World's Largest Herpes Support Group
cowpoke02

High Dose Vitimn C , studies .

GotMeAtLast

I have been on this for 2 months and no OB's as of yet. I take 2-3 packets a day.

I do wish the price would come down as It's about $100 a month for 3 packets a day.

I gave up everything else that I was taking.

WilsoInAus
54 minutes ago, GotMeAtLast said:

I have been on this for 2 months and no OB's as of yet. I take 2-3 packets a day.

I do wish the price would come down as It's about $100 a month for 3 packets a day.

But that’s no surprise, you don’t have herpes man. 

Lift it man, stop camping around. Put on your best pants and man up.

C’mmooonnnn!!!

GotMeAtLast
37 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But that’s no surprise, you don’t have herpes man. 

Lift it man, stop camping around. Put on your best pants and man up.

C’mmooonnnn!!!

You are a lonely sap. I already told you I was diagnosed with HSV1. You just have an issue with listening if it disagrees with you.

Edited by GotMeAtLast

WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, GotMeAtLast said:

You are a lonely sap. I already told you I was diagnosed with HSV1. You just have an issue with listening if it disagrees with you.

Well at least you now concede you do not have genital herpes. That’s a great step forward. 

But heave man, still plenty of journey to go, heeeaaavvve!!

GotMeAtLast

Gee Debbie Downer, what could it be? Peaty is at a complete loss seeing how he is the one with the systems.

What a tool you are...

So smart... yet so stupid... hmmmm That makes you an imbecile. :giggle:

Edited by GotMeAtLast

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, GotMeAtLast said:

Gee Debbie Downer, what could it be? Peaty is at a complete loss seeing how he is the one with the systems.

What a tool you are... :giggle:

Then if you don’t know man, get to a doctor. Stop standing astride leaning to the wall, put on some fresh daks and your best pants. One step after the other to the door and announce “I’m sick and tired of being all over the place, I’m going to the doctors and as god as my witness I won’t leave without a barrage of tests.”

Yes man, you can do it!!

Gems
On 11/13/2018 at 8:22 AM, GotMeAtLast said:

Ahh that works. The ignore button... No more Wilson.

why do they  even allow him on the site he gives out misinfo...trolls...i guess they know he has no friends....

in fact his misinfo is highly dangerous.

Gems
On 11/13/2018 at 8:22 AM, GotMeAtLast said:

Ahh that works. The ignore button... No more Wilson.

why is he stalking you anyways? i am being stalked and trolled not fun...
... clearly has a delusional disorder...i am actually wondering if he has HSV? but you know this is such a stigmatising illness horah for not having it. WisoInAus 'S DELUSIONS ARE THE CURE HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND I DONT HAVE IT ANY MORE.

cowpoke02
On 9/14/2018 at 10:16 AM, GotMeAtLast said:

Are you taking anything else with this?

I am at my wits end and still looking for something to give me long term relief. I can mange to suppress it for a couple weeks and my healing time is a lot better, but I want to go months without an outbreak. This time I went 3 weeks and the other day had 1 blister pop up, but it's about healed now.

got me i found something better .. might even killing it off // simple safe ..  go to sprint power.com  . i do since i live in united states . california company ...  dam apricot seeds . they kicking its ass . i feel great . i even eating trigger foods .  just have few seeds every hour or so often and after food .  i eat dried apricots with the seeds and snack on them.  they absorb through body and tissue ..  i felt better rate way  had flare up and it even feel turn from symptoms to healing pain .  suppressing it or curing it . still feel good . seems to be kicking its ass ..   i recommend them now for herpies ..  i see a old post on here in 2012 the person had chronic outbreaks and stopped outbreaks .  other person tried them never came back too the sight .  probably work for any one who tires it ..  i feel good . time for a gf again . hha. miracle ..  try it man i promise ..  crazy not to ..   

cowpoke02
On 9/3/2018 at 3:41 PM, IcantThinkofaName said:

The body doesn't store Vit C, so you need it daily.  Ideally its best from a natural source, but clearly I wasn't getting enough, no matter what I was eating...not sure why.

Its best to use a vit C powder that has natural form in it too, like acerola , rutin and other bioflavinoids.  Try to get one without sugar added.  Amla and Camu powders have high Vit C too.

Ascorbic acid is not natural but made in a lab.

Also, try a buffered form to prevent stomach cramps

Vit C activates T cells I think...

As for amount , it will vary.  You want to keep taking it , but not have diarrhea. so take a bit every hour, to bowel tolerance. Note the amounts you take.  If you have diarrhea, then it was too much. Back down a bit.

I initally was taking 10, 000mg a day.  I had diarrhea and cramping.  But it made the OB heal much more quickly.

Now I take anywhere from 2000mg to 6000mg.

It helps me. I am certain. It is not a myth or placebo effect for me.

hey they friend ..  found dome good shit ... circles working . i am staying healthy  . seems to be taking out virus . maybe kilingit for good.     simple as hell.   apricot seeds  man  . no joke ..  i  felt better taking it  rate away ..  the i had flare up where i have h and nerve damage ..  symptoms changed to healing pain . like virus got attacked and body healed ..  now i m symptom free and feel clean and feel great no torutre .  with a try ..  see 2012 post it stopped a hard case for a individual . so it works for sure .  i seem to be healed . might try  running ou too them and see if i get symptoms back .   low dose c and take seeds and apricot together ..  miracle really . i can't believe it .  make me religious . haha/  thank you jesus . haha.   apricot power.com  they sell seeds from cali .  buy dried apricots any where .. fucking awesome man ..  take care . good luck.  c helped me and hurt me ..   winning now though . hugs . 

cowpoke02

i missed the wilson war on here ..  wilson is void of emotions and likes facts .. don't let him bug you .. he doesn't understand mind soul connection to your immune system .  or that people hide facts in studies to get desired outcome  for them not for masses .. edited studies ..  no money in cheap cures treatments and no way to inflate prices and no way they spend lots of money to study and pass treatments that are to cheap of a profit ...  wilson has a disorder ..  sheldon on big bang theory with less humor .  he usually means well .  all good wilson .  no worries ...  try apricot seeds and dried apciroct . .let me know your facts after wards ...  take 2 or 3 every hour atleast breakfast and few times then lunch few times then dinner .  then grab on two before bed or in the night ..   easy way to kill herpies .  i still can't believe it   .  i am not complaining .  

cowpoke02
On 11/12/2018 at 2:32 PM, GotMeAtLast said:

it working .  or don't have it .lol .   buy bulk ascorbic acid and make it . mix in hat ever fat they need.   youtube it .   good to here some ones healthy ..  take care ..

viralfrog

Hey is there anything you guys mix with absorbic acid to get rid of the acidity? Tastes horrible when diluted to water and surely can't be good for the teeth. I just bought some in bulk and thought I'd test a higher dose like 10g a day.