World's Largest Herpes Support Group
cracked

Only here to pass on 1 message

cracked

Some of the members on these forums might remember me, while some of you may not because I rarely ever come back here anymore.

I’m only here to convey one message to anyone reading this after doing a lot of research for months now and all I want to tell members here is that if you are suffering from atypical symptoms or even if you are symptomatic it is very likely you have Lyme disease and your condition is worsened by one/multiple of its co-infections (Bartonella, Babesia, Borellia, Mycoplasma, mold, candida, HHV-6, CMV, EBV reactivation) that are to blame for your muscle/joint pain, vertigo, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, brain fog, and other crazy issues that are often mentioned here. 

I’m not saying this as an opinion, but rather telling this after talking to a Stanford chief stem cell scientist who told me that Lyme is the most misdiagnosed and untreated disease there is in the world. The reason is due to:

•Lyme and/or its co-infections can be transmitted through intercourse

•Lyme disease is often passed on from mother to child during birth

•most people don’t even remember being bit by a tick

•the standard lab testing for it is less than 50% accurate

it mimics over 300 different diseases

•medical students are taught that the only vector for Lyme disease is through tick bites and that a few weeks of antibiotics can cure someone with a chronic stage of Lyme, which is absolutely not true

•over 300,000 people in the U.S. alone acquire Lyme each year due to the multiple number of insect vectors (mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, mites, spiders, and more).

•The CDC tries to downplay the seriousness of this disease and the number of people that have it, but it is often eventually fatal if left untreated.

•most MD’s also don’t even believe in chronic Lyme disease, which is driving up the number of cases worldwide.

Edited by cracked

ExhaustedGirl1

Hey cracked, thanks for sharing! I've been doing tons of research into Lyme over the last few months as I try to figure out what's wrong with me. Been reading lots of books, articles, and forums. I ended up getting a blood test done through Igenex which came back positive. The regular ELISA came back negative for me. Interestingly, your case did come to mind as potentially related to lyme as I've been doing my research.

Thanks for sharing this. I wanted to make a post like this if I ever figured out for certain that lyme was in fact the cause of what's going on with me. If anyone has questions about chronic lyme and coinfections feel free to send me a message and I'm happy to share what I know. I'm hoping to visit a lyme literate doctor once I'm back in the US-- the waits are very long and treatment is super expensive but it might be my next step.

cracked

@ExhaustedGirl1 you are on the correct path! Yeah, IgeneX, Armin and one other company are the few reliable options for credible Lyme testing, which is why so many people are misdiagnosed since standard lab tests will likely always be negative when you do infact have it. I  now do truly believe yours, mine as many others here are chronic Lyme/co-infection sufferers but due to the denial from doctors and limited number of under the radar LLMD’s it’s hard to find help. Lyme is also difficult to get rid of through just antibiotics unless caught early. Stem cell treatment is one of the paths I’m exploring currently as there are a lot of others doing the same thing for Lyme. I hope you get some much needed help from your LLMD!

Edited by cracked

Trace67
10 hours ago, cracked said:

Some of the members on these forums might remember me, while some of you may not because I rarely ever come back here anymore.

I’m only here to convey one message to anyone reading this after doing a lot of research for months now and all I want to tell members here is that if you are suffering from atypical symptoms or even if you are symptomatic it is very likely you have Lyme disease and your condition is worsened by one/multiple of its co-infections (Bartonella, Babesia, Borellia, Mycoplasma, mold, candida, HHV-6, CMV, EBV reactivation) that are to blame for your muscle/joint pain, vertigo, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, brain fog, and other crazy issues that are often mentioned here. 

I’m not saying this as an opinion, but rather telling this after talking to a Stanford chief stem cell scientist who told me that Lyme is the most misdiagnosed and untreated disease there is in the world. The reason is due to:

•Lyme and/or its co-infections can be transmitted through intercourse

•Lyme disease is often passed on from mother to child during birth

•most people don’t even remember being bit by a tick

•the standard lab testing for it is less than 50% accurate

it mimics over 300 different diseases

•medical students are taught that the only vector for Lyme disease is through tick bites and that a few weeks of antibiotics can cure someone with a chronic stage of Lyme, which is absolutely not true

•over 300,000 people in the U.S. alone acquire Lyme each year due to the multiple number of insect vectors (mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, mites, spiders, and more).

•The CDC tries to downplay the seriousness of this disease and the number of people that have it, but it is often eventually fatal if left untreated.

•most MD’s also don’t even believe in chronic Lyme disease, which is driving up the number of cases worldwide.

Not true. Most people with herpes do not have Lyme. They just wish they did because it's mostly curable and doesn’t have a stigma associated with it. Also, people with Lyme get progressively sicker rather than just having constant outbreaks, and they usually come from a few states with a high rate of infected black deer ticks. I can assure you that most people with herpes do not have Lyme. You should have said that its possible that a few may have Lyme. Testing sucks, but they are working on better tests. Heprsters get bitten by the Bearded Clam and the One Eyed Monster, and not by ticks. Lol, A thousand people are going to call the doctor for Lyme tests now, and by the way, this isn’t new. People with all sorts of diseases have been hoping to pin it on Lyme for a very long time.

WilsoInAus

But @Trace67 there is no suggestion here that people with herpes may have Lyme. 

The suggestion is that this independent ailment may be confusing people into thinking they have herpes - when they may have Lyme instead.

This is my view is a huge stretch Sure when there are indeterminate symptoms afoot, Lyme may be on the list, but it’s a damn long list.

Edited by WilsoInAus

Trace67
8 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But @Trace67 there is no suggestion here that people with herpes may have Lyme. 

The suggestion is that this independent ailment may be confusing people into thinking they have herpes - when they may have Lyme instead.

This is my view is a huge stretch Sure when there are indeterminate symptoms afoot, Lyme may be on the list, but it’s a damn long list.

To me it looked like he was saying that but the wording could easily be taken both ways. I still wouldn't say that Lyme is likely. Many other things it can be.

WilsoInAus

Oh for sure, there are so many things that cause those sorts of issues, including immune problems that are way more common.

Hairpees

*has a full blown symptomatic herpes outbreak with sores all over my vagina* It must be Lyme disease!! What a relief. 

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, Hairpees said:

*has a full blown symptomatic herpes outbreak with sores all over my vagina* It must be Lyme disease!! What a relief. 

Huh? Sores? Vagina? Who? What? Where’s the bicycle pump?

The topic is about alternative causes for what people might consider atypical herpes presentations.

As they say, herpes is as herpes does.

ExhaustedGirl1

@Trace67, @Hairpees Clearly you guys don't know about cracked's situation or what he's been going through-- nor did you bother to read up on it before making these comments. This post is for people with atypical symptoms that have not been diagnosed with herpes. Neither myself or cracked has yet to have a positive test and we are looking for alternative causes of our symptoms after several tests and doctors have said we do not have herpes. He's just trying to shed some light on other potential causes, so chill.

Anyway-- @cracked through your research have you found anything on lyme transmission via oral sex? I don't believe this is how I could have potentially gotten lyme (I think maybe what was on my thigh was a spider bite that transmitted it to me) but would like to educate myself on this. Can someone contract lyme by receiving?

cracked

@ExhaustedGirl1 there are only a limited number of peer reviewed studies on Lyme/co-infections, so it’s hard to know for sure, but that’s also because spirochetes are very difficult organisms to figure out. What I do know though is that Lyme disease is a very misunderstood disease and only people that suffer from the plethora of symptoms from it know how it can cause a physically fit person to become bedridden overnight. I myself don’t remember being bitten by a tick, yet most of my symptoms line up with Dr. Richard Horowitz’ M.D. symptom test. There are over 100 species of Bartonella, Babesia, and other spirochetes. A lot of people say spirochetes are a type of bacteria while others say viruses, which just shows you how far behind we still are. Here’s a presentation by Dr. Horowitz if you want to watch: 

WilsoInAus

@cracked take it easy, after all, neither Lyme nor herpes explains your symptoms. The number one cause? Anxiety! We need more focus on anxiety in a positive way - not inciting it more.

ExhaustedGirl1
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

@cracked take it easy, after all, neither Lyme nor herpes explains your symptoms. The number one cause? Anxiety! We need more focus on anxiety in a positive way - not inciting it more.

Lyme totally explains his symptoms... Wilso with all due respect I read a post of yours previously where you mentioned not even believing that chronic lyme was real. That's part of the problem. There's no way in hell he's manifested all of his symptoms through anxiety, just like I haven't either. I recommend reading Dr.Horowitz's books before you jump to the conclusion of if someone does or doesn't have lyme, they're very informative.

@cracked I don't know for sure that it's lyme that's what both of us has but I encourage you to continue down this route. Just be careful as lyme is hard on the body to treat so make sure you get the appropriate testing to support it.

WilsoInAus

@ExhaustedGirl1 let’s be clear here. The OP has not claimed to have tested positive for Lyme disease. 

Further, I am totally correct. There is no proof that Lyme disease causes chronic symptoms. Just because one guy publishes a book! Yes a book! does not make it fact. Horowitz has done ZERO clinical studies. 

True experts are divided on the subject and as I said, there is no clinical proof. What is written here is theory and people simply need to appreciate that.

ExhaustedGirl1

@WilsoInAus Horowitz is the top lyme doctor in the world and has treated over 12,000 people and brought them back to health... Those 12,000+ people are your clinical proof. The CDC is disgusting and backwards as lyme continues to turn into an epidemic. Also, he's been part of several clinical studies and has published work in scholarly journals.

Anyway, I've spent months studying this so I'm not going to argue this with you when I'm clearly more educated on the subject. You're good at giving insight into HSV but you can't tell me what's true in terms of lyme, no way.

WilsoInAus

Clearly not, all you’ve done is read his blog. Can we have links to the clinical studies he had participated in? Surely that’s not too much to ask of someone so expertly studied.

WilsoInAus

If you have concerns regarding Lyme disease, see your doctor for a test. 

ExhaustedGirl1

@WilsoInAus Are you freaking kidding me? What is your problem dude? He mentions SEVERAL of them in the video that cracked posted alone. He doesn't have a goddamn blog, don't try to belittle me with your responses. Get your head out of your ass-- these are real people who have been suffering for years with little to no help from their regular doctors.

You have no idea what I've been through over the last year trying to figure out what's wrong. How dare you have the nerve to come on this thread and behave like this.

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, ExhaustedGirl1 said:

@WilsoInAus Are you freaking kidding me? What is your problem dude? He mentions SEVERAL of them in the video that cracked posted alone. He doesn't have a goddamn blog, don't try to belittle me with your responses. Get your head out of your ass-- these are real people who have been suffering for years with little to no help from their regular doctors.

You have no idea what I've been through over the last year trying to figure out what's wrong. How dare you have the nerve to come on this thread and behave like this.

How dare you try to deflect the issue. YOU claimed Horowitz had published clinical papers. WHERE ARE tHEY? 

If you cannot produce them, then you need to correct yourself and apologise. It takes a big person.

What are your Lyme test results. Can I see your discussions on a Lyme website where we can continue the discussion?

ExhaustedGirl1

No you are literally a disgusting human or your attitude is appalling.  Stick to your HSV facts. I have absolutely nothing to prove to you— I know what I’ve been through and what my tests say. 

WilsoInAus
5 minutes ago, ExhaustedGirl1 said:

No you are literally a disgusting human or your attitude is appalling.  Stick to your HSV facts. I have absolutely nothing to prove to you— I know what I’ve been through and what my tests say. 

As I thought. It takes a big person.

A simple desire for truth leads to this reaction in you? I can’t help your values.

Please reflect on your actions here.

Edited by WilsoInAus

Trace67
13 hours ago, ExhaustedGirl1 said:

@Trace67, @Hairpees Clearly you guys don't know about cracked's situation or what he's been going through-- nor did you bother to read up on it before making these comments. This post is for people with atypical symptoms that have not been diagnosed with herpes. Neither myself or cracked has yet to have a positive test and we are looking for alternative causes of our symptoms after several tests and doctors have said we do not have herpes. He's just trying to shed some light on other potential causes, so chill.

Anyway-- @cracked through your research have you found anything on lyme transmission via oral sex? I don't believe this is how I could have potentially gotten lyme (I think maybe what was on my thigh was a spider bite that transmitted it to me) but would like to educate myself on this. Can someone contract lyme by receiving?

No, I didn’t bother to read his life story. If someone starts a thread, then I’d expect the relevant information to be in the thread if they want me to understand whatever the hell it is they’re talking about in the said thread. The CDC does not recognize chronic Lyme disease, and I won't say that it doesn’t exist, but as of now, there is no proof that chronic Lyme exists. Maybe that will change one day. Internet doctors are becoming notorious for spreading false info. Doctors sometimes go bad just like any other employee in any other field from trashmen to people at Nasa.

Atypical symptoms do not indicate Lyme period. It may indicate that something other than herpes is going on or not, and that could be a long list of other things including Lyme but does not make it automatically Lyme.

See link:

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2017/06/21/deaths-and-complications-due-to-treating-the-fake-disease-known-as-chronic-lyme-disease/

Lyme tests are easy enough to get, and you can order them online and then go to a blood collection center or go to your doctor.

If you know how to use a microscope, you can look at your own blood and urine to see if you have any Spirochetes and while that won't mean that the spirochetes are Lyme ( Borrelia burgdorferi) it would be compelling evidence to show to a doctor and have a PCR test done. Be sure to use a microscope with a phase contrast kit or you wont be able to see the bugs. If you go to the right doctor, they can use a microscope to see, but that’s not standard protocol. They usually go off blood tests and visual diagnosis after ruling out the more likely causes of your symptoms.

Trace67
8 hours ago, cracked said:

@ExhaustedGirl1 there are only a limited number of peer reviewed studies on Lyme/co-infections, so it’s hard to know for sure, but that’s also because spirochetes are very difficult organisms to figure out. What I do know though is that Lyme disease is a very misunderstood disease and only people that suffer from the plethora of symptoms from it know how it can cause a physically fit person to become bedridden overnight. I myself don’t remember being bitten by a tick, yet most of my symptoms line up with Dr. Richard Horowitz’ M.D. symptom test. There are over 100 species of Bartonella, Babesia, and other spirochetes. A lot of people say spirochetes are a type of bacteria while others say viruses, which just shows you how far behind we still are. Here’s a presentation by Dr. Horowitz if you want to watch: 

Lyme is not a virus, its a bacterium , period, and you can see it with a phase contrast microscope. Same goes for Dental Spirochetes, and some dentists will use a microscope to show you the spirochetes in your mouth. Also, they are one of the many links implicated in Alzheimer's. So many links to that disease.