World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
gal24

So I Must Have It, Who Will Ever Want Me Now

gal24

I TOOK THE BLOOD TEST HERPES SELECT, ITS SHOWS <5.0 FOR HSV1 AND HSV2?? I have it right?

Should I get retested? I've always has HSV1

I told my boyfriend he wont come over or return my text or my calls he is ignoring me completely and I just feel sick..I feel tears in my eyes all the time.. I feel out of it everywhere I go .. I feel so alone..

WHO WILL EVER WANT ME NOW..

feelingbetrayed

Hi. I am sorry you are going through this. I am too actually. I have had the same thoughts that you have. I guess I try to think about it in a positive way in that I will know that a person truly loves me and is meant to be with me when they accept this. it is very hard to think like this though. my feelings go up and down...

gal24

I do keep trying to see the bright side, such as at least I dont have aids, and that is such a bad thing to say, bc I could have at any time contracted that virus, and I definitly feel for people that have deadly diseases that will not go away now.. I just wished I had one friend that had this disease so we could talk

catiesmom

You've got all of us. In my experience, it's almost as good.

kal1980

First of all, it's normal for your bf to be a bit freaked. Give him a little time to get used to the idea and encourage him through a text to do a little research on the matter. A little education goes a long way. Also, encourage him to get tested. He may have infected you. You're still the same person you were before this infection. If it doesn't work out with him, in the future just know that when you meet someone, you don't have to tell him right off the bat. "Hi, I'm Jane, I like long walks on the beach and I have herpes". It's ok to spend time to really get to know someone, then gently tell them before things get physical. There are plenty of couples living with one infected and one uninfected. This video helped me a lot to learn the best way to tell a potential partner about my disease.

http://www.valtrex.com/living/counseling.html

1hopnot

My guy did the same thing.today He told me to lose his number to never call,text and when I see him to keep moving. It hurts. He's sent me on an emotional rollercoaster. He says that I have been sleeping with someone else that is dirty and now I've exposed him. I'm really sas. So I feel your pain. If you need me for support just message me!