World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Bdiz

Newbie - freaking out.

Bdiz

Hi, 

I had unprotected sex about 10 days ago. A couple of days ago, 3 red dots have appeared around the thigh crease, they are all separated, not bunched. That is all they are. Red dots. 

At the time I asked the guy of he had anything and he said no. 

Now I'm freaking out, I have a doc appointment in a couple of days time. But I am not ready to hear it. 

I guess I am wondering if I have a chance these may not be H? 

Non of my friends or family have disclosed they have it, so I don't really have anyone to talk to about it and I am going a little crazy over here. 

WilsoInAus

I don’t think you need have any concerns regarding herpes. If transmission were a possibility you’d extremely likely to have had an outbreak on a side of your vagina.

The timing does seem a bit out too, about 50% of people experience lesions after 4 days with the remainder coming in rapidly there after.

Bdiz

Ok, thanks for that! 

I will keep an eye on them and still see the doc as they still concern me 

WilsoInAus
Just now, Bdiz said:

Ok, thanks for that! 

I will keep an eye on them and still see the doc as they still concern me 

For sure, always the best approach.

Insist that a swab be taken for your maximum confidence.

Number212

Do you have itching sensation ? Maybe burn aswell ?? Do they hurt ??? If not I think you are on the safe side . 

Bdiz

No I don't think so. I think it is all in my head. Someone says itch, and immediately I think I'm itchy etc lol. 

But no pain or anything either 

ChefboytheG

How long have the red dots been there? And have hose dots progressed into something more? I have HSV-2. My outbreak started as a red itchy spot that was uncomfortable. The second day I started noticing small blisters forming in the red spot. Day 3 I have very noticible blisters, nausea, minor headache, etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is this, my outbreak seems  have progressed quickly. It was a red spot only for a day before it progressed. Hope this helps. 

Trace67
5 hours ago, Bdiz said:

Hi, 

I had unprotected sex about 10 days ago. A couple of days ago, 3 red dots have appeared around the thigh crease, they are all separated, not bunched. That is all they are. Red dots. 

At the time I asked the guy of he had anything and he said no. 

Now I'm freaking out, I have a doc appointment in a couple of days time. But I am not ready to hear it. 

I guess I am wondering if I have a chance these may not be H? 

Non of my friends or family have disclosed they have it, so I don't really have anyone to talk to about it and I am going a little crazy over here. 

be careful. Your personal info will be posted here and the mods wont do shit about it. They may even be complicit.

https://honeycomb.click/topic/76656-court-case/

Dee22

U never know as hsv can present differently. However i think u can just gets a rash from chaffing from sex and to me it sounds like that.