World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
1hopnot

2nd outbreak?

1hopnot

I think that I may be having my 2nd outbreak. I feel a little pinching evrytime I walk. I do wear tight fitting jeans but I have on cotton underwear. It hasn't quite been a month since my first painful outbreak. Did anyone experience this? Help :-(

catiesmom

I had to stop wearing my fav thongs and change my jeans twice with my second ob. :(

1hopnot

The pinching feeling is gone now. I wonder if I'm paranoid??? I get headaches just about everyday. My nurse says its probably because all the stress I've been under lately. I guess since everyone says your second outbreak is more mild I don't know what to expect or when. I pretty much still cry almost everyday. Its been hard.

catiesmom

My third outbreak was my hardest yet. It went from 1 bump to 3. I'm back to 1 now, but i don't know that "first is the worst" is always the rule. You need to just give your body time to let you know what it's going to do.

estoy_perdida

my 2nd ob

I know what you mean about not knowing. My second ob was a week after my first and a few days into that month's period. I had no idea what was going on since I had just gotten an ob the week before. I was feeling a lot of things and I think that was partly to the menstrual cramps. After I saw the bumps, I sat down and wrote everything I had been feeling and told myself I could narrow down what my symptoms are for when I'm about to get an ob. My 3rd ob was 7 weeks after the 1st. I was able to look at the list I made and come to a conclusion about what my particular warning signs are. Maybe this could help you?

Then again, it may just be that you're so intuned with your body and are paying close attention to it now. Maybe you've felt this pinching before but just don't remember?