World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MrKyGuy

Kissed girl with cold sore

MrKyGuy

I hooked up with a girl yesterday and I lightly kissed her on the lips four or five times - these were not heavy deep kisses. 

As she was leaving I noticed that she had a cold sore that was healing (scabbed) on the top part of her lip. My lips definitely made contact with the scab. I’ve never had a cold sore and my last std test was negative for everything . Any chance I don’t end up with HSV1 on my mouth now after this incident? I know it’s not the end of the world but everything I read says these sores are crazy contagious and primary outbreaks in adults can be brutal. Any insight is greatly appreciated 

Dutchy

Well if the sore was healing and you kissed only soft i feel you have a fair possibility nothing happens. Most Times if it does happens you Will notice very quick. Try not to think about it because if you do everything starts to itch. Wait a few days and probably nothing will happen.

MrKyGuy

Thanks for the reply - I’ll try not to think about it and I’ll update in a couple weeks either way. 

Dutchy

Yess! Keep is posted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Bhbr2018
      Hey Carrie, firstly sorry you’re going through this. I  want to tell you my story and then you can draw your own conclusions. day 1: sex day 3/4: horrible fatigue, headache, and feeling unwell day 6: woke up in middle of night wired. Felt bumps down there. Knew I had herpes. Just knew.  Day 10-24: horrific outbreak 25+ sores, suicidal unable to function.  On day 7 I had swab and blood test. Was shocked when It came back positive for Ghsv1 because it was a quicky with no oral. Negative blood test, positive swab. Now I was ALWAYS tested for HSV prior to this so luckily I didn’t have to wonder.  the guy who gave it to me got tested and was positive for HSV1. Never mentioned it to me, told me, or even showed me his results. Scum. I would say the only way you can be 100 % sure is to get a swab AND and blood test igg. If the swab is positive and blood test negative highly likely YES Michael gave you herpes. You should see his results with your own eyes. Don’t let him make you feel like shit as he’s the douche who prob.put you in this situation. 
    • Celinaxox
      yeah either I'm unlucky or it's the fact that it's the first year and it's going to take some more time for my antibodies to  build up gosh their lazy
    • bigfella01
      P.S...The reason that I think that Biotron may have left the herpes viruses off their website this time is because living in Australia I contacted Admedus when they announced their HSV 2 vaccine trials to see if I could get on and the lady there told me that they had been "overwhelmed" and "surprised" at just how many people had been contacting the company in regards to the trials and with questions about the vaccine. Having done some more reading about Biotrons BIT225 it does seem impressive at this stage.  
    • blurneworder
      Any updates?
    • chinga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.