World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mike2026

No Physical Symptoms

Mike2026

Ok So I had unprotected sex with a girl about 5 days ago and the day after I had masturbated an abnormal amount for whatever reason. The following day I noticed my urethra and penis had a bit of pain and then I began to have abnormal pelvic pain, though the lymphnodes in my groin area were not swollen or sensitive. After about three days the pelvic pain continued and my urethra soreness continued as well despite my lack of masturbation. I have also had abnormal headaches and my usual lower back pain as an active athlete. No sores or lesions of sorts just a couple of red spots as I had shaved recently before having the unprotected sex and all these red spots are painless and do not itch. I have also had a constant urge to pee. I am on a rollercoaster of convincing myself that I do not have it and then hitting the internet with my symptoms and going into a panic that I could have HSV 2. Am i being a hypochondriac or should I be worried? Thanks guys

WilsoInAus

And I’ll help you up until the second coming.

I think this is an unhealthy dose of imaginitis as far as herpes is concerned. Wouldn’t you agree?

RainyDay2

Your situation sounds somewhat  similar to mine.  Got exposed to an HSV2 positive woman, the next day I beat off and notice my uretrha area and penis tip area isnt feeling right. It tingles, and is mostly noticeable when in sitting down.  Doesnt hurt to pee though.  3 days later my armpit lymph node swells up and is sore to touch, and then the next day a big hard bump swells up in my pubic hair region.  Then the itchiness started.  You seem to have a few more bumps than I did, but mine didnt look like typical herpes either.  My doctor said it was an ingrown hair.  But all over the internet I later come to find out that herpes can look like damn near anything, including an ingrown hair.  

My blood tests have yet to turn positive so that’s my only hope of being negative for HSV-2 right now.  But im hoping it’s something else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • MaxTX
      Hello, thank you for your generous donation. I donated on Monday after finding the amazing work that has been done. I got a lot of answers from this forum and I hope more people get involved.  Donation send a great message of the interest that we have for a cure. Thank you and I really believe the cure is in the next couple of years. 
    • Inevitablecur3
      I’m bringing us to 20k; I really believe in the research the Jerome lab is doing and want it to cure everyone.
    • Inevitablecur3
      I think people are discouraged by past failures but remember in failure, new things are learned and the progress on understanding hsv is increasing. Up until Jerome’s lab devised a way to attack the latent virus in 2012 there was never a way to potentially cure it; now there is. Couple in the advancements in technology and I think there’s more hope now than ever that it can be cured in the near future.
    • infoguy123
      That's actually a comforting statistic
    • Misterx
      Because it is still a non curable threat in community. Whether it's a small group of people who experience the most severe symptoms, they're still people, just like you. Hsv prevalence will only grow due to lack of effectiveness of treatment and eventual resistance of virus. The virus will infect more and more people and this virus will and may affect your quality of life and in some rare cases it may lead to severe complications and blindness, meningitis etc. Last time I checked by 2025, US will have half of its population infected genital herpes. Do you think WOH and health community will like that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.