World's Largest Herpes Support Group
hbgfbfgnfgnfgnfn

Does this look like HSV2? With Pictures

hbgfbfgnfgnfgnfn

One week after having protected sex with a girl, I saw a small red area on the head of my penis. Over the course of a few days a bubble emerged from the red spot which eventually scabbed over. I do not remember any pain or popping of the bubble taking place. Does this look like HSV2? Since the area has healed I have to wait a number of weeks before I can take an HSV blood test. 

The pictures below are show the development over a few days - what do you think?

Picture1.png.e4f1a39d92f468a922f73a5b63904369.pngPicture2.png.6b89096c2817ec2a5fc5021dcb64f4ad.pngPicture3.png.dd641551202df65e2dcaca89042cac01.pngPicture4.png.9b4e8abd691bca1390dfee3a0d4a6a63.png

Quest

Mine really hurt and are bigger. They itch and burn and mine are in a cluster one on top of the other which form of bigger one. I really can't tell, I would expect more red area around it and I would also expect pain which kind of feels like a paper cut a rug burn. Another thing I see is it is located on the head and typically when you have protected sex where you break out is where it entered. I wouldn't think that came from her. The most typical breakout for men is at the base of the penis. I just would not know! Any chance you have seen her paperwork? If she has HSV testing that is clean you will be too if you didn't get it from someone else. Psoriasis blisters can also show up on the penis. Psoriasis in your family? I hope you are clear but I really wouldn't know. Also, that is a very mild breakout 

Dutchy

It's very minor in my opinion. Ik have had An OB looking als bit like this but just like quest said with lots of Pain.. it could be HSV but it could easily be something Else. 

hbgfbfgnfgnfgnfn

Would you desribe the pain as shooting (occasional) or constant?

Dutchy

It's not constant. When not on anti virals i feel dayly tingling. 

Trace67
19 hours ago, hbgfbfgnfgnfgnfn said:

One week after having protected sex with a girl, I saw a small red area on the head of my penis. Over the course of a few days a bubble emerged from the red spot which eventually scabbed over. I do not remember any pain or popping of the bubble taking place. Does this look like HSV2? Since the area has healed I have to wait a number of weeks before I can take an HSV blood test. 

The pictures below are show the development over a few days - what do you think?

Picture1.png.e4f1a39d92f468a922f73a5b63904369.pngPicture2.png.6b89096c2817ec2a5fc5021dcb64f4ad.pngPicture3.png.dd641551202df65e2dcaca89042cac01.pngPicture4.png.9b4e8abd691bca1390dfee3a0d4a6a63.png

Looks like you cant take pictures.

Quest

I used to have constant pain when I would sit. It felt like someone was constantly pinching my butt and sometimes I got a stabbing pain in the bottom of my foot and that has since gone away. I am guessing I could give credit to the fulvic acid and vitamin B complex

honkschonks

Get a blood test done when you can and look out for more blisters/sores and get them tested immediately when they show up. anywhere in your buttocks, groin, legs, penis. I had the mildest of symptoms in my buttcheek area, had no idea what it was, ignored it. Had some blisters show up randomnly on my dick a week ago. Super mild. Have just been diagnosed with HSV2 through a swab. Everyone says genital herpes outbreaks are brutal and obvious. They’re not.