World's Largest Herpes Support Group
22Newbie

Is this an OB? (Pic)

22Newbie

Yesterday I masturbated and showered and then noticed 3 little "freckles" at the tip of my penis. I have definitely not had them forever. Is this an outbreak?

They're little brown dots, they don't hurt at all and they're not raised. I definitely had no sensation or tingling on my penis before and they also didn't show up as sores or anything. They literally look like freckles. Any explanation for this?

Background: I was diagnosed with GHSV1 a month ago. A very mild outbreak around my anus with 3 little bumps. Didnt hurt, no fever/sickness, no tingling or itching. No signs of anything since.

IMG_8465.thumb.jpeg.e096d644bcbefe7f89071d22ef13274f.jpeg

Scooby2112

Could be.  Only way to know for sure would be to swab.  Is there any sensations with it or that you noticed before hand? 

Could be small all sores that scabbed right away.  

22Newbie

@Scooby2112 theres nothing to even swab! Theyre not raised or anything. Theyre not scabs. Like theres nothing to pick at. They just look like freckles under the skin. No sensations before hand

@WilsoInAus any insight? Lol

Scooby2112

Probably isn’t and you already have it so swabbing is overkill.  

But I would be cautious if engaging in sex until they disappear   

22Newbie

@Scooby2112 lol engaging in sex is a non issue, I haven't had sex in months :P but thank you!! I dont think its an outbreak...just weird

NewBeMeowMeow

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that pic. Is this a thing in here? gross

22Newbie
1 minute ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that pic. Is this a thing in here? gross

@NewBeMeowMeow yes...its called looking for advice from others. And hence why I put "pic" in the title. If you have nothing insightful to add, then why even comment?

NewBeMeowMeow
Just now, 22Newbie said:

@NewBeMeowMeow yes...its called looking for advice from others. And hence why I put "pic" in the title. If you have nothing insightful to add, then why even comment?

I was unaware penis pics were allowed in this group. Saying PIC does not mean it will be a PENIS. gross

22Newbie

@NewBeMeowMeow well yes, people post pics like that in here to get clarification from other. And no, penises are not gross, everyone has genitals.

Quest

No it is not HSV. You don't have itching you don't have blisters or lesions with pain. It is very simple it is melanin pigment

Edited by Quest

NewBeMeowMeow

I dont need to see mens penis's in my life and I didnt expect to see it in here either. Dont care if you dont think its gross or not, you should warn us first. Inappropriate

22Newbie
1 minute ago, Quest said:

No it is not HSV. You don't have itching you don't have blisters or lesions with pain. It is very simple it is melanin. 

Thank you! Ya I was skeptical and not thinking it was anything but didn't know forsure. But nothing really adds up to an outbreak

22Newbie
3 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

I dont need to see mens penis's in my life and I didnt expect to see it in here either. Dont care if you dont think its gross or not, you should warn us first. Inappropriate

@NewBeMeowMeow I did warn you first. And again, if you have nothing insightful to say then please leave this post. I don't care whether you think its inappropriate or not, Ill post whatever I want in a community that give helpful advice whether you like it or not.

NewBeMeowMeow

Posting pics of genitals in public forums in inappropriate. This site is public and i don't think other women wish to see that. I am here for help and support NOT dick pics and you did NOT warn people that you were posting your dick......you are gross 

22Newbie

@NewBeMeowMeow its not a "dick pic" you fool, its looking for advice from others. Why are you even commenting? Do you have nothing better to do? And lol no, you're gross for coming on here because youre bored and trying to be negative on someone elses post. LEAVE. BYE. 

NewBeMeowMeow

You are disgusting. I came here for advice and support not to see your DICK!!!  I am blocking you, just like every other jerk that sends dick pics.

Scooby2112
17 minutes ago, NewBeMeowMeow said:

You are disgusting. I came here for advice and support not to see your DICK!!!  I am blocking you, just like every other jerk that sends dick pics.

This forum is for people to get advice and there are as many Va-jay-jays as dick pics.  Yes it happens.  He followed the correct protocol by stating a pic was included.  Please refrain from clicking on links that say pic if you wish to not participate in those threads.   Very simple. 

NewBeMeowMeow

Where is this protocol written?