World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Brownly

Has anyone had blisters other than the mouth or genital areas?

Brownly

I've had GHSV for a year now, never have I had a outbreak on other parts of my body before.  This took me by surprise that I recently I got a fever blister on my upper arm :|. I wasn't always careful to wash my hands after touching myself below but now after getting that OB on my arm it made me more admit to wash my hands frequently. Is this common to have blisters on arms, legs, backs, chest, etc? Is often? Rare? What are your experiences with this happening on other parts of your body besides the mouth, genital, or anal regions. 

WheelHarrow

I think it stays where it’s put love. I have an obsessive friend who gets lots of things swabbed on her body, apart from her mouth, herpes has never shown up. She likes the outdoors and I think as it’s hard on the skin she gets lots of things going on. I’ve only ever had blisters on my cooch.

GKH

I have gotten it on lower back, anus, & lips (have both oral and genital hsv-1). My gf contracted it from me and had an outbreak on her upper arm bicep area and under her breast. 

WheelHarrow
12 minutes ago, GKH said:

I have gotten it on lower back, anus, & lips (have both oral and genital hsv-1). My gf contracted it from me and had an outbreak on her upper arm bicep area and under her breast. 

Oh dearie me that sounds a tall tale. Not the sort of thing to tell an impressionable young lady.

This is the sort of thing that started all the anxiety in my friend Alsop.

Best to break the cycle I think.

GKH
4 minutes ago, WheelHarrow said:

Oh dearie me that sounds a tall tale. Not the sort of thing to tell an impressionable young lady.

This is the sort of thing that started all the anxiety in my friend Alsop.

Best to break the cycle I think.

Ok, go on lying to yourselves if it makes you feel better. 

Yes, contrary to popular belief, breakouts can and often do occur outside the oral and genital area for many people. 

WheelHarrow
16 minutes ago, GKH said:

Yes, contrary to popular belief, breakouts can and often do occur outside the oral and genital area for many people. 

Oh dear, I’m sorry if you’ve fallen amongst the anxious ridden tbat believes that. 

As I have shared, my friend Alsop was such a person but luckily she is through that now.

I think like you she never swabbed positive off her oral area. Despite us all saying tbat counts it still took time. Just give yourself time love.

Edited by WheelHarrow

Delphinium

@Brownly...I have also had outbreaks out of the normal areas typically associated with GHSV2 outbreaks. 

One was on my lower arm close to my elbow and another was on my back. Every symptom was identical to the outbreaks I have had on my lady bits. 

WheelHarrow

I have had a patch on my lower right back that although it looked a bit like my cooch sores, I was a little suspicious it was something else. My family doctor swabbed it and it was shingles. Never can be too sure!

My friend Alsop gets quite a few patches of blisters in spots like elbows and rear of her shoulders. Pretty sure it swabbed negative for everything and diagnosis was an immune disorder. Alsop charged to the library and is still pretty convinced she suffers from Duhrings disease I think it is, an immune disorder.

Snakes alive there is so many things that cause blistery rashes.

Atrapasueños

Yo igual tengo brotes fuera de las áreas normales en la frente, hombros, nariz y cuello para mi es un martirio este virus no soporto la picazón y la quemazón los medicamentos sólo me dan alivio unos 15 días pero después tengo ardor y picazón 

I still have outbreaks outside the normal areas on the forehead, shoulders, nose and neck for me it is a martyrdom this virus can not stand itching and burning the medicines only give me relief about 15 days but then I have burning and itching

WilsoInAus
26 minutes ago, Atrapasueños said:

Yo igual tengo brotes fuera de las áreas normales en la frente, hombros, nariz y cuello para mi es un martirio este virus no soporto la picazón y la quemazón los medicamentos sólo me dan alivio unos 15 días pero después tengo ardor y picazón 

I still have outbreaks outside the normal areas on the forehead, shoulders, nose and neck for me it is a martyrdom this virus can not stand itching and burning the medicines only give me relief about 15 days but then I have burning and itching

No I'm sorry, these are not herpes lesions as readers can see from your photos.

Atrapasueños
38 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

No I'm sorry, these are not herpes lesions as readers can see from your photos.

No me interesan tus opiniones 

I'm not interested in your opinions

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, Atrapasueños said:

No me interesan tus opiniones 

I'm not interested in your opinions

But that's the point, this is about the OP not you.

Be a man, what the OP needs is people to share their real experiences and have confidence in those experiences. She wants assistance in interpreting what is going on for her.

Have courage man share your real experience, have courage and be kind to yourself and all others. You had a scare, you tested positive for HSV-1, you grew scared and fearful that every bump and pimple was a herpes lesion. You shared that with the community here. You were brave enough to expose in photographs you condition. Now you know you have an all over acne problem owing to oil imbalances in your skin. What an inspirational story for the OP, all the phases and then the triumph of enlightenment. The joy of the power of knowledge to show the light and be in control of life and our emotions and being the person we can be free from fears and enriched in the love of who we are.

You shook your fist, you shared, you listened to your fellow man and you grew. That is exactly what the OP needs to hear. You can do it, you're the man!

bigsusan
On 9/11/2018 at 12:10 PM, GKH said:

I can vouch for this.

I currently have a breakout on my chest and collarbone, as well as inside my nose and ear.

WheelHarrow

Oh dear I would doubt it so very much. See your doctor now for a wee lookie. My friend Alsop is always guessing and is wrong so much more than she’s right.

”Stop guessing you Sheila” I tell her “One of these days you’ll guess yourself into an early grave”. 

I then rub a piece of pineapple on whatever it is. 

GKH
On 9/10/2018 at 10:26 PM, WheelHarrow said:

Oh dear, I’m sorry if you’ve fallen amongst the anxious ridden tbat believes that. 

As I have shared, my friend Alsop was such a person but luckily she is through that now.

I think like you she never swabbed positive off her oral area. Despite us all saying tbat counts it still took time. Just give yourself time love.

We have both been swabbed positive along with blood tests. Ppl like you are the reason I left this site a long time ago. You’re misleading sufferers with false information and are part of the problem of Herpes spreading to other innocent people. Seriously, what is your motive? 

WheelHarrow
9 hours ago, GKH said:

We have both been swabbed positive along with blood tests. Ppl like you are the reason I left this site a long time ago. You’re misleading sufferers with false information and are part of the problem of Herpes spreading to other innocent people. Seriously, what is your motive? 

Hi dearie, oh I see you are confused regarding dual infection versus established single location infection. Well my, I do see how one could get a bit muddled. Goodness knows I put up with Alsop’s concerns regarding being infected all over her body with HSV-2 or spreading her HSV-1. In the end it is important to be as clear as you can with people.

There’s plenty of people here with vast experiences and reading those medical articles. I don’t think one of them actually has identified anyone who has spread their established infection. My friend Alsop actually convinved me to drop into the uni one day to read an article in the Lancet I think it was. But she had compeletely misread it. “Alsop, I haven’t seen you this arse over tit since you tripped over the swan in the Trocadero.”

My motive as always is to see the lil’uns get the right advice from us old sticks that have lived a slit of light longer.

Good luck and I hope you find relief from the outbreaks. There’s a lot to be said for pineapple I think.

Herpeguy562

I have got hsv1 from my gf who used rim me, now I have herpes on my anus. I never broke out in classical presentation of blisters. Usually get these cracks or break in skin between the scrotum and anus. It's painful. I wanna die