World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Celinaxox

Has anyone here spread or caught HSV1 through sexual intercourse?

Celinaxox

Hi,

Just curious if anyone here has personally contracted or maybe spread hsv1 via genitals not just from oral? I'm interested to hear your stories 

thanks

AnonF

I feel pretty confident that I got it from a man removing the condom during anal sex. He did not ask me if he could remove it , he just did., and I didn't notice until after he had thrusted me a few times. He did not perform oral on me. I had experienced oral from someone the week before but the first ob was in the anal region, and it broke out several days after the encounter w this guy. He had no visible sores on his penis. He was uncirc so maybe there was one hiding under the foreskin

noone123

Hi, yes I caught HSV1 from my eating ex boyfriend. He had a sore on his penis and did mention it but me being naive and being in what I thought was a committed relationship chalked it up to a rough spot or random spot. For some reason mine started on my anus before spreading to my vagina - I have never had another outbreak on my vagina and to my knowledge Im not quite sure if I've ever had another outbreak of herpes at all. This happened around 7 years ago and I have a steady boyfriend who is aware of the risks and accepts me.