World's Largest Herpes Support Group
2kroc

JUST WEAR CLOTHES DURING SEX!

WilsoInAus
6 hours ago, 2kroc said:

Genital herpes sores and subsequent herpes test that showed I had an acute herpes infection, which was too high to be a false positive.

Are you at 12 weeks yet? Best to now get the IgG test, type specific.

2kroc
5 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Exactly!

Good luck to him finding a partner. What woman would want to spend her time (or lifetime) with a man who gets dressed before sex. And he wonders why it was not provided as an option in sex ed.

I'm talking about getting dressed for casual sex, not with your husband/wife. 

2kroc
49 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Are you at 12 weeks yet? Best to now get the IgG test, type specific.

No, because I just fucked someone recently and think they might've gave me MORE herpes. I'll be pissed off and probably commit suicide, if it turns that I never actually had herpes and thus had no reason to be have a breakdown cave in and fuck a prostitute in the first place that re-infected me wit herpes.

Edited by 2kroc

2kroc

You guys want to spread and recieve more herpes for a like 20% more stimulation? that's just fucking fine. In the mean time I'll drill into skanks with a clear conscious.

WilsoInAus
5 hours ago, 2kroc said:

No, because I just fucked someone recently and think they might've gave me MORE herpes. I'll be pissed off and probably commit suicide, if it turns that I never actually had herpes and thus had no reason to be have a breakdown cave in and fuck a prostitute in the first place that re-infected me wit herpes.

Do you have herpes at all I wonder??

2kroc
23 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Do you have herpes at all I wonder??

I like how that's the first thing some people default to on this forum during debates, as if it somehow invalidates the message. Are you coming onto me? You want  my herpes? If not then, stay out of my business.

I literally just told you I  took IG test which showed I had an acute infection. I had taken this same test from the same facility about 3 times,  in the past from my first sexual experience, and had came up negative on EVERYTHING.

Then the first test I took after my second sexual experience and the appearance of herpes blisters (Which have been recurring in the months since that sexual experience), Gave me a negative in everything but HERPES. For which It displayed I had an acute positive result, past the false positive mark. It'd be nothing short of reckless denial to think that was a coincidence.

WilsoInAus

@2kroc no that does not confirm an infection, only the IgG test can do that.

And simple, it is usually the people without herpes who carry on the most about it and the impact on their lives and the need to wear onesies etc. which forms no part of the lives of people who truly live with herpes.

2kroc
2 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

And simple, it is usually the people without herpes who carry on the most about it and the impact on their lives and the need to wear onesies etc. which forms no part of the lives of people who truly live with herpes.

2 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Okay if you want to be nitpicky about extra letters, then yes, It was an IgG, and yes, it did fucking confirm infection. Maybe, I'm just someone with enough sense to take herpes as seriously as we should all be doing? Maybe if more people were like me, herpes would be a non-issue. But whatever, Stay content with your acyclovir and exposed inter-dermal destructive  sex.

WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, 2kroc said:

Okay if you want to be nitpicky about extra letters, then yes, It was an IgG, and yes, it did fucking confirm infection. Maybe, I'm just someone with enough sense to take herpes as seriously as we should all be doing? Maybe if more people were like me, herpes would be a non-issue. But whatever, Stay content with your acyclovir and exposed inter-dermal destructive  sex.

Your ‘story’ is too full of inconsistencies and it is pretty clearly false. Wake up to yourself and move on with your life.

2kroc
14 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Your ‘story’ is too full of inconsistencies and it is pretty clearly false. Wake up to yourself and move on with your life.

Nope, No inconsistencies here.

sibby dibby.jpg

Edited by 2kroc

Dilan Melia
On Fri Sep 28 2018 at 11:59 PM, medicalanonymo said:

50 % is old studies but new studies show its 96%

Clin Infect Dis. 2016 Feb 15;62(4):456-61. doi: 10.1093/cid/civ908. Epub 2015 Nov 17.
Effect of Condom Use on Per-act HSV-2 Transmission Risk in HIV-1, HSV-2-discordant Couples.
Magaret AS1, Mujugira A2, Hughes JP3, Lingappa J4, Bukusi EA5, DeBruyn G6, Delany-Moretlwe S7, Fife KH8, Gray GE9, Kapiga S10, Karita E11, Mugo NR5, Rees H7, Ronald A12, Vwalika B13, Were E14, Celum C15, Wald A16; Partners in Prevention HSV/HIV Transmission Study Team.

Terri Warren post - https://westoverheights.com/forum/question/transmission-from-male-to-female/

" Condoms reduce transmissionh= by 96% alone – if you add antiviral therapy the risk are even lower – and that’s pretty damn low. I don’t recall seeing a case of male to female transmission when both methods are used"

Per above, condoms and antivirals itself has transmission close to zero and throw in boxers .. you should be good to go

I think it is stupid if you have to use condom all the time especially with your own long term partner.. Sadly,  we still need this up until the new treatment can reduce transmission rates to nearly zero.. 

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Has anyone heared about opsite wound spray ? A friend told me he used this before sex and disnt infect gf for 2 years and he said doctor suggested this. I have never heared so wanna ask you guys have u ever heared or tried such thing ?

blurneworder
On 9/30/2018 at 1:03 PM, 2kroc said:

Nope, No inconsistencies here.

sibby dibby.jpg

Wilson, can you please apologize for accusing him of lying?

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

He doesnt apologize he is interesting person always claims he is right and try to prove his teories

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, blurneworder said:

Wilson, can you please apologize for accusing him of lying?

Did you read the test page? Can you see how it proves the inconsistency compared to what it purports to be and the story??

Hint: Porphyrin zinc

2kroc

On 11/27/2018 at 3:39 AM, WilsoInAus said:

Did you read the test page? Can you see how it proves the inconsistency compared to what it purports to be and the story??

Hint: Porphyrin zinc

What does that have to do with anything? What inconsistencies does it prove? These are simply my military health records proving that I have, in fact, tested positive for  genital herpes, no fabrication of any sort. 

Your Accusations are wrong. I have herpes. Just fucking apologize.

On 11/27/2018 at 2:36 AM, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

He doesnt apologize he is interesting person always claims he is right and try to prove his teories

He's just being a sore chump because he was refuted, and now he has to make a last ditch attempt to discredit me and somehow invalidate my objective factual arguments.

Edited by 2kroc

WilsoInAus

@2kroc lift your self man, lift.

What was the date of the test, what made you omit that? 

How do you know it’s not a false positive? 

C’mon man, pull it together!!

2kroc
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

@2kroc lift your self man, lift.

What was the date of the test, what made you omit that? 

How do you know it’s not a false positive? 

C’mon man, pull it together!!

The date was irrelevant, never even crossed my mind to make sure it was in the picture.

Gee, I dunno...the herpes blisters? The prodomes before my outbreak? The flu-like symptoms that plagued me shortly before my diagnosis? A confirmation from the doctor himself on the sensitivity of the test itself?

Also, False positives do not show up as Acute results.

Anyway, Your point was that I was  

WilsoInAus
2 hours ago, 2kroc said:

The date was irrelevant, never even crossed my mind to make sure it was in the picture.

Gee, I dunno...the herpes blisters? The prodomes before my outbreak? The flu-like symptoms that plagued me shortly before my diagnosis? A confirmation from the doctor himself on the sensitivity of the test itself?

Also, False positives do not show up as Acute results.

Anyway, Your point was that I was  

Well if the date is not irrelevant, you can post it now ;)

2kroc
On 11/30/2018 at 10:33 PM, WilsoInAus said:

Well if the date is not irrelevant, you can post it now ;)

Alright, Now explain your issue?

rsz_1rsz_20181211_145450.jpg

WilsoInAus

The point is you have had sex twice, correct. Once with a prostitute in 2017 and then an online girl on or about 5 April 2018. 

All testing prior to 5 April was negative according to you. Curious that it is not listed here. Then there is a suddenly a positive on 16 April which is when an outbreak was experienced.

It is not reliable to test positive at the 2 week mark or less. Further testing is required.

It is also clear that you have significant paranoia issues regarding sex. You claim that both these woman gave you herpes from single episodes. I’m sorry you suffer from such a mental illness, I’ve been there and it is not a pretty place.

It does not look at this time that you are ready. Like me I suspect you will need to wander the earth a little while longer before realising the answer is in the mirror.

2kroc

The point is you have had sex twice, correct. Once with a prostitute in 2017 and then an online girl on or about 5 April 2018. 

All testing prior to 5 April was negative according to you. Curious that it is not listed here. Then there is a suddenly a positive on 16 April which is when an outbreak was experienced.

It is not reliable to test positive at the 2 week mark or less. Further testing is required.

It is also clear that you have significant paranoia issues regarding sex. You claim that both these woman gave you herpes from single episodes. I’m sorry you suffer from such a mental illness, I’ve been there and it is not a pretty place.

It does not look at this time that you are ready. Like me I suspect you will need to wander the earth a little while longer before realising the answer is in the mirror.

Nope, No one gets a false Acute positive. There is a threshold for that, and I scored way beyond that. 2-3 weeks isn't an established fact, depends on the body. My careprovider took a look at the test and confirmed that I had herpes.

However, If you can explain the prodome symptoms and my recurring inner thigh blister beyond  saying they're simply a "Coincidence" or a mind trick, then I'd be more inclined to believe you.

This has nothing to do with a mental illness. The first girl I fucked I was able to get past because I experienced no symptoms whatsoever and consistently scored negative on all my test. The 2nd girl i was with, All of a sudden I'm getting rashes, a blister which looks suspiciously similar to herpes legion , and subsequent herpes acute positive test. Fuck that, no coincidences or paranoia there. Just rightful honest observation.