World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Commercial_Fox

Is this herpes (oral)?

Commercial_Fox

So I had sexual relations with a guy and for 2 weeks we saw each other 3 times, we did make out with tongue and I did swallow his cum. 2 days after the 3rd time, my lips were in so much pain so I pulled it down and I saw these open sores. The sores were burning and I remember my lips being sore and it was painful to eat/drink anything. Touching my mouth made it painful and it was swollen. I also got more of my prescription Adderall around the same time so I brushed it off as dry mouth but looking back I feel like I may have over estimated especially when I never went through any dry mouth related issues before even on higher doses of the medicine. I googled up oral herpes (after being told it does not appear inside the mouth)and the location shown on the google image is the same as where my sores appeared.

Google image: https://imgur.com/a/sCPJVcO

vs.

Mine: https://imgur.com/a/yAOjQ1x

WilsoInAus

Note that the google pic may not be of herpes. I would reckon more than half of pictures purporting to be herpes on the bet actually are not.

The pic is inconclusive, they pretty much all are. The best thing to do is present yourself immediately to your doctor for a swab. Get an IgG blood test (type specific for HSV-1 and HSV-2) so you know your status essentially before the sexual encounters took place.