World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
valleynovascotia

Hating Disclosure

valleynovascotia

This sucks disclosing then losing someone and seeing them move on and knowing that it could have been you. It rocks your soul it's the worst pain in the world.

Little Star

Ah man I’m sorry this happened to you :disappointed:

You will find the right girl one day :blush:

valleynovascotia
On 10/15/2018 at 2:56 PM, Little Star said:

Ah man I’m sorry this happened to you :disappointed:

You will find the right girl one day :blush:

I hope so but idk?

Edited by valleynovascotia

Pirkar

I hear you. Someone I saw for 4 months went recently gone silent, few days after my disclosure. It hurts, but I understand that they don't want to get it. And they would most certainly get it at one point. It hurts seeing them moving on. But, who knows, maybe they would have moved on anyways, just a bit later, after some months or a year, if I did not have HSV2. And it this case, it would have hurt maybe even more. The sooner they move on, the better. I think not taking contact with them is the best. Leave them alone, they are just too scared and concerned about their own safety. But rejection by someone you love, hurts. I want to reach out, I miss them, I think of them, I want to have at leats some contact. But I must refrain, they have a right to move on.