World's Largest Herpes Support Group
2kroc

JUST WEAR CLOTHES DURING SEX!

2kroc
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

@2kroc there is no such things as an acute positive test. What score?

A higher than normal is an acute positive. Stop being silly. Show me an example of someone who scored acute on a test and then ended up getting negatives later.

WilsoInAus
32 minutes ago, 2kroc said:

A higher than normal is an acute positive. Stop being silly. Show me an example of someone who scored acute on a test and then ended up getting negatives later.

There are plenty, but that’s not the point. This doesn’t really appear to be your test in the first place. Why is it missing all your other tests?

2kroc
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

There are plenty, but that’s not the point. This doesn’t really appear to be your test in the first place. Why is it missing all your other tests?

First, you ask me to show the dates for my test results. Now they're not my fucking results anymore? Tired of your damn games. That's right, I've elaborately modeled my story off some random motherfucker's test result to deceive you, gee whiz, you've really got me in a bind sherlock!

Seriously, Wtf?

Btw, They're called "tabs", you click them and they drop down reveal for information which I have no throbbing urge to show you.

Edited by 2kroc

WilsoInAus

And we are pretty tired of your story, it keeps building with inconsistency after inconsistency and increasing preposterousness.

There is very little that hangs together about your story.

Where are the previous tests for example? 

2kroc
8 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

And we are pretty tired of your story, it keeps building with inconsistency after inconsistency and increasing preposterousness.

There is very little that hangs together about your story.

Where are the previous tests for example? 

No, my story is consistent. You're just desperately reaching, which is why can't even point them out. "Oh oh oh he didn't click on the tabs, Oooo ooo Another inconsistency". What a joke. U:dumbfounded: wouldn't know what an inconsistency is if it was looking right at YOU :dumbfounded:

My previous test are std panels and general health testing related to my profession, minerals, lead levels, and stuff.

Edited by 2kroc

WilsoInAus

So you weren’t in the military at that time? 

Tell us the story about how you have been infected twice with HSV-2? 

2kroc
12 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

So you weren’t in the military at that time? 

Tell us the story about how you have been infected twice with HSV-2? 

Nope, Military entire time. Never implied otherwise.

Yep, fucked another girl a few months ago. Yes, I believe she re-infected me in herpes. Never said I conclusively knew for sure. You have no idea what an inconsistency is. You also need to work on your reading comprehension. This situation happened after my initial infection, therefore it's completely irrelevant and your attempts to discredit me based on this, is just silly. You are silly.

"No, because I just fucked someone recently and think they might've gave me MORE herpes. I'll be pissed off and probably commit suicide, if it turns that I never actually had herpes and thus had no reason to be have a breakdown cave in and fuck a prostitute in the first place that re-infected me wit herpes."

Edited by 2kroc

2kroc
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

@2kroc where are the results of the three preceding tests?

All negative, Except for hepatitis B which is something you're vaccinated (They give you antibodies) against in the military. Before, I go through the trouble of re cropping another damn picture for you. I'd like to ask what your response will be if I show you the results and they're all negative?

WilsoInAus

The dates would be interesting. I’m sure it will take a few days to post that ;)

In the end, whether this is your test or not, the probability of you having a false positive in April is high. You look to have had an immunoblot test that has no values (hence inconsistent with your high values statement earlier, not to mention that IgG does not measure acute infections).

Your story on here is misleading to readers I have no doubt and does nothing in terms of stigma that we work so hard to address.

2kroc
47 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

The dates would be interesting. I’m sure it will take a few days to post that ;)

In the end, whether this is your test or not, the probability of you having a false positive in April is high. You look to have had an immunoblot test that has no values (hence inconsistent with your high values statement earlier, not to mention that IgG does not measure acute infections).

Your story on here is misleading to readers I have no doubt and does nothing in terms of stigma that we work so hard to address.

No, it is not consistent. You have failed to prove an example of someone getting a higher than normal or acute result on herpes and then subsequently getting negatives on later test.

My story is irrelevant, you're attempting to make it so.  The title of this thread is what's relevant.

WilsoInAus

Yes your story is irrelevant and has more wrinkles than an episode of Downton Abbey.

And no it is not at all necessary to wear clothing during sex. It’s that sort of absurdity that adds to stigma of treating people with herpes as social pariahs.

2kroc
On 12/12/2018 at 1:01 AM, WilsoInAus said:

Yes your story is irrelevant and has more wrinkles than an episode of Downton Abbey.

And no it is not at all necessary to wear clothing during sex. It’s that sort of absurdity that adds to stigma of treating people with herpes as social pariahs.

So if I'm having high friction sex with your sister, And there's an outbreak on my pelvis what is going to prevent transmission? Explain to me why a pair of pants would be redundant in that case?

"Yes your story is irrelevant and has more wrinkles than an episode of Downton Abbey."

No, My story has no wrinkles. A Higher than normal result almost 3 weeks after infection is acute. The only "inconsistency" you've pointed out is a higher than normal not being an acute result, which is wrong. You've blown things out of proportion to make it seem as if I've weaving a lie which is bullshit. 

Also, Here is my negative test result. Following my first sexual experience. 

picksha.jpg

2kroc

@WilsoInAus Yep, out of that entire STD PANEL, I conveniently tested for a false positive HIGHER THAN NORMAL specifically on HSV-2, just by chance, and not any other std , right around the time I experience my first blister and a variety of other symptoms. Just pure coincidence What a load of crock of shit. 2 Medical professional assured me this was a legit result, i assume their word carries far more weight than yours.

Also, I have  a bad memory so me fumbling up the details doesn't mean anything. You're looking for excuses to invalidate me. That's cheap. 

Edited by 2kroc

WilsoInAus

No mate, it’s reality. Nothing much about your story hangs together in terms of a herpes infection(s!) If they really are your tests, and I doubt it, there’s no confirmation that this is a positive. Some 20% of HSV-2 tests are false positives.

2kroc
9 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

No mate, it’s reality. Nothing much about your story hangs together in terms of a herpes infection(s!) If they really are your tests, and I doubt it, there’s no confirmation that this is a positive. Some 20% of HSV-2 tests are false positives.

What facts do you have to confirm 20% of IGg test are false positives? Provide a source.

Perhaps, If I got tested exclusively for herpes, I'd be moreinclined to believe that. But an entire STD panel, I coincidentally get a false positive only on HSV-2 and symptoms consistent with an infection. That is complete bollocks. Why not get a false positive in gonnnorhea? Hiv?  

Also no my story isn't inconsistent with an infection. I've already showed you that you can ghsv infections beyond the immediate genital region (herpes gladiatorum.

Edited by 2kroc

Rockster

Thanks op. Had same thought and then saw your thread. 
And Herpes Status or even character or whatever of posters is irrelevant for a logical discussion, isn't it. 

1. Condoms reduce the risk of herpes transmission, but there is still a transmission risk
Why? 
2. There is still transmission risk because condoms don't cover the whole genital area. 
3. One Solution to eg not transmit to partner or to not get herpes: Cover also the other genital area. With a good fitting boxer short eg. 

Seems pretty simple. Is anything in 1, 2 or 3 wrong or not totally true? 

Edited by Rockster

dancingdesigner
On 9/25/2018 at 2:22 AM, Quest said:

s-l1600.jpg

41Ub-LVCkbL.jpg

This is hot actually. But I'd get too hot in it, take my clothes off and boom he has herpes. LOL.

2kroc
On 1/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, Rockster said:

Thanks op. Had same thought and then saw your thread. 
And Herpes Status or even character or whatever of posters is irrelevant for a logical discussion, isn't it. 

1. Condoms reduce the risk of herpes transmission, but there is still a transmission risk
Why? 
2. There is still transmission risk because condoms don't cover the whole genital area. 
3. One Solution to eg not transmit to partner or to not get herpes: Cover also the other genital area. With a good fitting boxer short eg. 

Seems pretty simple. Is anything in 1, 2 or 3 wrong or not totally true? 

Thank you for understanding this super simple concept. I'll admit the even wearing clothes cant 100% prevent transmission in places wear the clothes cant totally cover, but it goes to show you how people's lack of novelty and mediocrity prevents them from seeing obvious PROFOUND soultions.

A combination of developed antiviral lubricants/Condoms and perfected scroto guard would dramatically reduce herpes transmission rates and enable couples to have sex without worry but no one wants to focus on it and would rather laugh at the answer

Quest

I bought him some sexy shorts with opening in front and condom.