamin C Per Packet | Liposome Encapsulated for Maximum Bioavailability | Professionally Formulated | 100% Non-GMO, Ultra-Potent Vitamin C | 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids Per Packet

cowpoke02

.starts out with aids story . good education video and treated idea's / how to do it .. you need just a dose or two to treat symptoms . after that your own risk . they take mega doses .    https://youtu.be/W5Bgdqsorg0

IcantThinkofaName

The body doesn't store Vit C, so you need it daily.  Ideally its best from a natural source, but clearly I wasn't getting enough, no matter what I was eating...not sure why.

Its best to use a vit C powder that has natural form in it too, like acerola , rutin and other bioflavinoids.  Try to get one without sugar added.  Amla and Camu powders have high Vit C too.

Ascorbic acid is not natural but made in a lab.

Also, try a buffered form to prevent stomach cramps

Vit C activates T cells I think...

As for amount , it will vary.  You want to keep taking it , but not have diarrhea. so take a bit every hour, to bowel tolerance. Note the amounts you take.  If you have diarrhea, then it was too much. Back down a bit.

I initally was taking 10, 000mg a day.  I had diarrhea and cramping.  But it made the OB heal much more quickly.

Now I take anywhere from 2000mg to 6000mg.

It helps me. I am certain. It is not a myth or placebo effect for me.

Quest

You can make your own lypospheric C with a good jewelry cleaning system. There are some good videos online look up making glutithione or C videos

Quest
10 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

.starts out with aids story . good education video and treated idea's / how to do it .. you need just a dose or two to treat symptoms . after that your own risk . they take mega doses .    https://youtu.be/W5Bgdqsorg0

Really great video, many thanks!

cowpoke02
On 9/3/2018 at 11:01 PM, Quest said:

Really great video, many thanks!

you can make but they make it so good and for dollar a packet ..  it absorbs the best .. see lb lady taking about it .. if i was dying i just use what works  right ...  i post the nz story for ya ..  thats why i use what they make . haha.   seems to be working for me .. things settling down .. and always help internal . so when i get new stuff and good stuff . it should kick but even on low dose cause it all absorbs ..    i get other cool story . 

cowpoke02
On 9/3/2018 at 3:41 PM, IcantThinkofaName said:

The body doesn't store Vit C, so you need it daily.  Ideally its best from a natural source, but clearly I wasn't getting enough, no matter what I was eating...not sure why.

Its best to use a vit C powder that has natural form in it too, like acerola , rutin and other bioflavinoids.  Try to get one without sugar added.  Amla and Camu powders have high Vit C too.

Ascorbic acid is not natural but made in a lab.

Also, try a buffered form to prevent stomach cramps

Vit C activates T cells I think...

As for amount , it will vary.  You want to keep taking it , but not have diarrhea. so take a bit every hour, to bowel tolerance. Note the amounts you take.  If you have diarrhea, then it was too much. Back down a bit.

I initally was taking 10, 000mg a day.  I had diarrhea and cramping.  But it made the OB heal much more quickly.

Now I take anywhere from 2000mg to 6000mg.

It helps me. I am certain. It is not a myth or placebo effect for me.

thanks for the info .. good to know . in the body its the same thing though .  the paste all absorbs into the system no gut problems so you can take ass much as you dare no problems . the fat makes it absorb rate through the intestine ... dry c you can only absorb so much and bowl intolerance ..  i found the shit that like gloving your self a IV and some cases even better .. doctors don't do it your dead but if your awake or feeding tube you can take the gel .  it works the best .. they say take little dry and most paste ..  way more potent and it all absorbs rate away ...  which allows to cure cancer and aids ..  post video for ya on nz farmer ..  tunas for the info .. look into it ..  same thing but from natural is always good .. cost more but  possibly safer . cheers .. good to here ..  works for me too.  some people have morgallins or some thing and it always depletes your vitamin c and minerals ..  avoid extra minerals and vitamins when take the c  ..     

cowpoke02

fun story and true .. good hospital psycho doctors and nurses . take ya organ donor off so they don't kill ya to make money on surgeries . money system not life system . people are sick take organ donor off you license and what ever .. might keep yo alive .    good c testimony any way .  

https://youtu.be/pHhLYqF85EA    

Quest

I really loved that video! Thank you kindly!:two_hearts:

I found a video on how to make liposomal vitamin C and glutathione I ordered the jewelry cleaner machine to make it! I am waiting for my powdered vitamin C to come in and then I will make it I can easily take 3 grams. But anything after one gram I will be making the liposomal vitamin C mixed with glutathione! If you want the video I will get it for you

Edited by Quest

cowpoke02

good to make actually for emergency .. you can store  powder for ever . keep the ingredients separate . if you couldn't order any you can make it ...  once you make it . you have a year i guess.  when i buy it i got a year to use it . . one day they may not keep up with demand ..  have to make it.  they make it the best though . i buy it it for now ..   smart to buy the ingredients and store for long term ..     

cowpoke02
On 9/3/2018 at 12:13 PM, cowpoke02 said:

Vitamin C is a must try and safe ..  put video on past research . works on viruses ..  helps me ..  all ascorbic acid works but many are laced with other minerals and things  so never high dose those ..  i plug in Iv type you eat ,. mixed with fat so it all absorbs .. guy in nz saved himself form swine flu and leukemia .. lady with aids passes aids tests now ..  show the good C for high does and life saving .. video on research ... Thanks have a good day .. try a small dose see if it helps with even emergency cold medicine .  don't  use to much .. cause not just c in the packets ..       type of c works on major illness and can take more off it .. people regenerated damged discs degenerated disease in backs . read amazon testimonies plus watch video .. go on your tube .  safe and cheap medicine and antiviral .. cheaper than antiviral and works way better ..  

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C , 0.2 fl oz. - 30 Packets | 1,000 mg Vitamin C Per Packet | Liposome Encapsulated for Maximum Bioavailability |... 

• 41NKvrDIVSL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51ful2saCUL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51dL2FcOKtL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51K%2BljIZlZL._SS40_.jpg
  • 61HCRBZIMlL._SS40_.jpg

• Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C , 0.2 fl oz. - 30 Packets | 1,000 mg Vitamin C Per Packet | Liposome Encapsulated for Maximum Bioavailability | Professionally Formulated | 100% Non-GMO, Ultra-Potent Vitamin C | 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids Per Packet

Tried it just now .. nothing happened ... i take other i get good symptoms even if just tiny bit and bad too.  this stuff i don't even know i took any ..  it must be safe for high doses .. sodium and minerals in other forms must be bad for the system ..   great so far .. i see you can take a high dose of it ... i took just 500 but nothing at all ..  looks good and feels good like nothing happened . tasteless since you put it in water and slug down .. 

cowpoke02

triggered a out break but its not burning or anything bad .. excited actually .  took more C to feed it out with soy and treat with the c . now i can laser as well .  no burning though . pretty cool .. it can blow up i can take it out hopefully .  good buy h, i hope . happy thoughts .. laser time .. 

cowpoke02

might be right .  make it yourself with out the soy in it.  blowing me pretty good .. keep taking though .  should have dynamiclear rapid on hand while taking it ...  massive blow up .. keep going  hoping it driving it out .. but i should have rapid to treat both internal and external .  then it maybe good.. kill from both sides . don't take it yet .. unless your treating cancer or lie and death ..  i need dynamilcealr . may stop after tomorrow and get it then start over ..  blowing up but its controlling the symptoms ...  human trails . lol.   good stuff but needs to be soy less ..  make it i guess ...  treat and not trigger .  oh well . 

cowpoke02

i just see it takes 4,000 to 6000 mg a day so 4 to 6 packets a day for 60 day s to cure virus ..  see lady online ..  she probably got it from research book incurables  by doctor levee . should get the book .  looks good . keep going tomorrow . probably take 4000 then try 5000 from then on ..  order more .. 

cowpoke02

made it through the nightmare .. i blew up ..  it makes it come alive ...  over worse part .. just keep feeding it and hopefully the virus burns out over time ...   did 5,000 mg in one shot .  about 10,000 that day . 8 to 10 packets ..   i do 4 packets a day now for months to do a managed slow eradication .. don't mae it all go at once or full bore . that don't work do 6 packets a day  .  rate now do 6 am packet . 12  noon packet 6 pm and then midnight or close .   keep it simple  or take night one at bed ..    i had more in hiding than i knew . good news old days infections must be gone ..  on healing side now ..   hopefully getting rid of a virus ...  should by the incurables book . gives ya treatments fro disease in studies .   

cowpoke02

continue on .. main parts healed . swelling .  keep it going for 6 months at 4 thousand mg ..  why not .  see if it burns out and the c cleans it out of the tissue ..  time will tell.  make it your self if ya want it not to react . keep the soy out of it . this vitamin c was designed by doctor studying research or one of the research  doctors . so  its the gold standard .. cheers . excited .. could be free eventually now . haha.  

cowpoke02

feeling better .. i think i will get rid of it in 60 days or a year..  firing it up but calming down . looking good .. i think it could be the cure for sure .. they say it does as well .. woking great ..die virus die then i beef up some hot chick be fun . clean sex . enough reason . eating today and feeling like i can eat anything felt great as well.  love how i eat now but nice to include al l food . i mean fruits grains meats . haha.  beers wine when its time .  

GotMeAtLast

Are you taking anything else with this?

I am at my wits end and still looking for something to give me long term relief. I can mange to suppress it for a couple weeks and my healing time is a lot better, but I want to go months without an outbreak. This time I went 3 weeks and the other day had 1 blister pop up, but it's about healed now.

cowpoke02
6 hours ago, GotMeAtLast said:

Are you taking anything else with this?

I am at my wits end and still looking for something to give me long term relief. I can mange to suppress it for a couple weeks and my healing time is a lot better, but I want to go months without an outbreak. This time I went 3 weeks and the other day had 1 blister pop up, but it's about healed now.

i am almost healed today...  it helps the symptoms a lot . the blisters don't hurt as much till they develop and you have a bad day or day half ...  i blew up a good area . i must of got reinfected ..  she is settled all down eve the swelling ..  all i used was this vitamin c .. it is good ..  i did about 10,000 grams one day it brought more out ..  now i just  took two packets back to back plus in my 4 packets a day . didn't flare up .  setting and not reacting. it gets going and coming out . then burns out .. my first round with it ,  fact its burned out today and swellings going down now almost normal . it must work man . it works .  one scientist one first ones said it was a anti viral ..  it is ..  it kicks viruses asses ..  it caused my out break and now its all calmed down almost back to 100 percent normal .. just keep taking 4 day . probably drop to 2 a day unless i have another break out .. it works ..  get some dynamcler rapid for topical treatment maybe or just let it go .  i let mine go .  they turn milky and less catchy and they dehydrate / evaporate ..   i never had the herpies smell either ...  never had the smell of the disease and i made top side explode and skin irritation plus blisters . treated my prostate or internal as well . nerve damage growth around nerves and maybe some the infection . fights infection .  i never blew up internally so it must been full effect and wiped it out unlike surface of the skin .. .  recommended .  you wont even  get the smell other people can smell . you now it works ... C goes through all the tissue .. entire body .. you can be poisoned and take 100 , 200 mg and you okay as where doctor or hospital you be dead..   it works man. i am excited as hell.  if you anything it may make it come out . no worries it treats symptoms and goes away ..  cheers man. i am excited . i feel like i just shed and burned to out of my skin .   

cowpoke02

almost over all ready .. virus gave up the fight  . i blew it up with one packet dose 1000mg .  one day i blew up more with about 10,000 .  went back to 4 . couple days i go back to 2 000 mg . if i have out break i take more ..  i smoked out the virus . i have less in me now . not sure whats left how much .. i got it to burn and swell . its almost gone now ..  it will treat the entire body even deep tissue . it treat blood stream every where . no where to hide . scrubs cells form inside out ..  i have to keep taking it for a while though . may be there a while or small amount may be around but i won most battle and am excited .. its a winner fr sure .. outbreaks not so bad felt good compared to normal experience . no H smells and burn . just at the peak of open blisters ..  one torture day . felt good to not worry about what i eat during the out break as well.  felt free.  

cowpoke02

well have yo take it for  while .   see what happens . under lots of stress . can feel  some grit .  up my dose coupe days .. over all it works . have to take ti a while probably or every once while .   maybe ascorbic acid by itself in mini dose is better suppressor ..   sure it cleaned me up pretty good though .  cure long term who knows ..   probably your best chance ..